It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA & Israel's Ugly Past - Did You Forget They Are State Sponsors of Terror?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
ahh but you left out the covernment coverup of murder

you know the one with 6 frames from a movie showing the

army murdering a civilian but brining in the robot after to make it look like he was a suicide bomber..

come on now Judda, stand up for Truth and Justice.

I do not know what specific event you are talking about - I may have missed it - What does happen is that if during combat combatants are killed the IDF may sweep the bodies with robots in case there is a fear that he may have a time activated bomb belt. Even if this was a cover-up as you say, you still cannot say that it is an Israeli strategy to kill Palestinian non-combatants and cover it up. or are you actually suggestng this absurdity.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ok, I posted the images but SimonGray took them out

Go back and look - it's very important

It's government people around a man kneeling with his hands handcuffed behind his back...they take of his clothes and shoot him in the head then bring in a robot to take pictures for a coverup

That's your government in Israel murdering a civilian.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi
Even if this was a cover-up as you say, you still cannot say that it is an Israeli strategy to kill Palestinian non-combatants and cover it up. or are you actually suggestng this absurdity.

the planted suicide bomb on the executed palestinian citizen clearly shows state-sponsored terrorism.
not only do these guys fake that this guy was a suicide bomber, they did it spontanteously and expertly, like a well oiled machine.

anybody confused about the definition of terrorism can look at my signature.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

army murdering a civilian but brining in the robot after to make it look like he was a suicide bomber..

I do not know what specific event you are talking about - I may have missed it - What does happen is that if during combat combatants are killed the IDF may sweep the bodies with robots in case there is a fear that he may have a time activated bomb belt. Even if this was a cover-up as you say, you still cannot say that it is an Israeli strategy to kill Palestinian non-combatants and cover it up. or are you actually suggestng this absurdity.

Go look at the link for the specific event. There are 6 stills taken from a hidden camera.

The man is handcuffed on his knees. They take of his close and shoot him in the back of the head execution style. All the while there are police and army standing around him. next to him, touching him. He is executed, murdered. Then a coverup follows by the taking of pictures of him being probed by a robot. You're not sure? Look first then post OK!? Let's not spread doubt when we haven't done our own research.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Go look at the link for the specific event. There are 6 stills taken from a hidden camera.

The man is handcuffed on his knees. They take of his close and shoot him in the back of the head execution style. All the while there are police and army standing around him. next to him, touching him. He is executed, murdered. Then a coverup follows by the taking of pictures of him being probed by a robot. You're not sure? Look first then post OK!? Let's not spread doubt when we haven't done our own research.

OK now I see what you were getting at.

Well your description is one side of the story but here is another - the Israeli version: www.imra.org.il...

Its a matter of who you believe. I can tell you that I see the bomb belt in all of the last frames.

As for shooting a terrorist with a bomb belt - I would not hesitate to shoot one if me or my friends lives were in jeopardy - he could be handcuffed and still trigger the belt.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Even if this was a cover-up as you say, you still cannot say that it is an Israeli strategy to kill Palestinian non-combatants and cover it up. or are you actually suggestng this absurdity.

the planted suicide bomb on the executed palestinian citizen clearly shows state-sponsored terrorism.
not only do these guys fake that this guy was a suicide bomber, they did it spontanteously and expertly, like a well oiled machine.

Its all there in the pictures the bomb belt was there before the robot came. llok at images 4,5 and 6 by the apprehended terrorist you see a black thing to his left. That is the bomb belt in all three of the pictures. Good to know the Israeli police are vigil protecting civilians Jew as well as Arabs from the likes of these scum.

By the way his friends were released (so that no harm should come to them). Surrounding houses are warned to close windows and not look out - this is common practice when dismantling bombs - I have been witness to this.

Its all there in the link.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

That is one lame definition of terrorism - wunder that definition every country is a terror state. You are intimidated into doing everything by, laws - if not you go to jail. I think my definition of terrorism better sums up the concept of terrorism. Anyone disagrees?

[edit on 18/3/05 by JudahMaccabbi]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

That is one lame definition of terrorism - wunder that definition every country is a terror state. You are intimidated into doing everything by, laws - if not you go to jail. I think my definition of terrorism better sums up the concept of terrorism. Anyone disagrees?

