It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: 727Sky
gnews.org...
Wuhan coronavirus: patients locked up at homes without treatment ...That is what some have been reporting.. locked in to die as there are no beds available

During his visit to the epicenter of the novel coronavirus, China’s Vice-Premier Sun Chunlan said authorities in Hubei province, including its capital Wuhan, must take resolute measures to make sure all people needing medical assistance are admitted to medical facilities for the novel coronavirus pneumonia.

Unfortunately, this is just propaganda. Instead of admitting patients into medical facilities, what the Chinese government does now is to lock many patients up in their homes across the country. People will be severely punished if they leave their homes without permission.

How can the people go to the medical facilities if they cannot even leave their homes or buildings?

A man’s voice in this video says: “It’s over. They are welding the door disallowing us to leave the building. The next will be my building, the number six building.”

There are also citizen reports out of china that deaths from the virus are being classified as "severe pneumonia," not Coronavirus..
edit on 2/10/2020 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

That is just EXACTLY what it is...an experiment! A sick and twisted experiment!

And it should END...NOW!! Like right this second!

Quarantined at a proper medical facility? Fine. But, quarantined in an aquarium which just about couldn't be a better incubator for disease? Absolutely NOT!!

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The hype was sure there, I lived through the 80s I remember the fear .

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
And while I'm on a tear here about this subject...

Imagine if 3,700 people died in a plane crash, or a terror attack...it would be all over the MSM like white on rice! You couldn't turn on the TV without seeing it. It would be the headline on every paper, every radio, every single form of social media. It would be inescapable! Literally, it would be on-par with a September 11, 2001 level of coverage!!!

Yet, here we have 3,700 people sentenced to potential death, or survival of the fittest, and the world is suddenly just "okay" with it?!?!?!?! It's incomprehensible!

In 1979 Iranian extremists kidnapped and held 52 American diplomats hostage for over a year (444 days to be exact). The world heard about this non-stop via the media until they were released. Yet it's "okay" to kidnap and hold hostage 3,700 people on a ship?????

See the trend here??? Something is seriously WRONG!
edit on 2/10/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

ive a question and i dont know the answer, pneumonia comes in both viral and bacterial, if youve been vaccinated against the pnumococcal baterial pnumonia would getting wuhan 2019-ncov give you viral or bacterial pnumonia in end stage ( which most die of)?

Pneumonia is a condition, basically you drown as fluid builds up in your lung. There are many causes for this including viral and bacterial. If you have been vaccinated against the pnumococcal baterial pnumonia then it helps with your body defending against bacteria in the lungs.

2019-nCoV is viral infection that alone may cause pneumonia. If you do get this it can lower the bodies defenses against other infections like bacterial and also result in pneumonia. A vaccination for pnumococcal baterial pnumonia will not help with 2019-nCoV. It will help reduce the risk of secondary infections that may occur from a 2019-nCoV infection..

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

The impact to the economy is going to be hell, unknown territory...eliminate debt now and maybe get bees and start making honey.

Strap yourself in that's for sure.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
3rd confirmed case in uk feared to be super spreader

uk.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Coronavirus is not the Black Death! It's just not. Not even close!

Coronavirus has not wiped out large percentages of the population of any country, not even China.

I am on a crusade about this, and I will not stop!

This is a worldwide socioeconomic experiment at the moment. Coronavirus is not going to wipe out planet Earth. It just isn't.

Quarantines are useless at this point! The virus has already spread beyond the quarantine zones anyway.

LET THESE POOR PEOPLE GO!!

edit on 2/10/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Coronavirus is not the Black Death! It's just not. Not even close!

Quarantines are useless at this point! The virus has already spread beyond the quarantine zones anyway.

73% of all Chinese infected are located in Wuhan, with 99.01% of ALL cases worldwide being in China.

Let's keep up the quarantine up, mate, we're far from knowing what's exactly going on there and no country is in peril except China, it could be thanks to the quarantine.

And gonna be kind of a dick here, but... most likely, they brought it on themselves. Either the official story is true and this is thanks to their inhumane, unsanitary eating habits, or this was made by daddy CCP and it was either released on purpose or putting a L4 lab in the middle of a 11Million city turned out to be a mistake ("what could possibly go wrong?"). If it is the latter, well, maybe that will teach them to go against any efforts to establish another communist government, they should have revolted much earlier.

