It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
CCP will not allow WHO and US CDC out of Beijing. Why?

Not sure what you mean by "not allow out"?
You mean not allow those personnel that visit to leave?
I think that would be, eh ... "highly" unlikely.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hong Kong's leading public health epidemiologist (Prof Gabriel Leung) stated that if not controlled, this could infect 60% of the worlds population. But it might be less lethal than worried.. maybe including the minor cases, 1%. Let's say he is off by a bunch.. 25%. That's still an incredibly bad # for the world. 20 million dead. How bad is influenza? It kills between around 300 and 650 thousand a year worldwide. So, it would be the equivalent of 30 years of the worst # (650k) per year of flu.

So I wish people would say.. stop overreacting. YOU may not be 1% of the 25% infected. But possibly someone you know or love will.

As the # of infected on a ship increased over 170 (yes, I know it's a floating Petri dish), and as I dismissed two prisoners and who have now tested positive.. I worry a bit that this will be very difficult to control. Just think of this conservatively as 30 times worse than any flu season.

If the expert is right.. I'm no epidemiologist, it could be equivalent to 60 + times worse than any normal flu year. So for those saying who cares.. small #s.. big deal.. if it keeps going as it does, it could be the worst scenario disease-wise, we have seen in 100 years.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Shocking footage inside Coronavirus Outbreak in China COVID-19

This short video contains a clearer video of 3 children being placed into one body bag at a hospital. Looks legitimate to me. Concerns about a shortage of body bags is one reason that comes to mind for why this would be done. Also contains footage of a murder of crows in the city streets.

Coronavirus Videos and News - Feb 12th Update

This longer video starts with a few of the other clips going around, gets more into translating some of the text messages going around. The presenter claims he has seen 1000's of calls for help throughout all of the messages, reads out in English some of the main ones.

edit on 11-2-2020 by kwakakev because: format

link   

a reply to: myselfaswell

I’m starting to think WuFlu is a red herring.

I think a bio weapon was released and the CCP dragged out a genetically engineered batflu and said this is the culprit.

That's a tough call. At the moment I'm satisfied with the theory that the virus and everything associated with it is being under reported. I suspect that it is the real deal, albeit a manufactured real deal.

It is still early days though......but not by much.

link   
Update 2-12 2020 Tokyo time 12 noon Wednesday.

Hello ATS members and once again thanks for all the update around the world. Everyone here and govt. agencies appreciate the threads.

My mini update is only 2 things at the moment. Later if things are of importance like... who knows what will bring in this afternoon.

This one contains current info on China.
1. If you got a cough and can make it to the drug store, your name, address, email and telephone number is required to
get cough medicine
2. Then you are visited by the police and given instruction to remain in doors.
3. Police check the residence for others that may be unwell
4. Text (since the world does watch
Japanese TV, there's got to be a reason why they said about the unknown.
5. Many fires are being started in China due to the variate of alcohol base disinfectants available in that country. (the
fires of places are being shown on tv (no bs here either)

Now in JAPAN
1. There is a shortage of clinical masks (used in the hospital for patients), but for the hospital patients, supplies of
shortages have not been reported
2. Every drugstore and other stores are currently out of disinfectants (this is a "silent rush to buy them) we live in
a medical and port town. So if you are reading this thread, ask yourself , should I buy some kind of disinfectants for
the house, car and work
3. We have a business and the below picture is what we use, unfortunately every place we checked are sold out. Luckily
we have (not plenty ) but doing fine.

Here is the picture, these are convenient and not so expensive if you can find them. Remember to use them on your door entry ways and and hardware throughout areas needed.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Update following coming soon

Stay tune ATS members

good news/bad news well, I too have to wait

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
NEW VIRUS STUDY DATA

Some new data. The pneumonia percentage has my attention.

Not sure how good the data is but all I can find that is new.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

Not sure what you mean by "not allow out"?
You mean not allow those personnel that visit to leave?
I think that would be, eh ... "highly" unlikely.