[edit on 18/3/05 by JudahMaccabbi]

funk and wagnalis(dictionary):

terrorism n. 1.the act of terrorizing or state of being terrorized. 2. unlawful acts of violence commited in an attempt to overtrow a government. 3. a system of government that rules by intimidation.

i think the dictionary sums it up better, personally. i recognise your right to make up your own language using english words, though. you might call it 'newspeak'.

here's a link to more information on the faking of the suicide bomber
here's a link to a google search on the victim, mahmoud salah

[edit on 18-3-2005 by billybob]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
i didn't read this entire thread yes but i will add something...

good and evil are only in a person's mind / heart...

all acts are neutral...

and also...

please don't call terrorists evil or anything like this...

they are fighting a hard war against a great enemy...

and they are almost winning...

give them some credit...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
i didn't read this entire thread yes but i will add something...

good and evil are only in a person's mind / heart...

all acts are neutral...

and also...

please don't call terrorists evil or anything like this...

they are fighting a hard war against a great enemy...

and they are almost winning...

give them some credit...

OK I'll give credit to people who purposely blow up children in a bus stop or people who come out of synagogue or children who are celebrating the Purim festival. They are couragous and deserve credit. The fact that they are winning it only burdens the world because if we let terrorists (Syria, Palestinians, Iran) win the war will not stop but intensify.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

OK I'll give credit to people who purposely blow up children in a bus stop or people who come out of synagogue or children who are celebrating the Purim festival. They are couragous and deserve credit. The fact that they are winning it only burdens the world because if we let terrorists (Syria, Palestinians, Iran) win the war will not stop but intensify.

REMEMBER...

if hitler succeded in killing all jews there would be no terror attacks at all...

this is just some info. for you...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

REMEMBER...

if hitler succeded in killing all jews there would be no terror attacks at all...

this is just some info. for you...

Huh? I dont understand this statment, could you please enlighten me?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
well...

this "religious war" is palestine vs. israel right???

well if hitler took out israel (and jews) way back then...

then the palestines can not hate anyone now...

this can also work vice-versa...

this is an extreme way of thinking BUT it brings peace...

EDIT: spelling...

[edit on 18-3-2005 by they see ALL]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
My bad, I had miss read.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

you might find some balance for yourself by checking out the excellent attitude and love displayed by the israelis at www.btselem.org.... fingerpointing solves nothing except escalation of division. how about a simple numbers count? how many palestinians have been murdered by israel, and how many israelis have been killed by palestinian terrorist? anyone got the numbers? judah?

i personally think israel has no 'right to exist'. if this is the precendent, then we must return africa to the africans, south america to the south americans, north america to the indians, australia to the aborigines, hawaii to the hawaiians, the north to the inuit, ad absurdum.
israel DOES exist, now, though, so the real world problem is how to stop the illegal expansion and genocide of palestinians. obviously, the medias' poster boy for victimization, 'jews', won't be going anywhere.

why not take the whole region, and call it 'the holy land', and then TREAT IT like it's holy land. it's like helly land, now.
of course, i KNOW the reason, but we're not allowed to speak our minds here anymore without being ridiculed as 'paranoid conspiracy theorists'. funny, that, at a conspiracy discussion board,

ah, what the heck....
the protocols are a handbook for the shadow controllers. ALL religions are just tools to dupe the populace into stupidity, ....same as it ever was.....
you can go on about who wrote the protocols, how they're 'fake' or whatever. the fact is they illustrate all the methods and attitudes of the elite shadow controllers. we're not sure how many are jewish, and how many are chinese or russian or british. we're also not sure if they bleed when pricked.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I know there are many definitions on what terrorism is, but i came across one in my philosphy class that i believe encompasses all the factors rather nicely, similiar to the opening post:

1) Involves Violence (Bombings, killings, poisonings, rape, torture, etc.)
2) Targets Civilians (Those not engaged in military activity or combat)
3) Its Aim is to cause Fear (People attacked or threatened, many in order to gain compliance)
4) For Political Cause (To gain religious, economic, military, or social compliance)

These elements add up to what terrorism is and defines the action. Examples of such are things like the Madrid Train Bombings, IRA killings or the lynchings done by the KKK. Just thought i'd share that....

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If that palestinian had a bomb belton why would 10 jews be standing so close to him and handcuff him...that's ridiculous and you know it

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
10 Things to Know about U.S. Policy in the Middle East

1. U.S. support for Israel occupation forces has created enormous resentment throughout the Middle East.
  2. The United States has not been a fair mediator in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
  3. The United States has played a major role in the militarization of the region.
  4. The U.S. maintains an ongoing military presence in the Middle East.
  5. There has been an enormous humanitarian toll resulting from U.S. policy toward Iraq.
  6. The United States has been inconsistent in its enforcement of international law and UN Security Council resolutions.
  7. The United States has supported autocratic regimes in the Middle East.
  8. U.S. policy has contributed to the rise of radical Islamic governments and movements.
  9. The U.S. promotion of a neo-liberal economic model in the Middle East has not benefitted most people of the region.
  10. The U.S. response to Middle Eastern terrorism has thus far been counter-productive.

