It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA & Israel's Ugly Past - Did You Forget They Are State Sponsors of Terror?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yeah, that post that SimonGray edited showed some bad stuff...

The Government murdered a man in the street ....covered it up making it look like he was a suicide bomber.... I think that's proof enough.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Has anyone read the book;

"The Culture of Terrorism by Noam Chomsky.."

It goes quite indepth in to US foreign policy and the dirty tactics it uses to acheive strategic and military objectives... I full-heartidly reccomend that book to anyone who is trying to get an insight into the worlds terrorism... Its pre 9/11 however...

Though just about every nation on earth is responsible for backing or participating in some kind of terrorism... I would honestly say that the US is THE BIGGEST contributer and supporter of the worlds terrorism, and if you read that book, you'll soon see why...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Juddah,

Ever heard of the following incidents?

The Lavon Affair
The USS Liberty
Shatila
Jenin

That is just for Israel. I can provide a much larger list for the US.

Care to comment?

Cheers

BHR

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

THE LAVON AFFAIR:
IS HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF?

In 1954, Israeli agents working in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including a United States diplomatic facility, and left evidence behind implicating Arabs as the culprits. The ruse would have worked, had not one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to capture and identify one of the bombers, which in turn led to the round up of an Israeli spy ring.
Some of the spies were from Israel, while others were recruited from the local Jewish population. Israel responded to the scandal with claims in the media that there was no spy ring, that it was all a hoax perpetrated by "anti-Semites". But as the public trial progressed, it was evident that Israel had indeed been behind the bombing. Eventually, Israeli's Defense Minister Pinhas Lavon was brought down by the scandal, although it appears that he was himself the victim of a frame-up by the real authors of the bombing project, code named "Operation Susannah."

It is therefore a fact that Israel has a prior history of setting off bombs with the intent to blame Arabs for them.

This is not the only example of a "False Flag" operation designed to trick the United States into attacking Israel's enemies. According to Victor Ostrovsky, a Mossad defector now living in Canada, Ronald Reagan was tricked into bombing Libya by means of a radio transmitter smuggled into Tripoli by the Mossad, which broadcast messages designed to fool the United States into thinking Libya was about to launch a massive terror attack on the west. On the basis of this fake evidence, the US bombed Libya, killing Khadaffi's daughter.

The Jews of Iraq is a story by a Jewish writer revealing yet another false flag operation where Israelis used bombs and planted the blame on Arabs

Source:

This is an interesting article because it gives some background information on Israeli backed terrorism, and then puts forward some points regarding 9/11... Worth a read...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The existence of Isreal proves terrorism works and that for a motivated minority it's the only way to fight a superior force.

It really works if your enemy is decent and doesn't respond with like for like brutality.

Isreal is the ultimate terrorist nation.

Most other countries liberated this way realise it's a two-way street and then stop (Ireland for instance).

Isreal obviously developed a taste for assasination, torture and brutality and doesn't seem able (or willing) to stop.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTID56092
The existence of Isreal proves terrorism works...

Isreal is the ultimate terrorist nation...

Isreal obviously developed a taste for assasination, torture and brutality and doesn't seem able (or willing) to stop...

So has the US, more so if I may add... Terrorism works better if there is a HUGE backing...

List of US backed terrorism; from most recent
Iraq
2003-Present

Palestine
1948-Present

Iraq
1991-2003

Afghanistan
2001-Present

Colombia
1960s-Present

Yugoslavia
1992-Present

Congo/Zaire
1961-Present

Cuba
1959-Present

Guatemala
1953-Present

El Salvador
1980-Present

East Timor
1975-1999

Haiti
1987-1994

Somalia

Afghanistan
1979-1992

Nicaragua
1981-1990

Panama

Libya
1981-1989

Iran

Grenada
1979-1984

Greece
1964-1974

Chile
1964-1973

Costa Rica
Mid-1950s, 1970-71

Dominican Republic
1963-1966

Vietnam
1945-1974

Cambodia
1955-1973

Laos
1957-1973

Thailand
1965-1973

Italy
1947-1970s

Indonesia

Brazil
1961-1964

British Guiana/Guyana
1953-1964

Iraq

Soviet Union
1940s-1960s

Western Europe
1950s-1960s

Haiti

Indonesia
1957-1958

Middle East
1956-1958

Iran

Germany, Italy, Europe
1950s

Eastern Europe
1948-1956

Albania
1949-1953

Korea
1945-1953

Philippines
1945-1953

Greece
1947-1949

Marshall Islands
1946-1958

Italy
1947-1948

France

China
1945-1951

Hiroshima & Nagasaki
August 1945

Dresden, Germany
February 1945

Japan, Germany, France
1942-1945

Around the world
1800s-1930s

Philippines
1899-1902

America and Africa
1607-1890

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This one is funny GS

Around the world
1800s-1930s

haha it should be

1500's - End of the world...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Did you change the title? Thats kind of ODD. Your anti USA agenda is clear as day.

