It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA & Israel's Ugly Past - Did You Forget They Are State Sponsors of Terror?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
ok....

how about getting gassed or being baked....another cop out ? not to mention the medical experiments...sheeesh !

for my money, I'll support a hundred jews, b 4 I'd support one arafat supporter. now there's a real scumbag for ya...dead or otherwise, still scum.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
Is IDF murdered my Classmate. An American citizen, born and raised. They ran over her with a bulldozer - on purpose.

TERROR!!!

What is Terror? The message Israel Sends to anyone who stands up for Palestinian rights. They send this message back home in a casket to my college : """ WARNING AMERICAN PEACE ACTIVISTS *** DO NOT GO TO ISRAEL *** THE ISRAELI DEFENSE FORCE WILL KILL YOU """

wow. i remember that story. i also remember the leaked memo from a major newsdesk. the memo said either downplay the story or don't mention it at all. don't publicize peace protest numbers, either. i've been trying to rediscover this memo, but it seems to have been disappeared.
the media lies.
israel is a terrorist state.
so is the US.

and antisemite, antiamerica, antipasto yourselves with labels. i'm anti-wrong, anti-lie, and anti-evil. if some group falls into one or more of those categories, it is because of these things that i 'hate'(i actually don't hate people for being stupid and wrong, i wish to educate, not hate), and not because of race, colour, politics, place of birth, place of residence, ancestoral history, etc.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
found it. 1500 pages of memos from one of the four major television networks leaked by a mid level executive. here is the article.....

tbrnews.org...

(March 22):≤.it is not conducive to maintaining an overall neutrality in the Palestine uprisings to show any pictures of the American peacenik that was run over by the Israeli army bulldozer. This is only to be mentioned as a “tragic accident” for which the IDF "is truly saddened".

and that's why you didn't see it on the six o'clock news.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by billybob]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Great find, Billybob.

This is news to me, but I'm not surprised. I wonder what the people who deny that Israel is a terror sponsor have to say about this...

Our problem here is that the US won't take Israel's wang out of its mouth long enough to see the dirt they do.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I musta missed it....maybe my glasses fogged up.

care to point out the israeli state sponsored terrorism in that link ?

eh ?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It showed how the U.S. media covers the behind of Israeli Terrorists. These Terrorists kill civilians to insight fear in the enemy and her allies.

They are also paid by the government. They are also the young men and women of the country since they are forced to serve in the Terrorist force known noneother than the Israeli Defense Force

They Are however, The ITA The Terrorist Force

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Gyspsies have been persecuted througout the ages ,but they didn't get a state and weapons of mass destruction from the Usa and Uk. That's why you don't see sites against gypsies like jewwatch. Because gypsies don't kill women and children in the name of self defense. Israelis are cowarding behind a concrete wall because they created an enemy through policies of hate.

And Gypsies will continue to suffer, will be humiliated and will be prosecuted because they will have no party to defend them. The moment they will become fed up the sh*t is going to hit the fan.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
our covering their ass is enuf proof for you ?

how about when the USS Liberty was PIMPING ON the israelis ? june 67...we weren't covering their butts then ? why not ?

how many israelis sent homicide bombers into palestinian camps ?

do israeli schools sponsor, " kill the jew kill the christian " , like the palestinians do ?

unlike you guys...I'm willing to give the jews a few mulligans for some screwups....they are sourrounded by their enemies ! whose objective is total annilhilation of the jews [There can be no peace for Islam until the entire “Dar e-Harb” falls to the “Dar e-Salaam”. ] , and even the US has stabbed them in the back a few times....I figgered out why we did that....did/can you ?

so , in closing altho we have covered their butts a few times....we have also stabbed them in the back a few times. and all of their trespasses could never hold a candle to the trespasses of that scumbag arafat and his loyal followers....never...ever....ever...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted

I was just clarifying the gentleman's link that I don't think you understood because of your last point!

Juddah!!!! How's it hanging homes? Send me a Kabob!

Gypsies don't have a party which is interesting you state. Actually they have a national congress, but that's kinda skimpy. We should have a state. Let's go take part of some odd country that no one is really paying attention. Then 50 years from now when they want it back what should we do? Answer that question...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
found it. 1500 pages of memos from one of the four major television networks leaked by a mid level executive. here is the article.....

tbrnews.org...

(March 22):≤.it is not conducive to maintaining an overall neutrality in the Palestine uprisings to show any pictures of the American peacenik that was run over by the Israeli army bulldozer. This is only to be mentioned as a “tragic accident” for which the IDF "is truly saddened".

and that's why you didn't see it on the six o'clock news.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by billybob]

The International Solidarity Movement- the organization from which that protestor was killed is NOT a peace activist organization but a pro-palestinian organization. Do those activists visit the families of murdered Israeli children by Palestinian genocidal killers? NO - They only provide solidarity with Palestinians regardless of the type of people they are defending. They defended Arafat during the IDF/PLO showdown following terrorist attacks. They physically defended Palestinian terrorist who where holed up in the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem. That does not make them peace-activists but Pro-Palestinians activists and part of the terrorist infrastructure since they operate to protect murderers.

Therefore the memos request to show neutrality is the first decent thing the media can do. After all they depict extremist pro-palestinian activists as PEACENIKs and Israeli defensive actions as aggressions against the Palestinains. Therefore that memo is a blessed thing!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Juddah,

You are wrong.

