It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Philippines confirms third case of novel coronavirus www.msn.com...

Please, provide pertinent details, like:

"The patient was a 60-year-old female Chinese national."

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Lol, no, I didn’t intend to insinuate that the tech could create a virus. I’m not sure what in my post makes anyone interpret it as such.

But create a lowered immunity/breeding ground for something like this to take hold.

People have eluded to the pollution, eating habits, sanitation, crowds, etc for being reasons why this is “worse in China” as the short version.

Thanks for trying to make someone feel stupid. It’s a legitimate question as to whether or not the tech would make the human body more susceptible to lowered immunity.... but again, thanks for the daggers, they felt nice 👍🏽

a reply to: Alphasan

edit on 5-2-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

If that’s a dashboard inside the WeChat mobile app they cannot access the HTML from everything I know. I’ve not heard of being able to do that on the last company I worked for in China had WeChat apps which I did project work on.

On web-WeChat I believe that dashboards are not accessible it I can’t check that until tonight. It has limited functionality compared to the mobile app.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
does anyone know of a VPN that terminates within China?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
not sure if this was posted before, Saw the Dutch version first so checked but couldn't find it here.

in a rare interview from inside Wuhan, Ms Wang has told the BBC about her family's heart-breaking struggle for survival.

‘We’d rather die at home than go to quarantine’

bbc intervieuw

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RobinKuiper

Read my posts, WeChat mobile app HTML is not accessible that I am aware of or everyone in China would be stealing WeChat content from the apps in WeChat and that does not currently happen.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alphasan
a reply to: SouthernGift
Most people here have ignored your question not out of disregard for the ill effects of 5G, but more out of the obvious conclusion that Microwave Radiation will not create a complexe biological organism, and therefore, has no bearing on a resolution to this problem. After all, the transmission of all this information is for the purpose of alleviating the situation, not just an entertaining past time.

Something I've wondered about: is it possible to create a virus with some kind of nano-payload that can be triggered through the 5G system?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Thank you for all the information on this thread, I appreciate the amount of effort people put in. This is not my area of expertise at all. I've been watching this unfold and am now quite concerned.

link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Illegal in China mainland, most VPNs for China have servers in Hong Kong. I used those inside and outside China and never had content issues.

link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

were you able to access any internal resources from mainland?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mateo96
Sorry if I'm going off-topic, but I really want people to dismiss that single, probably edited photo of Tencent's "real" numbers.

I'm an architect, with no experience coding or doing websites, yet I could do this almost in an instant and even record a video:

imgur.com...

I just happen to be smart af
😉

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I think IPVanish does.

Rev

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Generally can access stuff in China and used VPN for work and private stuff.

Don’t know who IP Vanish is noted by renmoofoo.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Zerohedge covering the WeChat graphic with links to Taiwan Times, at work have to post short.

Zerohedge

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hong Kong caves on 3rd day of doctor strike and closes border crossings. She obviously got permission from Beijing.

Zerohedge

Bloomberg - US Outbreak Imminent

Bloomberg
edit on 5-2-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Add link

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Alphasan
a reply to: SouthernGift
Most people here have ignored your question not out of disregard for the ill effects of 5G, but more out of the obvious conclusion that Microwave Radiation will not create a complexe biological organism, and therefore, has no bearing on a resolution to this problem. After all, the transmission of all this information is for the purpose of alleviating the situation, not just an entertaining past time.

Something I've wondered about: is it possible to create a virus with some kind of nano-payload that can be triggered through the 5G system?

Problem with 5G is that there is not yet much studys done becouse they started it before safety test on it ( which sound to me as red flag )

There are a lot studys before 5G thought

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

kasiakines.com...

www.sciencedaily.com...

Google " Moscow signal" to me it points to sickness of US Moscow embassy employees, including cancers...and that was ages ago...

edit on 5-2-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Lol, no, I didn’t intend to insinuate that the tech could create a virus. I’m not sure what in my post makes anyone interpret it as such.

But create a lowered immunity/breeding ground for something like this to take hold.