Notice EVERY example given states "backed by" or "On the payroll", but not one instance is actually done by an American or Israeli?? Mmmm....

[edit on 11-3-2005 by skippytjc]

Yeah, and OSAMA BIN LADEN did not personally bomb the Word Trade Center, so he must be off the hook for it then.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi

Originally posted by General Zapata

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi
I think I sensed a bit of racism there:

and then you talk about apartheid? That seems to be contradictory don't you think?
apartheid: n. racial segregation and discrimination (in South Africa).

Fisrt off, Jews and Arabs are Semitic therefore race has nothing to do with it. The difference is religion. How many Arab countries are there? How many Muslim countries are there? How many Christian countries are there? How many Jewish countries? Yet Israel is the problem?

why would I be a racist? I didnt even use the word jew OR semitic in my post. by the way, i am an arab, and have been the victim of racism, so I'm the last person likely to be a racist. I have no problem with the israeli people. For the most part, the moderate (ie non-radical zionists) are good, hardworking people. However, that does not stop Israel from being an illegitimate state, born of violence and theft against the palestinians.

Of course you are Arab- The whole Zionist 9/11 conspiracy serves the Arabs to steer away the responsibility of 9/11 from Arabs to - Hey why not the Jews - The Zionists - How convienient for you? Blame those pesty, evil, theiving Zionists. Yes its much more logial that 15 million Jews have more power that 1 billion Muslims with much of the world's Oil and money.
Hey if that makes you feel better with yourself feel free to lie to yourself.

okay...lets try this again...I SAID NOTHING ABOUT JEWS. I criticised ISRAEL, not JUDAISM. It seems that you are the one that is having trouble distinguishing the two.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Oops,

1500s onwards???

Do not be daft.

The US has been up to no good for at least the last 50-100 years but since Columbus did not get there till 1492 I do not think you can claim that a mere 8 years later they were supporting terrorism around the world.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
DaftPunk!!

Ok

1600's on..... That's a better estimate....we had to wait for a couple generations of that corn the Indians gave us to get planted and rooted well before we started eh? I'm sure them blasted White men were raping Indian women well before the hunting people started though...

My God!! 00ps is so uncouth

;P I know .... It's better that way.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Israel was founded on terror... how do you think they pursuaded the British to conceed to the creation of Isreal? By asking nicely?

No! The biggest single act of terror against the brits was nothing the Irish pulled off (SURPRISE) but was the king david hotel incident in Jerusalem 1946.

Ok there was a warning and deliberately no action by the british (wanted a higer death toll for propaganda reasons probably) but never the less for a people who are now declaring this kind of strategy foul play and saying you cant build a respectable state with tactics like that.. they're right you can't!

Just look at how "respectable" Israel is!!!

And now the US

Its starts its history with a nice little holocaust... creating lebensraum for white little ex-europeans and their imported slaves.

Nice, what a friendly place that must be!

[edit on 18/3/2005 by Corinthas]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corinthas
Israel was founded on terror... how do you think they pursuaded the British to conceed to the creation of Isreal? By asking nicely?

No! The biggest single act of terror against the brits was nothing the Irish pulled off (SURPRISE) but was the king david hotel incident in Jerusalem 1946.

Ok there was a warning and deliberately no action by the british (wanted a higer death toll for propaganda reasons probably) but never the less for a people who are now declaring this kind of strategy foul play and saying you cant build a respectable state with tactics like that.. they're right you can't!

Just look at how "respectable" Israel is!!!

And now the US

Its starts its history with a nice little holocaust... creating lebensraum for white little ex-europeans and their imported slaves.

Nice, what a friendly place that must be!

[edit on 18/3/2005 by Corinthas]

You seem to miss the point - Terrorism is not military action against a military body. It is a (and I am saying it again - everybody together) targeting of civilian population by military means as a strategy for the purpose of political gain.

Therefore, the attacks against the British forces prior to the establishment of Israel cannot be considered terrorist actions.

[edit on 18/3/05 by JudahMaccabbi]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillHicksRules
Juddah,

Ever heard of the following incidents?

The Lavon Affair
The USS Liberty
Shatila
Jenin

That is just for Israel. I can provide a much larger list for the US.

Care to comment?

Cheers

BHR

The only thing that even resembles terrorism in the above is Shatila (performed by christians after their christian president was murdered - still no reason to kill 800+ people indiscriminantly) and the Lavon affair - Which is an embarasment to all Israelis ( this being said by an Israeli).

