It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hong Kong -
looks like efforts to control the herd via tether - or a petsafe training collar - you decide......
Gov’t unveils new electronic tags for people under Wuhan coronavirus home quarantine

The Hong Kong government has announced it has 500 electronic monitoring tags ready to distribute to Hong Kong people placed under home quarantine upon returning to the SAR after having spent time in Hubei province, the epicenter of the ongoing coronavirus outbreak.

The government’s chief information officer, Victor Lam, unveiled the e-tag at a press briefing this afternoon, saying that any Hong Kong residents who have been to Hubei in the past 14 days must undergo home quarantine of 14 days, a measure the new electronic bracelets are meant to ensure.

Also at today’s briefing was Undersecretary for Health Chui Tak-yi, who confirmed that the majority of the 97 places at the three current quarantine camps are already occupied, and officials are looking for additional sites. Other proposed sites have met with fierce resistance from nearby residents.

Chui said the government is working on turning the Sai Kung Outdoor Recreation Centre into a quarantine camp, and added that despite a weekend of protests in the area, they’re also moving ahead with plans to turn the Heritage Lodge near Mei Foo Sun Chuen Estate into the city’s fourth quarantine center.

edit on 252020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
onboard report from 2 UK passengers on the Japanese cruise liner
edit on 5-2-2020 by BowBells because: Fixed

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
“I still can't help but think there is an important piece of the puzzle we're not seeing that is why China is having this much trouble and the rest of the world is still primarily scared and dealing with mostly Chinese cases out of China. Japan is majorly spooked, but most of their cases are still in native Chinese aside from two workers who had close contact with infected Chinese AFAIK.”

a reply to: ketsuko

Does anybody have any inclination to think that perhaps the new 5G/smart city grid stuff could have had any ill effects on the immune systems of the people from ground zero, and if not, why?

Admittedly, I’m biased in thinking about such because I have been hesitant to trust the 5G infrastructure rolling out here, on a personal level, but since we are discussing relevant issues to health such as:

unsanitary/differing eating habits,
overcrowded areas,
outdated sanitation practices, and
even bioweapons as causal factors, (due to the arrests/bio lab location)

I’m unclear on why nobody will touch the idea that there may be something funky going on with the interaction between humans and the smart system as a whole?

I see it as the “what stands out to me” in the equation, more so than eating bats at this point. If this is nothing new, (eating habits) and we’ve had other mutations fizzle out before reaching this level
Of concern in the past, then what is the new factor? In my eyes it’s the tech.

Forgive me if I’m overstepping. I mention this often and rarely have any response, which leads me to believe that it’s somehow an idea that lies so far fringe, even CTs won’t entertain it.

If that’s the case, then I’m missing a very important detail, one I can’t seem to find on my own. Lol. As far as I can tell, there’s just not enough research and data to make a definitive conclusion on whether this smart grid has ill effects on the health of a population as a whole.

Thanks to anybody who might have some more insight to offer. and I don’t necessarily mean scary YouTube videos or the “mind control” stuff associated with it, either. Strictly the effects to health. I think that this particular incidence, however, should be taken into consideration for any future studies on the effects, for obvious reasons.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Mateo96

If that is a WeChat dashboard then the HTML is inaccessible to users. The platform is built that way. I’d have to check it on WeChat when back home from work.

Still could be Photoshopped and/or an insider signaling that the numbers are a lie.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift
My guess as to why we are not seeing it in other countries yet is the incubation period. And possibly governments not wanting to cause panic.

Not very clued up myself on the 5g stuff so I'll see what others say

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Sorry if I'm going off-topic, but I really want people to dismiss that single, probably edited photo of Tencent's "real" numbers.

I'm an architect, with no experience coding or doing websites, yet I could do this almost in an instant and even record a video:

imgur.com...

I even edited the size of Russia's circle to apocalyptic levels. In the BNO website, I changed the numbers and the news under "LATEST" on the right.

It has the same validity as that picture, it looks perfectly fine because you're editing the information on the page itself, no Photoshop involved and no matter how hard you look into it, it will always look 100% perfect in a screenshot.

So do not trust those random pictures you find.

Even if it was a leak or a slip, what are the chances that the one in charge of putting the numbers in their website has access to the real information, when most countries, even those allied to China, are unable to look into them?

Take absolutely everything with a grain of salt, specially when it comes to screenshots and websites in general.
edit on 5-2-2020 by Mateo96 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2020 by Mateo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Chuck Norris

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

That was quite a red dot over China ...

Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Appreciated. I’m not an HTML dude but have understanding of enough to be PM on projects that use it and appreciate SME opinion.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Thank you.

Only 9 sources via Google RIS oldest being 1 day ago. Source tinhhoa.net, hk.epochtimes.com, ntdtv.com

Tineye saying pixel data is of another image with completely different numbers

Exif is limited, screenshots don't contain much, however this seems like a picture taken of a screen? (Anyone agree, lol?)

Says version 1.1*

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Reports of fire breaking out in wuhan

twitter.com...

Burning the dead maybe?
edit on 5-2-2020 by Pommer89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Pommer89

can we confirm this video is recent and for sure from Wuhan? I can't

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcerM
a reply to: Kenzo

Chuck Norris

Haha, i knew someone would choose Chuck Norris

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: wuflu

originally posted by: revmoofoo
Hello everyone!

I just found this. I don't know much about this source, so please forgive me if it's garbage.

It would appear that Tencent may have accidentally leaked real data on Wuhan virus deaths.

SOURCE

Rev

When I 1st saw the tweet the comments were saying those numbers were Photoshoped .

Maybe someone on here can prove thats a photoshopped image?

I disagree that the image text was modified using Photoshop. It's a picture of a screen and they would need the same font (not hard to get) to update the numbers as what is on the page and modify the font to match the other picture, more difficult.

If it WAS modified, likely they modified the HTML on the page which any joe can do in their browser. They then took pictures of the two views and there you go.
edit on 5-2-2020 by ShortBus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

WOW! is it that easy to do ....good work Mateo96

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Philippines confirms third case of novel coronavirus www.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I see that 5G is on the table IMO...it might be causing immuno system going off .

Other , chemicals...even chemical weapon...agriculture related chemicals...

What about if there is a wacko scientist in China army and decided that it`s time to kill a lot people ?

I am keeping all options on table....even one that China goverment is killing Chinese on purpose.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pommer89
Reports of fire breaking out in wuhan

twitter.com...

Burning the dead maybe?

Notice the lack of flashing lights for any fire trucks to put out the fire!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
I cant confirm anything on this entire thread mate, until we see anything with our own eyes everything could be misinformation.
All I'm doing is searching twitter and google for any info on wuhan and coronavirus I can find, then posting on here with whatever links I can get.

Also if anyone able to help me out with getting through wechat security process please dm me, I need my phone number to be verified

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
post, to follow.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join