People have eluded to the pollution, eating habits, sanitation, crowds, etc for being reasons why this is “worse in China” as the short version.

Thanks for trying to make someone feel stupid. It’s a legitimate question as to whether or not the tech would make the human body more susceptible to lowered immunity.... but again, thanks for the daggers, they felt nice 👍🏽

a reply to: Alphasan

No daggers mate.Not trying to troll your posting or dismiss your desire for answers. 5G is a nightmare.

From a scientific point of view, one has to conclude from the evidence that the fact that there has not been an outbreak outside of China has to do with the dynamics of chaos. The fact that it is lower in zones where 5G has not been implemented is merely coincidental or a negligeable variable at this point. India and Zimbabwe have worse environmental conditions than Wuhan, but they too only have a few known cases as of yet.

Virus outbreaks are so very hard to predict because the variables are so fluid, and so numerous, that an algorytmic prediction is virtually impossible.

Just looking at WUHAN. If you were to break the world into sub categories by country. IGNORE the fact that each country has it’s own ecosystem, has different living conditions, population densities, and enviromental variables like common transport festivals and holidays, as well as genetic differences between each nations populous, and the possibility for mutation during RNA replication. It is STILL quite difficult to model the transmission rate accurately. What you get are baselines hypotheses that are closeish. The model for the above would be just a transposition of the date. So our (USA/Canada) would be starting their clock/patient zero from the first reported case. So that means our day one would be equivalent to Wuhan on say november 15th 2019. That means it won’t be until late march, early april before we reach the same level of catastropie as they are in now.

Now we have implemented some , albeit very little, means of containment, so our transmission rate would be slower, but will eventually reach the same level without some form of vaccine, or the virus mutating into fluff. This is largely due to the fact that we are unaware of how many supercarriers are presently circulating at this time. Our people in the know have failed in their role as protectors of public health, becasue they decided to treat this outbreak with polical correctness rather than look at it as a serious threat, and with cold objective scientific eyes. Clearly they have divested themselves of their responsibility to quell the outbreak for the sake of not being “racist”, which in turn will see the death of many of our local Male Mongoloid population, Chinese, native American, Japanese, Korean, who are at the hightest risk due to their higher level of ACE2 receptors. Viruses do no care what your nationality is.

Even with Military experimentation on poor African Americans, saw them get different outcomes from infecting the same building. It's all crazy itshay.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Any medically inclined members know if “Absolute Case Fatality Rate” is a recognized measure for viruses? Also abbrev. as ACFR.

If that’s a legit measure there’s examples on Twitter of it being 40%+.

Twitter

Granted that is only 1 community, that’s crazy high. I can’t read all the Chinese on the screenshot attached. I’ve sent to wife and will see what she comes back with, I’ll post it if relevant.
edit on 5-2-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Ive worked for hospitals for the past 20 years, still do. Our president at the time was a semi retired colonel of the army. During the H1N1 outbreak a military vehicle or two pulled up to the system office and a few guys got out in uniform and guns and walked in to the front office lady and told her they needed to speak with him right away.

Two guys stood outside his office holding thier rifles while some big shot went in to talk to him. About an hour later the army showed up to the main hospitals and erected tents at both entrances. No one was allowed to go in or out of the hospital without being checked out first by the army. If they had symptoms that were flu like they were whisked away to quarantine.

At the same time, the FEMA team for our health system started ordering a ton of those black plastic coffins and coming up with a plan to store all the dead bodies. I was there, and sat right next to them and could hear it. Plan was to lay them out in the parking garage that was for the hospital. Thats about the time i started to think of stephen kings story about captain trips, and started to get a little scared. Until the army shows up, i aint worrying about it.
edit on 5-2-2020 by saltlick because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2020 by saltlick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

The Bloomberg article also confirms the Lancet Journal projections and the leaked Tencent number of 154,023 confirmed cases:
"One set of researchers from the University of Hong Kong estimated in the Lancet, a medical journal, that there were more than 75,000 cases in Wuhan as of Jan. 25, with cases doubling every 6.4 days."

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join