Uss LIBERTRY is a conspiracy theory that was NOT perpetrated by purpose but a mistake in ID - and is FAR from being a terrorist act (since the USS liberty is a military asset)

Jenin was Palestinian propaganda - No massacre, no terrorism it was a war with Islamic Jihad and Hizbuallah terrorists - See the movie ROAD TO JENIN by Pierre Rehov to see what actually happened there. Adding Jenin to you list seriously hurt your arguement since it was widely admitted (even by the UN) that what happened in Jenin was no massacre (Unless you call Palestinians shooting Israeli medics in the back terrorism).

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

Originally posted by CTID56092
The existence of Isreal proves terrorism works...

Isreal is the ultimate terrorist nation...

Isreal obviously developed a taste for assasination, torture and brutality and doesn't seem able (or willing) to stop...

So has the US, more so if I may add... Terrorism works better if there is a HUGE backing...

List of US backed terrorism; from most recent
Iraq
2003-Present

Palestine
1948-Present

Iraq
1991-2003

Afghanistan
2001-Present

Colombia
1960s-Present

Yugoslavia
1992-Present

Congo/Zaire
1961-Present

Cuba
1959-Present

Guatemala
1953-Present

El Salvador
1980-Present

East Timor
1975-1999

Dresden, Germany
February 1945

Japan, Germany, France
1942-1945

Around the world
1800s-1930s

Philippines
1899-1902

America and Africa
1607-1890

You really use a broad brush when using the term terrorism don't you.

Well I guess everything is KOSHER when fighting a loosing battle - Fact is Palestinians, Al-Qaida, Islamic Jihad, PLO, Hizbullah, Iran, Syria, are definately terrorist organizations/states. I guess that if you want to make the US and Israel as well the generalize the term so that it is so broad that even Mother Teresa used terror tactics.

Again to all those who have not yet understood:
Terrorism (adj.) The armed targeting of a civilian population as a strategy for the purpose of political gain.

Sadaam Hussein ruled by terror (killed and gassed his own people to stay in power - that is terror) The US liberated Iraq from Sadaam - That is not terror.

Incidentlally there is no Palestine from 1948 to present - It is called Israel - THe ETERNAL COUNTRY of the Jews. n There is a West Bank and GAZA which may be one day Palestine.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Nice to see you are back Juddah...

So did you check out the link I posted... It reveals a lot.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
Juddah, If you have the juevos to come check this site out man I'll give you your proof.

www.thewe.cc...

If you can't handle babies with holes the size of golf balls shot through their stomach or burned babies or anything like that, don't go here.

Aside from graphic pictures there is no proof. We do not know if the vcvtims are Palestinian, we do not know who did this.

Since I am familiary a bit with the conflict I can say this.

The pictures of Mohamad Dura killed in his father's hands by the NETZARIN checkpoint has never been determined to be done by Israeli forces. It has been showed that with the trajectory for the shooting Israeli forces could not have shot him.

Some of the pictures were from the battle in Jenin. Torn bodies were said to have been from a bulldozer - does not seem likely since the body has been peirced and not crushed - it was noted (see Pierre Rehov's film Road to Jenin) that the civilian bodies shown that were associated with Jenin were a result of bombs littered in the city by the Palestinians themselves. Palestinians have themselves admitted to this.

Another were from the Kana bombing of 1993 in Lebanon where 100+ Palestinian Civilians were killed by Israeli bombing. This occured when Hizbuallah fired on Israeli outposts and cities from areas that were adjacent to that UN facility that housed these refugees. As a result Israel mistakenly targeted that facility as a case of mistaken identity - as a result, that caused the failure of the Israeli attack on Hizbullallah positions and the operation was called off. It is common knowledege that terrorist organizations hide out in civilian areas to avoid being targeted. Had the situation been reversed Arabs/Muslims would not have had a probelm targeting civilian targets.

To sum up - these pictures, although graphic, do not in anyway show that Israel strategically targets civilian populations for political gain.

The only thing I can say that relates Israel to the instigator of terrorism (in my definition of the term) is the Lavon Affair aside from that no other.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
ahh but you left out the covernment coverup of murder

you know the one with 6 frames from a movie showing the

army murdering a civilian but brining in the robot after to make it look like he was a suicide bomber..

come on now Judda, stand up for Truth and Justice.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Juddah,

"To sum up - these pictures, although graphic, do not in anyway show that Israel strategically targets civilian populations for political gain. "

Really????

Are you that naive and blinkered?

What about the settlements?

What about the bulldozing of Palestinian camps and houses?

Is most definitely strategic, targeted at civilians and for significant political gain.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If you cannot see the truth that the US and Israel are State Sponsors of Terror I ask you this 1 question.

What would it take for you to admit they were? What kind of proof would you need?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join