It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thank you for posting that BBC Interview KindraLabelle.

It was so sad to read that family's account of what they have gone through. The death, the refusal of anyone to test her father, being turned away at quarantine points. It seem likely that her whole family may perish at home from nCoV because of no help from any medical facility.

I hope everyone reads that article in other countries, including our own CDC. While I don't agree with 5 million people escaping to other countries to potentially pass it around, she says that they would have left prior to the lockdown Jan. 23 had they known just so they could have access to medical help.

Here is the link again.
www.bbc.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

originally posted by: puzzled2

What happens to the "Recovered" are they now immune ?
Can they get it again?

I'm sure I read that the virus can be contracted again after the patient is apparently cured. Although, I can't remember if the person would become ill again. The scary part is if the virus can then be spread again by the same person.

Sorry, but I can't remember the source of the information. Maybe a UK newspaper.

The CCP put that word out.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tukota
Thank you for posting that BBC Interview KindraLabelle.

It was so sad to read that family's account of what they have gone through. The death, the refusal of anyone to test her father, being turned away at quarantine points. It seem likely that her whole family may perish at home from nCoV because of no help from any medical facility.

I hope everyone reads that article in other countries, including our own CDC. While I don't agree with 5 million people escaping to other countries to potentially pass it around, she says that they would have left prior to the lockdown Jan. 23 had they known just so they could have access to medical help.

Here is the link again.
www.bbc.com...

Just that crazy number "5 million "people left Wuhan at the start of this outbreak. Think about that they uped sticks and just left leaving behind homes, work ,friends, family . they knew very well if they stayed they would be subject to draconian iron curtain style quarantine and treatment. Where are they all now? Did they take the virus with them. No wonder it's spreading so quickly elsewhere in China. With this virus its a case of you can run but you can't hide. I can't help thinking these 5 million know something about Wuhan that we don't.
edit on 5-2-2020 by tarifa37 because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tarifa37

That's if all 5 million made it out alive... If could be a rough estimate to cover their butts. If people don't turn up you can say they ran away.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
but where are these 5 million people? Why arent they talking? There has to be someone somewhere?? Maybe 5 million were already culled...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
UPDATE: Wisconsin reports 1st case of coronavirus, 12th in the U.S.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Encia22

originally posted by: puzzled2

What happens to the "Recovered" are they now immune ?
Can they get it again?

I'm sure I read that the virus can be contracted again after the patient is apparently cured. Although, I can't remember if the person would become ill again. The scary part is if the virus can then be spread again by the same person.

Sorry, but I can't remember the source of the information. Maybe a UK newspaper.

If it was on a UK newspaper then it's TRUE!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
www.channel3000.com...

Not sure if already posted or not. First case in Wisconsin. States previous travel to China

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BowBells
but where are these 5 million people? Why arent they talking? There has to be someone somewhere?? Maybe 5 million were already culled...

Something sure scared them ,less people left Syria on the outbreak of war there, you would think that was more serious. I know for sure if something like this virus happened in the UK nobody would go anywhere until it was too late.
edit on 5-2-2020 by tarifa37 because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Congress halts sale of Plum Island, NY Dec 22 2019

Guys, I can't discuss too many details of the quarantine facilities that I was involved with, but I can leave some breadcrumbs to follow. The link above discusses an emergency halt to the private sale of Plum Island, New York. This was on Dec. 22 2019, and I am privy to the reason this was pushed through so fast. They were only able to push off the sale for 1 calendar year, but that is all they needed.

The U.S. Government became very concerned about the coronavirus all the way back in early December. Plum Island was discussed as an almost perfect location for quarantines, should it become necessary.

This information was discussed with me when I was approached to do the viability/cost estimate for the gulf coast quarantine areas. The reason that the main quarantine area was pushed to the gulf coast is because of the climate mainly. The virus would be much easier to contain in a naturally humid area.

The Tencent leaker and the Lancent review virus totals are without a doubt as close to the truth as we can get.

Please prepare accordingly. NOW is the time.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngelsDecay

originally posted by: butcherguy

If it was on a UK newspaper then it's TRUE!

The UK newspapers are especially good for wrapping up fish & chips, adding A PINCH OF SALT and some vinegar is paramount.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg

proof or total BS

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Did anyone post the video about the disinfectant being sprayed in the streets?

This could explain the fog a little.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
m.facebook.com...

This is the video I was sent on FB.

Dont know the origins but it said Wuhan.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

On another post didnt you say you didnt have to sign an NDA? So why cant you discuss it now?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I was trying to remember where the info came from about 5 mil ppl fleeing Wuhan before the quarantine, so did a google search and came up with several news sources

The mayor of Wuhan, China, said about five million people left the city before it was placed on lockdown last week to slow the spread of coronavirus. Mayor Zhou Xianwang said about 9 million people remained in the city after the quarantine started on Thursday, according to the South China Morning Post. Wuhan is the seventh-largest city in China with a population of about 11 million.

business insider

Is there something wrong with my math skills?????

same nrs China morning post

More pages show same numbers or are copies of the original article

So if 9 mil ppl stayed put in a city of 11 mil... and 5 mil fled... that are 3mil to many
Getting late in Europe so... Am I overlooking something???

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

WATCH LIVE: House hearing on assessing coronavirus outbreak and response – 2/5/2020

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: wuflu

On another post didnt you say you didnt have to sign an NDA? So why cant you discuss it now?

There are details and specifications of the project which fall under a separate legal category referred to as a proprietary information agreement (PIA). I never signed a non-disclosure agreement (which refers to the overall topic), but the documents make reference to proprietary information (which refers to plans, specifications, pictures). Although I didn't sign anything related to the PIA, it can be inferred that I agreed to it simply by viewing the documents.

I have to be careful not to cross the line, but I am sharing what I feel comfortable with.
edit on 2/5/2020 by tennisdawg because: typo

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The numbers just "officially" hit over 200 confirmed cases outside of Mainland China (BNO News: bnonews.com...)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: wuflu

No need to jump on the guy is there? If it happens he’s telling the truth, if not then we will know. Whatever the truth we will find out soon enough I’m guessing.

US preparing, UK preparing, other countries gearing up, guess someone somewhere is taking this seriously. They know what they’re dealing with. I’m sure they are reasonably aware of how bad it might be. Prudent measures, but until ALL travel between China and the rest of the world stops it won’t be enough. Might already be far too late. Hopefully not though as I’ve just found my happy place after a lifetime of trying to locate it.

Oh and everything we are hearing from Wuhan - which is fragmentary and thin at best, gels perfectly with what my sons friend reported. Wuhan is largely infected, hospitals are full to bursting, deaths are far higher than reported. Unfortunately the nurse who he was in contact with has gone silent. Could be anything I guess, but none of them good.
edit on 5-2-2020 by ARM1968 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join