It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Coronavirus is not the Black Death! It's just not. Not even close!

Coronavirus has not wiped out large percentages of the population of any country, not even China.

I am on a crusade about this, and I will not stop!

This is a worldwide socioeconomic experiment at the moment. Coronavirus is not going to wipe out planet Earth. It just isn't.

Quarantines are useless at this point! The virus has already spread beyond the quarantine zones anyway.

LET THESE POOR PEOPLE GO!!

johnbwellsnews.com...
There were approximately 5 million who fled Wuhan before the quarantine was in effect.

Where did they go? Millions left Wuhan before quarantine
The cities outside Hubei province that were top destinations for trips from Wuhan between Jan. 10 and Jan. 24 were Chongqing, a municipality next to Hubei province, Beijing and Shanghai.

The travel patterns broadly track with the early spread of the virus. The majority of confirmed cases and deaths have occurred in China, within Hubei province, followed by high numbers of cases in central China, with pockets of infections in Chongqing, Shanghai and Beijing as well.

“It’s definitely too late,” said Jin Dong-Yan, a molecular virologist at Hong Kong University’s School of Biomedical Sciences. “Five million out. That’s a big challenge. Many of them may not come back to Wuhan but hang around somewhere else. To control this outbreak, we have to deal with this. On one hand, we need to identify them. On the other hand, we need to address the issue of stigma and discrimination.”

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Foxtree

All related to the France one, just wondering how long before France numbers go up now

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Coronavirus is not the Black Death! It's just not. Not even close!

Coronavirus has not wiped out large percentages of the population of any country, not even China.

I am on a crusade about this, and I will not stop!

This is a worldwide socioeconomic experiment at the moment. Coronavirus is not going to wipe out planet Earth. It just isn't.

Quarantines are useless at this point! The virus has already spread beyond the quarantine zones anyway.

LET THESE POOR PEOPLE GO!!

I hope you're right about this not being a black death scenario. I agree with you about the cruise ship. At the very least, the people in charge on site should use appropriate protection and remove those on board to an actual facility where these people can be monitored and/or treated. It appears to be VERY inhumane, especially since we really aren't sure how serious this really is.

Things are not being done properly and it looks to be on purpose. So it's easy to assume it's a horrible experiment. What's clear however, is that it seems to be starting to spread elsewhere pretty rapidly recently. Today, notably more cases in Singapore, Hong Kong and even the U.K. declaring an imminent health risk. There is SOMETHING going on for sure, and from the literally hundreds of twitter videos of people being dragged away etc, then being almost immediately removed is quite telling.

Then there is WHO coming out and making removing "conspiracy theories" etc from the web as a top priority while encouraging travel to China. There are too many strange things like the cruise ship taking place to think this is just the "flu".

edit on 10-2-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You and I are on opposite sides here. The quarantine has likely failed and every asshat bleeding heart that decided to break quarantine by airlifting their citizens out of Hubei and bring them back to the soil they'd left (for whatever freaking reason) to stand on Chinese soil holds a piece of blame for the failure of that quarantine. American, Canadian, French, whatever, I care not they should NEVER have been allowed out of that quarantine zone. Same for the people on that ship in Japan... why in the eff is Japan removing confirmed cases and taking them to their civil hospitals? How stupid are they? Life sucks sometimes, but everyone on this cursed spherical #hole already knows that.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Look I don't for a moment have any faith at all in the Chinese propoganda, but what we are seeing here is the Corey pedo announcement of the announcement. A killer virus will slash it's way through faster than could be reported.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

The only way I would agree with you on removing them is if they were removed to an island military complex that itself was under total and unyielding quarantine. Maybe turn the Marshal Islands base into a hospital for the long haul. If the alternative involves placing any of them onto the same land as uninfected civilians, though, hell no.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Have to agree, bringing people out of quarantine was wrong, quarantine means isolated nothing in or out, bringing back posed risks to the country’s bringing them back and also to any country those planes fly over(imagine emergency landing or crash ) and those sent to rescue would be infected to (instant problem!)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

I really want to know when exactly the test results came back, like how far behind are we to when msm releases this stuff

Fyi I'm pommer89 but forgot my login

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I dont think we know what we're seeing here yet, that's the primary problem. The two differing response spectrum are total indifference and total protectionism. I see a world of downsides and potential disaster the closer responses get to the indifferent side whereas the protectionist response may lead to the need for a hollow apology if this turns out to be less than a global pandemic, but ultimately better safe than truly sorry.

link   
Bats, Gene Editing and Bioweapons: Recent Darpa Experiments Raise Concerns Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
WHITNEY WEBB • JANUARY 30, 2020 • 5,700 WORDS • Republished from The Last American Vagabond by permission of author or representative
www.unz.com...

