It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
True or not?

Billionaire Whistleblower: Wuhan Coronavirus Death Toll Is Over 50,000

www.ccn.com...

The official coronavirus death toll is some 800 people in China. The current official death toll worldwide, outside of China, is 774. But a Chinese billionaire with a history of blowing the whistle on his former government says the real figure is much higher. Exiled Chinese businessman Guo Wengui recently revealed leaks from Wuhan crematoriums. He claims based on the number of bodies their furnaces are burning, the death toll could be as high as 50,000. Wengui made the bombshell allegations in an interview with former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon.

He also claims to have inside information that there are 1.5 million confirmed coronavirus cases in China.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The fact that they took such measures to avoid infection makes me more worried.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1questioner
a reply to: Cmajlz

This report is the product of a collaboration between a retired professional scientist with 30 years of experience in genomic sequencing and analysis who helped design several ubiquitous bioinformatic software tools, and a former NSA counterterrorism analyst. It considers whether the Wuhan Strain of coronavirus (2019-nCoV) is the result of naturally emergent mutations against the possibility that it may be a bio-engineered strain meant for defensive immunotherapy protocols that was released into the public, most likely by accident since China’s rate of occupational accidents is about ten-times higher than America’s, and some twenty-times more than Europe’s – the only other regions with high-level virology labs.

Report[/qu ote]

This report about sums it up. And my numbers that +30m could be dead in the next 3 months is a small possibility. It explains why only the Chinese or those of Chinese decent are dying!
edit on 9-2-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

is there a better source for this info

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hi all
New here and not computer savvy. A thought struck me so I decided to join and share. Has any one been monitoring the flu and pneumonia cases in the US? My thought is that the medical community may think the cases they are seeing are just because of the flu season and not looking for the corona virus. That may be why the numbers aren't increasing.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Last ACTUAL update on U.S. Ncov cases was 7pm Thursday and published Friday - next supposed to be Monday.

12 positives is approximately three days out of date as are other numbers.

Hopefully stay down!

CDC

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Clinicallyinsnae

The flu had been very active in the Southeastern US. I know several people including myself who've had both strains this season. According to folks I know in the medical field, it's been a very active flu season already.

I've been wondering about possible flu-cov co infections maybe being a source of the worst cases.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: redpassion

Interesting theory...I wonder if their push to be the first nation to create A.I. was a motive to create this virus. They could then make a vaccine before releasing it in the US and possibly other countries that they see as a threat to hinder their progress,while China speeds ahead in creating the world's first super A.I.

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: tanstaafl
Says, looking at the “12” in USA for the last week

You have evidence there are more?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Loads to digest in there, a lot pointing to engineered though, which I think a lot of people suspect based on everything we’ve seen

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Well I’d say that the cdc taking a week to test for new cases and being the only ones allowed to would give you the answer you need there

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Well I’d say that the cdc taking a week to test for new cases and being the only ones allowed to would give you the answer you need there

You think that proves... that the CDC is... doing what?

Seriously, as long as this thing has been in the wild. if this was a super serious problem for the rest of the world, we'd be seeing confirmed cases in the 4 digits in most countries by now.
edit on 9-2-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
2600 and 91 in hubei

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cmajlz
Let me get back on track. This may be the wrong place for this but here it goes. Why haven't the press in China and Russia blame the US for the release of the virus? Also, could it be the Chinese government is wanting their citizens to get an immunity from a much worse virus that will escape in the not to distance future that will affect everyone else?

funny you should mention that. Because here's a post that's been circulating around on WeChat lately. (The original link here is in Chinese but you can Google translate it to English or whatever).

mp.weixin.qq.com...

Basically, it sounds like government propaganda trying to downplay anybody trying to blame the United States or outside countries for any of this. Probably because they know they're going to need a lot of outside help to get through this in the end.
edit on 2020-2-9 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Added summary

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Says, looking at the “12” in USA for the last week

You have evidence there are more?

A week to process a test, multiple tests required to obtain "positive", up three days to publicly report - kinda says the "12" number is severe underestimation of potential cases in U.S.

Color me skeptical just based on simple points above.

TPTB have every reason to slow walk case numbers,

1. Stock Market
2. Main Street Economy
3. International Trade
4. International Travel
5. Loss to Big Business Value
6. Major Business Bankruptcy
7. Need for Quarantine
8. Domestic Travel Restriction
9. Medical Martial Law
10. Political Stability
11. Panic

None that or all could happen and not in order I put them in. My view is if there is money on the line then there is motive, if money and power is combined there is motive with action, if money, power and politics are combined all bets are off.

Right now I have no reason to believe any Government or Agency's published numbers but sure have seen much to have me distrust them as complete hogwash.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have noticed that the 12 in the US are not brought up much until recently even though the 12 are not the same as first reported as 3 are listed as recovered on the BNONews site. Has anyone else noticed this?

I think there might be a simple explanation for the dropping numbers in China. If there is no one left alive to report the numbers, there will not be numbers reported. Those in charge are just assuming it is getting better because they see the numbers go down.

I hope I am wrong about the China numbers as it would be the worse case situation.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
UPDATE: as it turns out, this website may be connected to Steve bannon. So take this with a grain of salt...

Another excerpt ...

Wengui says there are 49 crematoriums in Wuhan, and they’ve been working 24/7 for 17 days.

And regarding just one of those crematoriums ...

One crematorium manager told a Hong Kong reporter that, in normal times, his 24 ovens were lit five days a week for four hours at a time. Now, he said, they have so many corpses to deal with that all the ovens are going around the clock.

edit on 2020-2-9 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Spelling

edit on 2020-2-9 by EnhancedInterrogator because: (no reason given)

edit on 2020-2-9 by EnhancedInterrogator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Just because I can’t prove something doesn’t make it right untrue or vis versa, just strange that the numbers stopped at 12 and cdc take a week to test ( other countries have hospitals in city’s all over capable of testing for the virus and get results back in about 24 hours, you don’t have to be a genius to see that restricting testing and slow walking reports doesn’t mean it’s less, isn’t that what China did, / are doing?, I don’t believe the 3 in the U.K. is right either it was a for instance but hey ho that’s how it goes

edit on 9-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

Edit: now 4 in the U.K. according to bno site
bnonews.com...
edit on 9-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
BIg rise from just Hubei today so far...

Coronavirus update:
- 40,134 confirmed cases worldwide
- 28,942 suspected cases
- 904 fatalities
- 6,305 in serious/critical condition
- 3,005 recovered
- Most cases in China
- 25 countries reporting cases

eta: sourced from BNO twitter .bit sure how to link twitter
edit on 9-2-2020 by BowBells because: Eta

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

This would be absolutely madness to do if not true. I can't imagine why would he ever lie this.. especially when thinking what happened to the doctor who tried to warn others.

new topics

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join