It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Do you not think this is a bit strange.

Take a look at this interactive map showing full analysis of the spread. Link to Interactive Site

If you look at the results, it shows the highest hit area which is: Hubei.

Now a test facility that is local, english.whiov.cas.cn... Which is being tied to, biological weapons.

If you look where Hubei is located and the interactive map for highest count and then look where that facility is. An outbreak would make sense to infect the closest town to it. Which is has done.

So I think what we have here is a clean up of a bad mistake made by the Chinese government or possible creation of something that may have wanted to use on someone else.

What you think?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

I hope it’s slowing down and burning out. We only have a month or two of N95s left, our vendors have no ETA on availability. Unless they’re just giving initial negative tests the boot or they’re overloaded.

Even worse, they could’ve completely changed their treatment protocols and are using more questionable methods on infected and suspected or exposed cases.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I wish I kept in touch with my Aunt more. She is from China. She has been here in the US about 20 years now. I know My uncle,cousin and her still have lots of friends and family there. I just suck at keeping in touch and don't want to pry as it's been 2 years.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Great overview on Aerosolized Coronavirus:

The thing about such videos are that the situation changes so rapidly, so in away it can be misinforming to the public.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Not good!

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Pretty much told same thing by other family in China this week too

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Was told or heard years ago, “ the bigger a secret is the harder it is to keep secret”, and with all the rumours about this thing it’s starting to look more like a cover up imo

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312 I am not your Aunt but I am an Aunt. You are her family! You have every reason to call her and show concern and find out if she knows anything. I havent spoken to my own niece in maybe 3 years and I know I should call her just to check up on her and say hello but some how I always forget or dont really have anything to talk about. BUT you do, you are concerned about how she is and what she may know so now you have a good reason to call her

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

Do you trust your government to tell you the truth about this potentially dangerous situation, whether it be a Western or Eastern one.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I trust the source I have in at a hospital with my life, info there I don’t doubt, government umm,... nope! ( any of them anywhere!)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
What frequency eradicates this type of virus level
🤔

Scientists may one day be able to destroy viruses in the same way that opera singers presumably shatter wine glasses. New research mathematically determined the frequencies at which simple viruses could be shaken to death.

"The capsid of a virus is something like the shell of a turtle," said physicist Otto Sankey of Arizona State University. "If the shell can be compromised [by mechanical vibrations], the virus can be inactivated."

Recent experimental evidence has shown that laser pulses tuned to the right frequency can kill certain viruses. However, locating these so-called resonant frequencies is a bit of trial and error.

"Experiments must just try a wide variety of conditions and hope that conditions are found that can lead to success," Sankey told LiveScience.

To expedite this search, Sankey and his student Eric Dykeman have developed a way to calculate the vibrational motion of every atom in a virus shell. From this, they can determine the lowest resonant frequencies.

As an example of their technique, the team modeled the satellite tobacco necrosis virus and found this small virus resonates strongly around 60 Gigahertz (where one Gigahertz is a billion cycles per second), as reported in the Jan. 14 issue of Physical Review Letters.

A virus' death knell

All objects have resonant frequencies at which they naturally oscillate.

www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Video of Chinese police forcing someone to take down their info on WeChat and redact it.
I can't speak the language so can't confirm what's being said or when.
Also i wonder who is filming this??

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I apologize if you've already seen this but I just find the timing of this speech right on target with what is going on right now and the transfer of info/viruses from Harvard to China.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

That’s awesome research, potentially good for blood, I wonder if they could work out the kinks with ultrasound to get into infected tissue. Think about the potential for latent viruses like all the herpes family viruses that hide near nerve ganglia.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: butcherguy

Don’t know, the we’re all evacuated ( for the most part) so I’d guess there would be some thing, I’ve been told by extended family there “there’s nothing to say”- direct quote!, which I take to mean they can’t discuss it( maybe I’m wrong but they’ve never said anything like that before which is unusal!)

Agreed.
The fact that we aren’t hearing anything from them is telling.
If I had been over there to witness what was happening, I would tell the story, whatever it was.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
first steps for a Beijing quarantine?
news.ltn.com.tw...

Today, the Beijing authorities also issued the "Outbreak Prevention and Control Notice Strict Closed Management of Residential Communities", announcing Beijing Also entered the "closed city" state.

According to the notice, Beijing Municipality has further strictly implemented "community closed management". Foreign vehicles and personnel must not enter. People arriving in Beijing must also report their health status and complete the registration of personal information. Within 14 days before arriving in Beijing, persons who have left the affected area or have contact history with personnel in the affected area shall be subject to inspection or home observation in accordance with regulations, actively report their health status, and cooperate with relevant management services. Anyone who refuses to accept medical observation, home observation and other epidemic prevention measures and constitutes a violation of public security management shall be severely punished by the public security organs according to law.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Stock markets slipping into the red again

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Just one of those timelines where Dean Koontz wrote a book about a Chinese super virus called Wuhan that escaped a secret lab.

The Eyes of Darkness

source

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Everyone buying an n95 mask is wasting their money. They don’t work.

You need the bigger, heavier masks and eye protection.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Just spoke with a guy I know in Beijing (american teaching there and married to Chinese) --

Beijing: Not officially under lockdown, but nobody goes out except emergency and using a mask. About 75 people near him he has heard have it. All the streets are empty.

Food still on shelves in Beijing.

School now closed until March 2nd there.

"It's really bad" was his quote.

new topics

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join