The IDF ran over my classmate with a Bulldozer. This is Bad, This is Wrong.

Do you agree?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I was just clarifying the gentleman's link that I don't think you understood because of your last point!

Gypsies don't have a party which is interesting you state. Actually they have a national congress, but that's kinda skimpy. We should have a state. Let's go take part of some odd country that no one is really paying attention. Then 50 years from now when they want it back what should we do? Answer that question...

If after 50 years someone suddenly wakes up, as with the Palestinians, then it stinks of political manipulations. After 50 years its too late to wake up.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi

If after 50 years someone suddenly wakes up, as with the Palestinians, then it stinks of political manipulations. After 50 years its too late to wake up.

So if they are killing Jews for 50 years and someone says THEY ARE KILLING JEWS...Then this is too late huh?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Juddah,

You are wrong.

The IDF ran over my classmate with a Bulldozer. This is Bad, This is Wrong.

Do you agree?

It is never good. It was definately not by purpose - It was an accident - I know you don't buy that - I don't care - Hatred has a tendency to blind people. Extremists who are one-sided and defend terrorists should not be allowed to roam freely in war zones since they are a danger to themselves.

Had those activists have been balanced and spoke up just as energetically against the Palestinian targeting of school children as a strategic means for political gain then I would have much more respect for ISM.

In my view ISM is part of the conflict by assisting terrorists.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   

It is never good. It was definately not by purpose - It was an accident - I know you don't buy that - I don't care - Hatred has a tendency to blind people.

Blind People Driving Bulldozers Over Doctors Homes. I don't buy it. There was a standoff and no one would back down, so they ran her over. The Bulldozer was sitting still. It then after a standoff for a 'long' time, ran her over.

Extremists who are one-sided and defend terrorists should not be allowed to roam freely in war zones since they are a danger to themselves.
Said very well. Sharon - you are talking about him right?

Had those activists have been balanced and spoke up just as energetically against the Palestinian targeting of school children as a strategic means for political gain then I would have much more respect for ISM.
You are insinuaiting these activists want Israelis Dead and Support these attacks. You are wrong. And until you admit th is you will never see the light.

That is your view, a mis-informed one, but your view nonetheless...so what should we do about this view? I think we should educate you!

"Sweet home alabama....." Good song just came on the radio...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   

So if they are killing Jews for 50 years and someone says THEY ARE KILLING JEWS...Then this is too late huh?

Are you suggesting that Israel has been killing Palestinians for 50 years?
Do you know history? No real history - not the one that has been fed to you by the extreme left or pro-Arab propaganda machines.

Palestinians have been killed as a result of Palestinian aggressions.

Following the establishment of Israel there was a long period of relative quiet that was broken by sporadic Palestinian/Arab small-scale murder operations.

Therefore when Israel retaliates to terrorist agressions - you only see the retaliation as if it nothing happened before it.

Israel does not choose to kill Palestinians because it is a national sport. You should see the internal tension in Israel regarding the whole Israeli-Arab conflict.
Peace signs are everywhere in Israel.
That probably seems odd to you. How can it be that a peace loving people always are at war. The reason is that we are forced into it. We are not given a moment of rest.

I do not want to raise children in a warzone. I have NO CHOICE!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Are you suggesting that Israel has been killing Palestinians for 50 years?

No I am suggesting your logic has an infection, virus, disability or something.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I do not want to raise children in a warzone. I have NO CHOICE!!!

You do have a choice, you can go back to America.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   

[quoteBlind People Driving Bulldozers Over Doctors Homes. I don't buy it. There was a standoff and no one would back down, so they ran her over. The Bulldozer was sitting still. It then after a standoff for a 'long' time, ran her over.

Did you even bother to read the Israeli side of the story or are you blind enough as to only see one side of the argument - seems typical of ISM. heres a link to it should you decide to expand your horizons:
www.alisrael.com...

Extremists who are one-sided and defend terrorists should not be allowed to roam freely in war zones since they are a danger to themselves.
Said very well. Sharon - you are talking about him right?

I guess you really are that one-sided. Ooooohh and Arafat was a boyscout right - How about Rentisi? or Sheik Yassin?
BOY AM I GLAD YOU ARE NOT A WORLD LEADER.

You are insinuaiting these activists want Israelis Dead and Support these attacks. You are wrong. And until you admit th is you will never see the light.

No, I am saying that ISM should not be ONE-Sided but see both sides of the arguement and serve both sides for peace. Or mayse ISM sees Israeli death as less tragic? The magic word is BALANCE!!!
There is no Good or BAD side but good and bad in both sides. ISM Should work to decrease the BAD on both sides and Increase the good in both sides and not Protect the Bad with the good in one side. I still hold that ISM is not a PEACE movement but part of the problem of the Arab-Israeli struggle BECAUSE of their one-sidedness.

And until you don't admit that you won't see the light.

That is your view, a mis-informed one, but your view nonetheless...so what should we do about this view? I think we should educate you!

So why don't you educate me?

"Sweet home alabama....." Good song just came on the radio...

At least you have good taste in music.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Oops I must say I truly love reading your posts, noone anywhere does a better job of illustrating the trend of American self loathing than you do. You are by far the best cautionary tale I could imagine and your usefulness as an example of how not too think is truly priceless.
Thank You

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join