10 Things to Know about U.S. Policy in the Middle East - by Stephen Zunes

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

you might find some balance for yourself by checking out the excellent attitude and love displayed by the israelis at www.btselem.org.... fingerpointing solves nothing except escalation of division. how about a simple numbers count? how many palestinians have been murdered by israel, and how many israelis have been killed by palestinian terrorist? anyone got the numbers? judah?

Nice one - when Israelis are indiscriminantly killed (regardless if they are Jews, Arabs, Mulsim, Christians, Druze or other wize by Palestinians who have made a strategy of targeting civilian populations) it is called by you 'getting killed' . But when Palestinians are killed in combat its called murder. Someone is a bit biased don't you think?

This is not a numbers game. Israel goes to great length to minimize civilian losses and Israeli soldiers have endangered themselves many times in order to avoid civilain casualties among civilians. E.g. Jenin - 56 mostly combatants were killed while 33 soldiers were killed as well. Israel could have reduced their dead significantly by engaging in air attacks against the terrorists but that would have yielded a high death toll among civilians so they used ground forces and took on grave danger because Jenin was highly boobytrapped.
So here is another example of how Israeli respect civilian life while the Palestinians target civilians.

i personally think israel has no 'right to exist'. if this is the precendent, then we must return africa to the africans, south america to the south americans, north america to the indians, australia to the aborigines, hawaii to the hawaiians, the north to the inuit, ad absurdum.
israel DOES exist, now, though, so the real world problem is how to stop the illegal expansion and genocide of palestinians. obviously, the medias' poster boy for victimization, 'jews', won't be going anywhere.

why not take the whole region, and call it 'the holy land', and then TREAT IT like it's holy land. it's like helly land, now.
of course, i KNOW the reason, but we're not allowed to speak our minds here anymore without being ridiculed as 'paranoid conspiracy theorists'. funny, that, at a conspiracy discussion board,

ah, what the heck....
the protocols are a handbook for the shadow controllers. ALL religions are just tools to dupe the populace into stupidity, ....same as it ever was.....
you can go on about who wrote the protocols, how they're 'fake' or whatever. the fact is they illustrate all the methods and attitudes of the elite shadow controllers. we're not sure how many are jewish, and how many are chinese or russian or british. we're also not sure if they bleed when pricked.

or how about this - transfer of populations - clear out some of the Jewish settlements in the west bank and gaza and clear out some of the Palestinians/Arab towns/cities in Israel/Palestinian territory. build a wall to separate the Palestinians from the Jews.

As for the protocols, it is a bunch of crap. If there is a bit of truth to it - it cannot be attributed to the Jews since the Jews are far from being in control.
Had they Jews have been in control Israel would have encompassed the entire middle east, the Sinai would have not been returned to Egypt, Israel would have had lands with oil reserves and the media would have nothing to say. Despite this Israel is the size of New Jersey with no Oil, no significant natural resources and aside from the US, no real allys. So lets try to be realistic when talking about ZOG or the Protocols.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

If that palestinian had a bomb belton why would 10 jews be standing so close to him and handcuff him...that's ridiculous and you know it

Why use the term Jews? You do know there are also Beduin, Druze and christians soldiers - don't you? So Israeli would be more suitable.
To answer your questions the security forces do not run away from danger but concentrate their effort to acheive their goal - Which was originally at the time apprehending him alive so that he can be interrogated for intelligenct purposes.

Note that only in frame 3 do Israeli forces notice that he is armed with a bomb belt. That is why they release the friend so if the bomb goes off civilian casualties are minimized. In frame 4 you see how tense the atmosphere is. The sapper is the one holding ther bombers hands (note the gear on him - Anyone living in Israel can ID him as the sapper since the gear gives him away). IN addition you see the commanding officer in that frame - in light blue on the left. Note that the arresting officers are no longer there and the arena has been transferred to a sapper and what looks like elite police force (and the GSS).
They call in headquarters to advise on how to proceed. Miki Levy then the regional commander gives them the OK to shoot him since he is trying to detonate the bomb belt by pressing the activating mechanism against the floor. After all - IF you can't kill civilians in Jerusalem you might as well take out the police.
They shoot him and leave him to die. If he suceeds to blow up the bomb belt then he would be the only casualty. Then the robot is called in to neutralize the bomb.

Highly different than what the Palestinians say but Palestinian propaganda lies have been commonplace. Some people though are naive enough to believe them.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join