It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Exhausted ... not the usual person in the job ... Chinese standards ...

All reasons I can think of. Although I didn't look, did he at least take the gloves off so they turned inside out?

edit on 11-2-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Makes it much easier to search for posts on the subject. For the doe-eyed, that means "Ooh, it's easier for us to find news and information, yay!" For the more jaded among us it means "Ah, makes it a lot easier for the censors and narrative defenders to track down and remove offending posts before too many eyes set on the information."

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
when China quarantined Wuhan... 571 confirmed cases, 17 deaths.

H3N2 flat out killed 80,000 American in 2017-2018. Does anyone remember a quarantine anywhere?

The ultimate question is: Why would China quarantine Wuhan after a mere 17 deaths?

See what I'm gettin' at here?

That's why most of us are here. Being a conspiracy site, most of us smell a rat and are trying to get a little more truth than the horsesh!t we-re being fed.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Shanghai and Hang Seng are open and probably getting pumped again, Shanghai composite hasn't had a red day since the first day the market opened

they are pumping their markets hard and this is going to have a MASSIVE affect on the global economy, if they infinitely print money and pump their market this thing can pop the global bubble if the virus itself doesn't f*** us

man China is about to become the worlds biggest problem on multiple fronts, the CCPs days are numbered

Wow can you imagine if the globalists used this as an opportunity for "The West" to somehow "bail China out" and pave way for a more formalized New World Order and consolidation of power.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

That one worked, unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I’m starting to think WuFlu is a red herring.

CCP will not allow WHO and US CDC out of Beijing. Why?

I think a bio weapon was released and the CCP dragged out a genetically engineered batflu and said this is the culprit.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

H3N2 flat out killed 80,000 American in 2017-2018. Does anyone remember a quarantine anywhere?

The ultimate question is: Why would China quarantine Wuhan after a mere 17 deaths?

YES. I have been saying that and no one seems to be alarmed by it?? I think it's nuts. SARS didn't even get near this level and it was more deadly.

link   

sources?

link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

Once they shut down the financial markets, that is when I took this virus seriously.
edit on 11-2-2020 by JSpader because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I'm going to jump in and say i agree
why else would the CCP take such extreme action early
if they didn't already know what they were dealing with
takes time..

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Worked for me

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JSpader

their actions and what they are saying don't match up, something is off here

Wuhan...

asia.nikkei.com...

GUANGZHOU/BEIJING -- The deadly coronavirus outbreak is taking a toll on China's manufacturing sector, striking a region crucial to the "Made in China 2025" high-tech initiative as well as a hub for the automotive industry.

they have essentially shutdown the heart of their economy..... but yea just a "flu", the wuflu

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: myselfaswell

I’m starting to think WuFlu is a red herring.

CCP will not allow WHO and US CDC out of Beijing. Why?

I think a bio weapon was released and the CCP dragged out a genetically engineered batflu and said this is the culprit.

Can you link me to info that says WHO is not being let out of Beijing?? I know they were supposed to head to China this week and it's only Tuesday. How do we know they are being blocked from going to the epicenter?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Note I said “think”. I did not say “fact”.

This is a conspiracy forum is it not?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Worked for me

Alaska sometimes picks up an internet node that doesn't correctly register as being in the United States. Every so often I run into a Youtube video that thinks I'm in Canada and refuses to play, for example. That's why I said Twitter was saying the video was blocked for me.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: texasgirl

Exhausted ... not the usual person in the job ... Chinese standards ...

All reasons I can think of. Although I didn't look, did he at least take the gloves off so they turned inside out?

Not sure. It was a little blurry. Probably, though.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maker22
Real transmission is R 4.7 - R 6.6

This is really bad.

New study date feb 11

we estimated that the number of infected individuals during early epidemic double every 2.4 days, and the R0 value is likely to be between 4.7 and 6.6.

Author from Los Alamos National Laboratory.

MedRX

Realize this is another pre-print and has yet to be peer reviewed, but also that these are some serious high level scientists funded by DARPA.

I don't doubt the results compared to what I've seen about the cover up of numbers in China.

As to a cover up in the West, quite possible with initial cases. Hard when it begins to blow out but easy to hide a few people at the start and easy for them to justify as "preventing panic" while getting systems in place to cope.

In China we had initial info suppression, then some truth as it got away with the people posting on social media etc. Then a harsh crackdown on freedom with blatant lies and udereporting.

The 201 SIM had the same pattern, social media crackdowns and BS.

Wonder how long they will let this thread keep going, could it be the thread to end all threads?

If this is the real RO I guess it's unstoppable, if it ever even was with the lesser figure.

Add to this the range of death%. Seems to be the latest meme it's 1%, but heard anywhere up to 50% with the average around 15%. The lower numbers are probably flawed because they are using the fake China data, studies like the Lancet report are more reliable I think.

Still I hold the hope nothing more will happen, but also know that the NB(nothingburger) is more unlikely every day.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I also think it's odd they changed the "official name" to COVID-19 and SARScoV-2

Do they usually do that with diseases? Was nCov-2019 just a preliminary nomenclature until the scientists and experts could formalize this COVID-19 name? So many things seem off about this outbreak

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

Consider that may be the R0 in China where people are trapped into plague cans too.

If other people are kept isolated in different conditions, it may change.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yes it was said from the beginning that they were calling that until an "official" name was created. It's not really a change it's just the name they were going with in the media. They never come up with an OFFICIAL name for viruses/diseases at first.. it takes a while.

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join