It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

What neurological effects?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

That is a False Assumption . Man made Biological Weapons ALWAYS have an Antibody used to Protect the " Host " . In this case , a Covert Release of a Deadly Weapon of Mass Destruction .......

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yes but we would see an increased mutation rate in patients with different backgrounds, even with different numbers of receptors. The mutation rate is extremely slow which makes it unlikely, if it’s true, that is some sick and twisted bastard.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

PROVE That Wrong > ?

I hope you realize how silly that request is . To back your hypothesis you would probably need to prove it right .
edit on 7-2-2020 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Oh, no, no ... I haven't lost. I am worried that this will do it though. With him being older and having congestive I think about it more and more. I was sort of always daddy's girl, so it will hurt hard when he goes.

link   
a reply to: slatesteam

www.nebraskamed.com...

Can't remember what your question was but this link is about Ashland...

(You owe me cookies now)

link   
a reply to: neurosurgeon

There are videos of people displaying altered mental status and seizure like activity. Some respiratory virus strains have shown potential in causing neurological issues if they cross the BBB. We saw it with SARS and we see it rarely in seasonal infections.

Not sure if the implications with a novel strain is different but CoVs cross via the olfactory bulb. Possible, hopefully not likely, the Chinese don’t have the networks available to test for viral RNA or white blood cells in CSF or other areas so it’s only a theory being passed around on social media.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I’m sorry! I changed it, we have much better systems here and not everyone will even get the disease, we don’t even know if it will burn out yet or keep moving.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Why would they let you out if you were testing positive?

A. Sometimes it’s at-will at home (in the states) from some reports

AND

B. There may not be 4, yes four, F O U R tests PER PERSON to get the confirmation of a still-active infection,

Kinda like shtf right now in China....

If anyone has heard of more than the fourth test being needed to confirm a positive/negative result I encourage you to share with a link.

We’d like to see that in case it only takes 4 YEAH 4 at the most to see ya off free and clear

edit on 7-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
U.S. announces aid for China, other countries impacted by coronavirus reut.rs...

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States stands ready to spend up to $100 million to assist China and other countries impacted by coronavirus, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced on Friday.

supplies must be getting low if the US are sending aid.

most of it, was probably made in China!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

There are videos of people displaying altered mental status and seizure like activity. Some respiratory virus strains have shown potential in causing neurological issues if they cross the BBB. We saw it with SARS and we see it rarely in seasonal infections.

Not sure if the implications with a novel strain is different but CoVs cross via the olfactory bulb. Possible, hopefully not likely, the Chinese don’t have the networks available to test for viral RNA or white blood cells in CSF or other areas so it’s only a theory being passed around on social media.

Ah ok. Fortunately/Unfortunately we have the Cruise ship cases (aka experiments) to watch.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I wanna repost this..
not sure if it was posted earlier

english.kyodonews.net... S3_Gglgnu-rlLmEjlWHh_X0HYsR2n2g_QiF24PumX8swfcI

Governments have been going back and forward stating this is not accurate and questioning studies.

I trust the Japanese, I imagine they're the cutting edge of research

Although the average period of incubation for the coronavirus originating from central China is believed to be about five days, the researchers found that second patients in more than half of the 26 human-to-human infection cases under study developed pneumonia symptoms within five days.

The team concluded that these second patients were infected with the virus during its incubation period for the first patients.

He says we need to prepare for sudden sharp increases

called for preventive measures as well as reinforcing the medical care system against a potential sharp rise in coronavirus patients, rather than focusing exclusively on isolation as a way to contain the disease.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If the virus was man made, the US government would be the first to point fingers at China. We already have people in the west carrying the virus so we already know what type it is.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Lol you have to be a research scientist or university professor to say that. I totally agree, feel bad, but we’re going to get awesome data.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
[...] comparing all the samples gives a very high probability of an animal crossover.

Called It

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Holy $&*#!

UNMC is like the only place to get care in NE. Yeah it’s good, real good. But. Why The &@$* does that article say some people will be in suits and others have been instructed “to stand 6 feet away” if not in proper gear/attire. Is it my understanding some people will be kitted to properly deal, and the rest of the folks in the room need to turn around when someone coughs or some such crap?

Like wtf?

Like did we just not get through the part where some people are not VISIBLY contagious or showing active signs of shedding...... hmmmmm and didn’t we just speculate those same individuals could be Super-Spreaders. And was EVERY single person on those flight given the proper attire for a flight across the Atlantic in CLOSE F’ing quarter for many hours?

I can’t believe this. Like are these same jackass precautions being taken at the other AFBs, because I’m sure the Nat’l guard are great and all in NE, but

WHY NOT OFFUTT? Like why did it go through OIA and not “do-not-pass-go-GO-STRAIGHT—TO-AFB”

Am I missing something?

Oh yeah, no cookies. Beer or a cherry.
TY to your husband for his service!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Need to postmark. back tmrw. Hopefully not too many pages to go through

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24930092]TheAMEDDDoc[/post

This " CoronaVirus " was a " Designed Pathogen " to Predominantly Attach Itself to Chinese Males of Asian Ancestry . This Virus did not Evolve Naturally in the Environment . Do Not Believe the " Media's " Reporting on this Event , it's just Pure Propaganda .

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neurosurgeon

What neurological effects?

The videos of Chinese having seizures comes to mind.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Well isn't this special! I came across this article about Florida and how they handle suspected infected people and apparently there is a law where they arent able to inform the public of suspected cases. Other states are doing the same thing.

“We are unable to comment on potential coronavirus cases because of a state statute that prohibits us from doing so,” said Alberto Moscoso, communications director for the Florida Department of Health.

But with the Zika Virus they did it differently;

"Florida’s approach to releasing information on coronavirus differs from how health officials handled the 2016-17 Zika virus outbreak. With Zika, the Florida Department of Health reported positive and negative samples and pending results by county. It also put out daily updates that included maps of confirmed cases."

So basically my state's approach is to not tell anyone anything about suspected cases... isnt that just special! I could have 100 cases under investigation down the street and not even freakin know it! Meanwhile I go around as if there isn't anything to worry about.. yet.

Article

What bull$hip!

Yeah, we certainly wouldn't want a little something like a deadly pandemic interfering with tourist season here in Florida now, would we?

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join