It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: ARM1968

Allowed to see: inside of the quarantine area for 2 weeks.
Allowed to report, as always exactly what their told to.

Well they’re on their way, so expect no real news or truth from the Pinball Wizards.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
CNN's reporter in China just gave good news that people are improving very quickly now.

The network did not like that. His report was cut short.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ohh #...its literally playing out as predicted......

Secretary Azar Declares Public Health Emergency for United States for 2019 Novel Coronavirus
www.hhs.gov...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: Mateo96

Link to reported who visit to China
www.google.co.uk...

Thanks, mate!

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67

This means that you'd need to test someone 13 times to be 99% sure they are negative. You could also argue 99% is not enough with the sheer number of cases. Test 20 times for 99.9% certainty.

Does anyone know how much each test costs? Time involved?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

Here (German) it takes about 6 hours for the hospital to get the results, no idea on the cost though, there also testing for flu at same time and testing via nose sample (like dna swab) and when cough is present sputum too

edit on 9-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

That would be interesting, I thought we (ARNG) could only be federalized during overseas missions. Stateside, we are always Title 32 or under the jurisdiction of the states and our governor. Then using federal troops stateside gets into legal issues if we start doing law enforcement and population control. Only way around it is with congressional support or emergency powers and martial law.

I’m sure it’s already authorized in some way, each NDAA has so much contingency crap added to it for any theoretical emergency. Tax free active duty pay would be nice! And lower interest rates, student loans frozen! Then there’s the possible pandemic part....

It’s been quiet lately regarding the spread, aside from the cruise ships. They seem to be slowly moving toward accidental release from a lab strain, botched vaccine study, eating the wrong animal. I would like to know what nCoV strain combined with the SARS like CoV in bats to make this thing.

Quiet before the storm.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
wjw.hubei.gov.cn...

You notice how the numbers are never for a full 24 hour period?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28
And these quarantined people would also have first hand information from what is actually going on in China

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Ok...this is ONE HELL OF A COINCIDENT!!!!

Now I understand why conspiracy theorist exist

This exercise was conducted and in 2018 and predicted cancelling in person voting.

Its 2020.....the same may happen during the 2020 Presidential Election if things continue ....

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Bottom of page 14 says "Suspending travel violates WHO and WTO agreements"

www.centerforhealthsecurity.org...

No wonder WHO don't want to suspend air traffic. Who cares about a pandemic, our sponsors say no.
edit on 9-2-2020 by Oppenheimer67 because: forgot to add link

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Ok...this is ONE HELL OF A COINCIDENT!!!!

Now I understand why conspiracy theorist exist

This exercise was conducted and in 2018 and predicted cancelling in person voting.

Its 2020.....the same may happen during the 2020 Presidential Election if things continue ....

Yeah could really change the election or even prevent it from happening?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Don’t know, the we’re all evacuated ( for the most part) so I’d guess there would be some thing, I’ve been told by extended family there “there’s nothing to say”- direct quote!, which I take to mean they can’t discuss it( maybe I’m wrong but they’ve never said anything like that before which is unusal!)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The Conclusion of the Exercise is below some of which is currently taking place in China.

I am off to get extra supplies

Warning PDF loads directly to your browser:

www.centerforhealthsecurity.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoldGlobal
a reply to: ketsuko

“For those patients who have been cured, there is a likelihood of a relapse,” Zhan Qingyuan, the director of pneumonia prevention and treatment at the China-Japan Friendship Hospital, said during a Friday press conference.

“The antibody will be generated,” he added. “However, in certain individuals, the antibody cannot last that long.”

Which could mean every 2nd or 3rd infection a person gets, 'could' possibly be worse, hence the more severe symptoms & even deaths in China

This will be a very good case study. The 2 Japanese men that were treated and had a full recovery. I'll keep everyone posted on this thread. Like always, DON'T PANIC but now after reading much of these new post, I'd really have to say, maybe its time to start really thinking what is NOT being said.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Found this on Twitter

#coronavirus
Chinese government used students'dormitories as medical aid posts without permission . Yes, they do not need any permission, because they are
masters, we are only slaves.

twitter.com...

I saw this mentioned from someone else on Twitter who said students were having their belongings and stuff turfed out of their dorms without warning to set up makeshift medical beds - not sure where they would then go to.
Sounds so extreme
(not sure how to insert pics, do i have to save to my pc then reupload?!)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc
"I would like to know what nCoV strain combined with the SARS like CoV in bats to make this thing."

Does this help?

Ralph Baric, an infectious-disease researcher at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, last week (November 9) published a study on his team’s efforts to engineer a virus with the surface protein of the SHC014 coronavirus, found in horseshoe bats in China, and the backbone of one that causes human-like severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in mice. The hybrid virus could infect human airway cells and caused disease in mice, according to the team’s results, which were published in Nature Medicine
www.the-scientist.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1questioner
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc
"I would like to know what nCoV strain combined with the SARS like CoV in bats to make this thing."

Does this help?

Ralph Baric, an infectious-disease researcher at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, last week (November 9) published a study on his team’s efforts to engineer a virus with the surface protein of the SHC014 coronavirus, found in horseshoe bats in China, and the backbone of one that causes human-like severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in mice. The hybrid virus could infect human airway cells and caused disease in mice, according to the team’s results, which were published in Nature Medicine
www.the-scientist.com...
< br />
Why does the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill need to Research/Engineer that type of virus? To see if they can?
edit on 9-2-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The body should have sentinel cells that recognize a pathogen eliminated during an infection. Most of the T and B cells self destruct after an infection. A small number remain in circulation until exposed to the pathogen or antigen again. Then they go through clonal expansion and make tons of cloned cells to quickly eliminate the problem.

With allergens or certain drugs, some people can have a hypersensitivity reaction with each additional exposure and go into shock, happens after the initial exposure.

Immunocompromised, immunosuppressed and some chronic patients can have trouble fighting the same infection due to numerous issues with inflammation, signaling, decreased cell count, neurological issues, bone marrow or lymph issues etc. Each infection is a life threat with them, lung tissue turns into scar tissue and loses surface area and they lose the ability to perfuse oxygen, this could be what they are referring to regarding loss of antibodies.

new topics

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join