Of course, most of them are completely fine people and bear no weight on these two sources, but the people outside the border deserve it even less.
edit on 10-2-2020 by Mateo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
For everyone that has been wondering where Xi Jing Ping is:

"Xi visited a community in Chaoyang District to learn about the epidemic prevention and control work as well as the supply of daily necessities for residents."

With pics to show it happened.
Article: news.cgtn.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
There's a disease sweeping across the world; that much is certain. But it ain't Coronavirus, that's for sure!

The "disease" is called selfishness!!

"I don't care what you do to those guys...over there. Torture them, starve them, whatever it takes...just keep 'em out of MY backyard!!"

But if the tables were turned...oh boy...would they be screaming bloody forking murder then!!! You'd never hear the end of it...for a thousand centuries!!

It's called hypocrisy! Hypocrisy and selfishness!

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

That was kinda what I was thinking about the pneumonia being a secondary infection, had it many times hence the question, that being the case (and I know they only give you the pnumacoccal vaccine once in a lifetime!) why haven’t they rolled out a mass flu and pnumacoccal vaccination program?, not enough vaccines to go round fast enough?, I know flu vaccine takes about 2-3 weeks to become effective which I’m guessing answers my own question (if you had ncov ( I know no vaccine for that) and you had gotten vaccinated a week before that for the others mentioned then it wouldn’t help with secondary infections anyway probably only lower your resistance as you always feel like hell for a week or so after flu vaccine !)
Just a thought though
Thanks for the answer

edit on 10-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

There's a disease sweeping across the world; that much is certain. But it ain't Coronavirus, that's for sure!

"I don't care what you do to those guys...over there. Torture them, starve them, whatever it takes...just keep 'em out of MY backyard!!"

But if the tables were turned...oh boy...would they be screaming bloody forking murder then!!! You'd never hear the end of it...for a thousand centuries!!

A virus doesn't care about good will, you let it spread and it will, look at the cruise ship. It's not something you can decide to let loose out of moral high ground.
And if you do, you'd need to take responsibility for every single death outside of China, literally nobody with half a brain would do such a thing.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Mateo96

Again, I don't have as much of an issue with restricting regional movement. What I have an issue with is incarcerating people away from their homes and depriving them of general freedom and liberty. That's what I have an issue with.

See the difference?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

And in some cases.. racism.

link   
UK cases just doubled 8 now

www.chroniclelive.co.uk...

link   
On the economic impact on manufacturing etc - I already know of some companies that are starting to have difficulties in their supply chains.

Some of China is reported to be going back to work today but we'll see how that pans out.

link   
a reply to: Mateo96

I can assure you; I have quite a bit more than "half a brain".

You can rest assured in that!!

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The hype was sure there, I lived through the 80s I remember the fear .

"Hype?" At least 32 million people have died from AIDS in the past 40 years. Now realize that AIDS is far more difficult to be infected by that a virus with an infection rate that seems to accelerate in hospitals, where one can assume the highest levels of care to block those transmission parameters are in place and spreads like wildfire in close quarters situations.

We're in for a real bitch of a springtime in North America. That's my bet/prediction. We are spraining muscles patting ourselves on the back for keeping a dozen cases alive in American hospitals... a dozen cases. When, not if but WHEN this bug manages to strike significant numbers anywhere in the USA, the hospital system will get overrun and overwhelmed just like China's has.

Let's say this is no worse than the flu... OK, look at how hard flu season already hits and taxes our syatem... now double the demand for beds and care needs, BUT realize the actual problems with Wuhan Virus are a bit different than the flu. This virus causes septic shock, organ failure, and pneumonia and has been shown to have the disturbing ability to be asymptomatic almost up to the moment it hits the patient with critically low oxygen levels and organ malfunction. That means the already stressed hospitals wont just need additional beds and staff, they will also need special facilities and equipment presently not needed or held in huge supply like they possess for treating the flu.

Sugar coat it all you want... we may get a plain bone, we may get a candy coated bone, either way we're gonna get boned by this. If you believe the laughably unbelievable official numbers out of China, it will simply throw a large amount of chaos and disruption into most of our lives. If you believe the worst case scenarios more and more people are claiming they are witnessing in China, then we will each likely lose people we know to this.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
UK coronavirus patients double

Blimey. That was quick testing. All in Brighton too.. so must have contact with the first person there.. wonder if theyve been infected by the so called super spreader too?

new topics

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join