The Unz Review: An Alternative Media Selection-A Collection of Interesting, Important, and Controversial Perspectives Largely Excluded from the American Mainstream Media
~~
Author notes the lack of transparency about this arcane research. I have not seen anything with this level of exploration about DARPA, bioweapons, gene editing in ATS threads. We have wondered for decades whether eugenics would surface real time, not saying this article asserts that per se but that several nations have been studying is frightening. 15 pp long so put some quality time into reviewing the article. Educated opinions about this invited.

Excerpt: Conclusion

Research conducted by the Pentagon, and DARPA specifically, has continually raised concerns, not just in the field of bioweapons and biotechnology, but also in the fields of nanotechnology, robotics and several others. DARPA, for instance, has been developing a series of unsettling research projects that ranges from microchips that can create and delete memories from the human brain to voting machine software that is rife with problems.

Now, as fear regarding the current coronavirus outbreak begins to peak, companies with direct ties to DARPA have been tasked with developing its vaccine, the long-term human and environmental impacts of which are unknown and will remain unknown by the time the vaccine is expected to go to market in a few weeks time.

'Furthermore, DARPA and the Pentagon’s past history with bioweapons and their more recent experiments on genetic alteration and extinction technologies as well as bats and coronaviruses in proximity to China have been largely left out of the narrative, despite the information being publicly available. Also left out of the media narrative have been the direct ties of both the USAMRIID and DARPA-partnered Duke University to the city of Wuhan, including its Institute of Medical Virology.'
edit on America/ChicagoamMon, 10 Feb 2020 04:39:51 -060029045104392America/Chicago by EarthShine because: wording

link   

Yep, I figured as much from some previous posts, hence mine.

Let me ask you this...

Where are all the quarantines of massive numbers of people in the other countries where outbreaks have occurred?? Where are the house-arrests of families, friends and anyone they've been in contact with?? Answer - There aren't any.

You don't see Seattle or Chicago being quarantined do you? No, you don't.

The facts are, the virus has already jumped the quarantine boundary. Do you have any idea how many flights a day there are out of China? Thousands, loaded with millions of people. Every single day. On day #1 the carriers of the virus had spread the virus worldwide, and on days #2 - 14, before the virus was identified, the same thing happened.

China can do whatever they want. If they want to experiment with their economy and their ability to test the tolerance of their society to endure totalitarianism, that's their business. But let's not fool ourselves, the virus was long gone before any quarantines started. Any quarantines.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I would assume an actual quarantine facility would be designed sufficiently as to not spread it to the general population and would be effective enough whether on the same island or not. I'm sure there are transport vehicles designed for this exact scenario. It's baffling to see nothing like that being utilized here. Especially in early cases like this.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Foxtree

Germany info I have from folks in the hospital is 6 hours, I’m guessing would be updated to media day after that, USA I believe is taking a week for cdc to test and results don’t seem to be getting updated (imo) U.K. is looking like similar to Germany in testing time ( suspect same tests) how accurate the figures are is anyone’s guess though

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
So the 3rd confirmed patient in the UK has infected 5 people in France, at least 1 in Spain and now 4 more.

They're calling him a "super spreader" - what if he's a "normal spreader".

That would be an Ro of 10+ - that is terrifying.

I mean what makes a "super spreader" anyway, why are they so different to "normal" people?

When you also think about the number of people on the cruise ship who have it, almost 50% of the people who have been tested - it could be super-contageous.

It's all well and good saying "oh yes, but on a ship bugs spread"...

...well that's a heck of a dangerous conclusion to draw IMHO.

You can't ignore the fact that this might be the normal spread rate.

In which case - God help us all.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
A bit more about masks.

CBRN(Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear) filters are 99.99% effective against biological agents down to the size of .3 micron, including viruses.

I realize corona is around .1 micron but apparently a .3 filter will get a lot of the .1 micron particles.This link has some good general mask info.

To measure particles, we used a Met One 531, which measures particles as small as 0.3 microns. That’s about 3 times bigger than the coronavirus. Research shows that particles 0.3 microns in diameter are the hardest to capture. So if a mask does a good job at capturing particles 0.3 microns in diameter, then we can be confident it can also capture smaller, 0.1 micron particles.

smartairfilters.com...

CDC CBRN guide
www.cdc.gov...

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I'm not sure "fled" fully describes it. Even before Coronavirus was identified, millions who may have been infected, went about their daily business, which included traveling.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Just found this map which shows port restrictions due to coronavirus

wilhelmsen.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Okay, so let's go with your 'ship' logic for a second here...

Then what would be the harm in removing these same people from the ship and placing them in a proper care facility, even if temporary?? Why keep them confined in solitary confinement on the ship??

Can you imagine being in an 'inside cabin' on this ship? Have you ever seen how small one of those cabins are? They're smaller than a solitary confinement prison cell, I can tell you that!

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

edit on 2/10/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: The Witching hour for double posts is upon us!

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Maybe the Japanese dont want to burden there own health system with this, it would be putting Japanese people at risk.

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join