It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: tanstaafl

Just because I can’t prove something doesn’t make it right untrue or vis versa, just strange that the numbers stopped at 12 and cdc take a week to test ( other countries have hospitals in city’s all over capable of testing for the virus and get results back in about 24 hours, you don’t have to be a genius to see that restricting testing and slow walking reports doesn’t mean it’s less, isn’t that what China did, / are doing?, I don’t believe the 3 in the U.K. is right either it was a for instance but hey ho that’s how it goes

Edit: now 4 in the U.K. according to bno site
bnonews.com...

There's also a lack of updates on the twelve who tested positive for the virus. What happened to the couple who were released from the CA hospital and then readmitted with worsening symptoms? Are they still in the hospital? Are they better, worse?

There seems to be a tight lid on this. Not hearing much about the citizens quarantined on our military bases, either.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
Hi, just joined as I have almost RTFT and wanted to contribute!
I've been following it from the start and still not sure what to make of it all except I don't trust the numbers out of China as clearly they have reached max capacity in terms of testing kits and medical staff able to do the testing per day. Also the worrying videos coming out of China from the lockdown zones are something I've never seen before.
Anyway, a friend sent me this and I hadn't seen it discussed on here and thought I would share - it's from the John Hopkins Center and outlines a sort of 'how to' in response to a never before seen pandemic.
It's pretty scary and some of the things seen in later weeks such as quarantine and travel bans are already being seen now!
Worth a share I thought
www.centerforhealthsecurity.org...

Excellent resource!!!!!!! Thank-you

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

a reply to: tanstaafl

Just because I can’t prove something doesn’t make it right untrue or vis versa, just strange that the numbers stopped at 12 and cdc take a week to test ( other countries have hospitals in city’s all over capable of testing for the virus and get results back in about 24 hours, you don’t have to be a genius to see that restricting testing and slow walking reports doesn’t mean it’s less, isn’t that what China did, / are doing?, I don’t believe the 3 in the U.K. is right either it was a for instance but hey ho that’s how it goes

Edit: now 4 in the U.K. according to bno site
bnonews.com...

There's also a lack of updates on the twelve who tested positive for the virus. What happened to the couple who were released from the CA hospital and then readmitted with worsening symptoms? Are they still in the hospital? Are they better, worse?

There seems to be a tight lid on this. Not hearing much about the citizens quarantined on our military bases, either.

Well it’s one of two things. Not much to report so nothing really is being reported. Or US government, UK government and others are managing information in order to prevent panic breaking out. Who knows. Fewer cases, better medical care, maybe they’re doing well.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
OMG!!!! The GOV. know and have been planning for this !!! SKIP to 40 sec of the video... this is from the Prep Case Work-up back in 2018
Claude X Pandemic Exercise

edit on 9-2-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Strange that there’s been no info from any of the patients since going in to quarantine though, I’m fairly sure communication is being limited for them, if one managed to post a pic or a video I’m fairly sure the news would be touting it and showing the world how great there doing, there not which I find a little concerning tbh

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Interesting article about Chinese scientists working at Harvard who have been charged with trying to smuggle info and vials of research to China, one of which was Dr. Charles Lieber - Chair of the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Harvard University - crazy.
Again highlights the fact that it isn't so implausible that the virus was man-made (i'm no scientist so can't dissect the research very well) as there seems to be quite a few cases of this type of thing (e.g. the Canadian couple)

Chinese Biological Espionage at Harvard University
The US Department of Justice announced on January 28, 2020 that the Chair of Harvard University’s Chemistry and Chemical Biology Department and two Chinese nationals have been charged in connection with aiding the People’s Republic of China.

Dr. Charles Lieber, 60, Chair of the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Harvard University, was arrested and charged by criminal complaint with one count of making a materially false, fictitious and fraudulent statement.

Unbeknownst to Harvard University beginning in 2011, Lieber became a “Strategic Scientist” at Wuhan University of Technology (WUT) in China and was a contractual participant in China’s Thousand Talents Plan from in or about 2012 to 2017.

greatgameindia.com...
also better source here
www.justice.gov...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
From Claude X Pandemic Exercise

WoW....

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Strange that there’s been no info from any of the patients since going in to quarantine though, I’m fairly sure communication is being limited for them, if one managed to post a pic or a video I’m fairly sure the news would be touting it and showing the world how great there doing, there not which I find a little concerning tbh

If I’m honest I’m just playing devil’s advocate here. I personally believe we are being lied to by more or less every official channel. I think those who have returned from a China into quarantine and those found to have the virus are being effectively silenced. I mean we have heard nothing from anyone returning as far as I know, which is weird.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Isn’t that the standard government officials line “there’s no evidence so it’s not true!” *facepalm* just because something is hidden well enough not to have evidence of it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist ( wasn’t that the point of things like looking for the Higgs boson?, tbh I’ve become more sceptical of things anytime I hear that phrase it just sounds like a didn’t look couldn’t see it , hands in front the eyes type thing

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
From Claude X Pandemic Exercise

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Yeah I thought so too, it's pretty crazy. Gives you an idea of what they might do. It says on YouTube that the vids are 'unlisted' do you know what that means? I'm unsure.
They went to a lot of effort to produce and make all that.
The silence is a bit deafening from governments at the moment. I wonder what is really going on behind the scenes.
Also what I find strange is how no one is questioning the fact China seems to be refusing help, particularly a visit from the USA - it seems to me like they are hiding a lot from the rest of the world.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Yeah I thought so too, it's pretty crazy. Gives you an idea of what they might do. It says on YouTube that the vids are 'unlisted' do you know what that means? I'm unsure.
The silence is a bit deafening from governments at the moment. I wonder what is really going on behind the scenes.
Also what I find strange is how no one is questioning the fact China seems to be refusing help, particularly a visit from the USA - it seems to me like they are hiding a lot from the rest of the world.

Like the huge numbers of bodies? The hundreds of thousands infected etc etc. Apparently the first WHO mission has just taken off for China now. Wonder what they’ll be allowed to see and what they’ll be allowed to report. Not much I’m guessing.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
THIS EXCELLENT INFO....

I was not aware that the President could possible Federalize Quarantine....

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I remember reading that WHO reps and doctors were going to Hubei this coming week, maybe somebody can provide a link on that? Maybe they've been kissing China's ass just so they would feel full of themselves enough to grant them access to the region.

A video being unlisted means that while it can be viewed by clicking on external links (for example, from their own website, Twitter, or whatever), and by looking up the title on YouTube; the video will be missing from their own YouTube channel.

This is usually done to avoid filling up their channel page with short or niche videos that detract from the main body or intent of the channel.

The difference between Unlisted and Private is that Private would make it so only people clicking on a link provided by the guys behind the channel would be able to see it, for example, you upload a video of your cat, something work-related or maybe just something that you recorded in a videogame; but you do not want ANYBODY but the person you send the link to to see it.
edit on 9-2-2020 by Mateo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Allowed to see: inside of the quarantine area for 2 weeks.
Allowed to report, as always exactly what their told to.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
THIS EXCELLENT INFO....

I was not aware that the President could possible Federalize Quarantine....

Yeah i had no idea about that either! They must have plans for it.
Makes Alex Jones' FEMA camp ideas not seem so crazy after all!

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Check out the number for the USA..... we are EXACTLY AT THIS POINT RIGHT NOW..........

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mateo96

Oh right thanks for letting me know that.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is exactly where we are with coronavirus right now...see below

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mateo96

Link to reported who visit to China
www.google.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join