It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pommer89
Reports of fire breaking out in wuhan

twitter.com...

Burning the dead maybe?

I would find it hard to believe that the standard crematories that were in place there before the outbreak would be sufficient to keep up with demand right now.
But, burning infected bodies in an open pit would increase the chances of spreading the virus.
In crematories and pathological incinerators in the West, an afterburner guarantees that exiting combustion gases are at least 1600 degrees F to insure that biological pathogens are destroyed.
No guarantee of that happening in an open pit fire.
Corona Virus is said to require 132 degrees F for 15 minutes to kill it with heat.
edit on b000000292020-02-05T11:12:34-06:0011America/ChicagoWed, 05 Feb 2020 11:12:34 -06001100000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Pommer89

That’s the “small window of opportunity to control the virus” the who said in the last briefing 🤦🏽‍♂️

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ShortBus

Taking photos to repost screens is common in China because people know if it’s a leak the data will have changed by the time it’s circulated.

FWIW

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

More than 100 people attended meeting at Grand Hyatt Singapore linked to Malaysia, South Korea cases

source

All NHS hospitals in England have been ordered to create secure areas for coronavirus testing to “avoid a surge in emergency departments”, according to a leaked NHS letter.

source

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312

More than 100 people attended meeting at Grand Hyatt Singapore linked to Malaysia, South Korea cases

source

All NHS hospitals in England have been ordered to create secure areas for coronavirus testing to “avoid a surge in emergency departments”, according to a leaked NHS letter.

source

Just your run of the mill virus, nothing to see here folks.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I have seen your post regarding the influence of 5G on this virus several times on this thread and Part 1.

Exposing the human body, particularly the brain to microwave radiation is definately not a good thing. With that said, the nCov virus does exist, and has been found outside the realms of China where it can be verified. Although the Russians announced they are still waiting for samples of the Virus from early infected WUHAN patients (which means most virology labs are probably in the same boat) there are actual samples from infected patients circulating. Most people here have ignored your question not out of disregard for the ill effects of 5G, but more out of the obvious conclusion that Microwave Radiation will not create a complexe biological organism, and therefore, has no bearing on a resolution to this problem. After all, the transmission of all this information is for the purpose of alleviating the situation, not just an entertaining past time.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Current numbers from WuFlu.Live

Confirmed: 24690
Deaths: 495
Recovered: 1011

Rev

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: revmoofoo
Even though I dont believe these numbers to be true is nice to see recovered have doubled deaths now

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Pommer89

I concur. A little bit of good news is still good news after all.

Rev

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
www.skyscanner.net... false&inboundaltsenabled=false
Wuhan still flying to Edinburgh?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Need to ask, becouse i dont know the hospital procedures

Do they test now only this new coronavirus or also other known pathogens from sick patients that are known to cause respiratory infections ? I hope they check several most known from blood.

I think i read that the one that died in Philippines had 2 different bacterias also...so how exactly they know which pathogens from 3 was the most dangerous ?

Several viruses and bacterias can cause respiratory infections to my best knowledge

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Reports of fire breaking out in wuhan

twitter.com...

Burning the dead maybe?

I would find it hard to believe that the standard crematories that were in place there before the outbreak would be sufficient to keep up with demand right now.
But, burning infected bodies in an open pit would increase the chances of spreading the virus.
In crematories and pathological incinerators in the West, an afterburner guarantees that exiting combustion gases are at least 1600 degrees F to insure that biological pathogens are destroyed.
No guarantee of that happening in an open pit fire.
Corona Virus is said to require 132 degrees F for 15 minutes to kill it with heat.

Does anyone know how many crematoriums are in Wuhan and what their daily capacity is?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

www.samaa.tv... ue
5 Pakistani students diagnosed with coronavirus

Just to point out, from the link:

"He, however, clarified that the affected students are not from Wuhan city, the epicenter of the outbreak, but rather from Guangzhou."

So, they are native Chinese. Weirder and weirder. If this isn't some kind of targeted bio-weapon, it has to be some kind of depressed immune system/lung function factor that only native chinese are dealing with.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Bit of a long one but here's my take (25 years Photoshop hustler).

I did a quick check on the numbers image file and yes the left image looks like a photo - the right one could be a photo or a screenshot. A photo will add more pixel artefacts and obviously be slanted somewhat and not consistent, as opposed to a screenshot which will be linear and crisp. The left image does slant from horizontally aligned at the top to slanted at the bottom which would account for perspective radiating downwards from top to bottom. The colour differences confirm it's a photo too.

Once 'white-balanced' which removes the shadow or greyscale data, it recalibrates the images to where you can see consistencies; all colours shades and tones are correctly relevant to each other in relation to their slight shade shifts.

The pixel distance between the 1 and the next no. (1-54023, 1-4446, 1-9544) all match up as displayed on screen (see my added example below '19544'). This means the app on both images is displaying the font as it should be. The font is Helvetica Neue Bold.

My yellow/orange addition does not have the pixel colour-shift artefacts because it's not a photo but placed on there within PS; a much crisper colour selected from the centre of one of the numbers. I'd have to modify the data to show it on-screen and then take a photo to get that effect, yet this is not allowed on WeChat/Weibo afaik. They last numbers font is grey, yet both show a red-biased tint which is usually created by the backlit screen itself, leading to a purple tinted colour. This shows it was created before showing on screen / not placed by photo editing.

Both sets of numbers line up pixel-perfectly (check my grey lines) which is much harder to do on a slanted/angled screen if you were adding fakes. The added text would have to be scale-slanted and/or adjusted for perspective. At such low resolution this usually leaves and extra pixel layer that is not consistent with the lines. It's pretty tricky to align between two sets of pixel rows when slanted unless the info was indeed correct at source - some lines snap above and some pixels snap below leading to inconsistent placement. These images don't do that.

There's a degree of pixel boxing around any text or non-linear lines at low resolution- whether altered or not, so harder to discern anything there such as dropping in an image block.

As much as I hate to say it, it looks pretty legit from my stand-point... unless they can get in to the source code for the app.

Image check

edit on 5/2/2020 by firesnake because: (no reason given)

link   
# is hitting the fan real soon now xD

www.bloomberg.com... itter-business&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_content=business

link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I just read this article of today in The Guardian.

People in Wuhan confirmed or suspected to have the virus share their experiences of seeking help.

by Lily Kuo in Beijing

By not admitting the true state of the problem and asking for further help from other countries, China is sadly sentencing its population to a slow, cruel and agonising death.

Very sad.

edit on 5-2-2020 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Catching up on the reports by Chris Martenson (PhD in Pathology, has been tracking this thing for months)...

He explained that Chinese officials report that they're experiencing a 25% serious complication rate, so 25% of confirmed cases in China are also being accompanied with serious complications.

He also reiterated that Asian males are being hit with the worst of the virus and experts are scrambling to find out more (something we've covered in earlier pages)

edit on 5-2-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

I had previously heard the number was 7 in either this thread or the first thread.
Not verified, to my knowledge.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: firesnake
Bit of a long one but here's my take (25 years Photoshop hustler).

As Mateo already explained, it's pretty easy to do without photoshop and directly in the browser, eg.:

i.imgur.com...

edit: Took me less than 10 seconds.
edit on 5-2-2020 by RobinKuiper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RobinKuiper

Okay if this was from a standard western browser then I definitely agree, but I though this was from WeChat or an app that can't be accessed via source-code. Happy to be wrong in this instance!

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join