WE just sent 10 tons of medical supplies yet I've heard nothing of it and where it is going in China?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Ok Im brand new here, dont call me a lurker cuz I hate the internet words. I dont have a clue as how to avatar and etc. I follow this site for over 10 years, I love the input of everyone. Thanks. I hail from a long line of overthrow the government and dont believe what they feed me. My great great etc aunt was the first woman to be hung by the US govt ( do ur research n u will kno who) all I have to say is I am concerned about this mis info of the virus and if Mushroomhead Big Brother lyrics dont say it some, maybe i drank too much corona tonight on my 4oth bday night. Sorry if this doesnt comply with the rules of this site but im anti rules anyway. Go with your gut n stop arguing ppl. sars n mersa didnt scare me but this kinda makes me concerned a bit,just a tad. Peace n love to the world

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaAnarchist

en.wikipedia.org...

Mary Elizabeth Jenkins Surratt[1][2][3] (1820 or May 1823 – July 7, 1865) was an American boarding house owner who was convicted of taking part in the conspiracy to assassinate U.S. President Abraham Lincoln. Sentenced to death, she was hanged and became the first woman executed by the US federal government. She maintained her innocence until her death, and the case against her was and is controversial.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Alright virus theories why China won't release samples. Some have been mentioned.

°Adjusting my tin foil hat...."

Could China have been testing on humans against their will? Human subject dies, they send body to be cremated thinking body dead-virus dead... Only transport guy or crematorium worker gets sick. It gets downplayed, after all worker is around dead people all the time.

Or...

What if it is a genetically lab grown freak of nature animal. They love to play with things like that.

Off to watch Resident Evil been a while.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Just watched an interview with a Canadian who has WUFLU. The disease was so mild she didn’t even notice she had anything till they told her.

Wtf???

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to: toysforadults
I knew someone could get that off the bat, mattr of google search.they still have her rope in basement of fords theater. Conspirator is good movie. I dont believe anything of stats coming out fom any govt n convinced my hub to at least prepare n not panic. Thanks for all the great smart ppl here, u help a lot on info

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
NEW VIRUS STUDY DATA

Some new data. The pneumonia percentage has my attention.

Not sure how good the data is but all I can find that is new.

Yeah that 25% with severe pneumonia is alarming. But saying this - Compared with SARS-CoV, 2019-nCoV had comparable transmissibility and lower CFR - makes no sense because if it had comparable transmissibility it wouldn't spread so far. SO that's confusing

link   

originally posted by: MamaAnarchist
reply to: toysforadults
I knew someone could get that off the bat, mattr of google search.they still have her rope in basement of fords theater. Conspirator is good movie. I dont believe anything of stats coming out fom any govt n convinced my hub to at least prepare n not panic. Thanks for all the great smart ppl here, u help a lot on info

Here : Have fun reading.

Keep updated on this one: multimedia.scmp.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
a reply to: BruceZuckerberg

Propaganda to work on the dendrites, desensitizing the virus, trying to normalize it etc. not everyone gets severe symptoms also.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: tanstaafl

Agree it doesn’t stop you getting it, but it greatly reduces the impact of it on you when you do

Actually, contrary to popular myth, there is no real proof of that, only some questionable studies done by the pharma companies selling the vaccines.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Not being flippant here, but if you had the virus and consumed a bottle of whisky, in a short period of time, wouldn't the alcohol content in the blood be high enough to kill all traces of the virus. Since its the alcohol based disinfectants which kill it off?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Read it all,and more thanks

link   
Crisis in China amid Coronavirus Outbreak

The level of forced quarantines does appear to be rising with the police in full riot gear and taking down armed people defending their home, just for a medical checkup. The levels of violence on the street also appear to be increasing as anyone without a mask makes an easy target for rising frustrations.

link   
a reply to: fleabit

No one ever said 1% isn't bad, but it's also not Ebola level bad. It's also not the 40% mortality some people were raving about. Yeah, it's bad, but it's something that the world will survive, and so will most of us, even most of the people you know will.

It means that on average, for every 100 people you know, 1 will die, and I'm not treating it lightly at all. I have an aged father with congestive heart failure, so he's high risk to be in that 1%. I am acutely aware of it.

But what are you going to do? Run around wearing a sandwich board screaming "Repent! The End is Nigh?" The way I see it, there is very little to do but try to ride it out as best we can. Panicking over it benefits no one at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join