It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
U.S. announces aid for China, other countries impacted by coronavirus reut.rs...

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States stands ready to spend up to $100 million to assist China and other countries impacted by coronavirus, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced on Friday.

supplies must be getting low if the US are sending aid.

most of it, was probably made in China!

If aid used to assist poorer countries welfare and development is only considered (in other words, removing China's huge expenditures they call "aid" but which are actually dowries to commercially enter foreign markets) the USA is by far and away the world's most generous nation in terms of foreign aid. It's not surprising they'd do this now.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Umm you missed my point! Point is for those hard to comprehend is that in my neck of the woods they are hiding possible infections from the public. Kinda like China ...

a reply to: Rich Z

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Trust me I’m ignoring the media, one of the benefits of being in a graduate program at one medical school and working for a school of medicine specializing in disease research is free access to published journals in real time. Everything I say is pulled from personal experience, school, working with medical and research staff who do this in animals and all of you on this site.

I don’t believe it’s a bioweapon, I also don’t toss out the idea of it being a laboratory acquired infection gone bad.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Help Im not sure I am understanding this right so let me theorize a minute. If the first person got the virus on January 1st for example and did not know he was sick for say 14 days (January 14th) so he is out walking around and finally seeks medical help say on the 14th.. tested on the 15th then it takes 1 to 3 days for conformation bringing us to the 18th. Say the first 3 tests show a negative so 3 to 9 more days pass bringing us to the 18th-27th before actually testing positive but has possibly been shedding the virus for a total of 18 to 27 days?????? Because if that is the case well then its no wonder more cases havent started popping up stateside. Someone please tell me my "maths" are wrong and not possible.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This is interesting & disturbing;

138 patients studied, 6 dead.

Why Early Cases Are Being Missed

"One reason for the rapid spread may be related to the atypical symptoms in the early state in some patients," the study authors wrote. That is, people may not have realized they were sick, because they didn't have the sneezing and congestion usually associated with colds.

edit on 7 2 2020 by myselfaswell because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: pasiphae

Good question. That’s what I’m trying to figure out.

Like lungs were f’d, which would make sense as to the 60% oxygen/blood ration or whatever.
Something about affecting the marrow and awful awful pain when decidedly “fully recover”

I’m asking for help confirming this.

I might joke a bit. But when it comes to data and updates:
I want to know what everyone else does. And in no way shape or form am I trying to one-up anyone for any reason.

To my knowledge, this site is the only thing we really have outside of spoon-fed mashed peas in a jar. i ain’t no baby. Neither is anyone in here.

So I’m not necessarily looking for anecdotes or memory. But everything helps when all other lines are down in terms of comma. And as another poster mentioned in a tin-foil Piece of glory, when it all goes Dow, we ought to remember anything and everything. About these first days/weeks

It could be someone life in our hands or our families.

I wanna deny ignorance, but I also want that proof in my pudding....

edit on 7-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

link   
I don't know if this has been posted or not as there are too many pages to check back on..
zero hedge

The White House has good reason to question the official story as expert virologist Dr. James Lyons-Weiler of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge, showed and explained how the coronavirus' genetic sequence - which has been publicly released by China - contains a unique "middle fragment" encoding a SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) spike protein that appears, according to his genomic analysis, to have been inserted into the 2019-nCoV virus using "pShuttle" technology. This technique can only be done in a lab, as it has never occurred naturally in nature.

“This isn't a 'conspiracy theory', it is a scientific, medical theory,” says Del Bigtree, the Emmy-winning producer and founder of non-profit Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN).
“Its foundation is based on sound science, logic, and research, and the mainstream media needs to be asked whether it is going to pursue this link to SARS instead of trying to censor anyone who is trying to pursue truth via scientific fact.”

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Necrose
Here is what’s going to happen:

Tomorrow stats for Wuhan (approx.)
New cases : 2300
Deaths 45

news.trust.org...

The number of deaths in China's central Hubei province from a coronavirus outbreak had risen by 81 to 699 as of Friday, the province's health commission said in a statement on its website on Saturday.

There had been a further 2,841 cases detected in Hubei, the epicenter of the outbreak, taking the total in the province to 24,953.

I dont think this got enough attention.

I would like to repost this for the one's who think they know what is going on.

We do not know what is going on, other than people are sick, or worse, and it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

ETA: I see that it did not include Necrose's comment. Read the complete comment to understand my post. Thank you

edit on 7-2-2020 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are currently 34,878 confirmed cases worldwide, including 724 fatalities.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pommer89
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Yep they all land about 10miles from me, I'm 2 miles from blenheim palace (huge tourist destination), bicester village near by, and I work in oxford at a university residential building atm. I am ###ked

I looked Blenheim Palace up on the map and it looks like a beautiful place to visit! I'm from Michigan and we have nothing like that at all here in the states. Looks like a lovely area to live in too. Stay safe, and feel better soon! Hopefully nothing comes from having the evacuees so close. But I feel your concern for sure!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I know we have discussed three cruise ships with possible Coronavirus concerns but there is actually a Fourth ship.

A cruise line is reportedly requesting help from the US Navy after a ship with 1,455 passengers, including a couple from Adelaide, has been denied entry to Japan after days sailing "around in circles" in the South China Sea.

www.google.com...

This ship is having trouble finding a port. It must be getting to the point where countries are counting the dollars and man power that is being spent on the virus .
edit on 7-2-2020 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg
Crazy video from a wuhan hospital

Guys, this video is crazy. It shows 10 dead in a matter of minutes, and even shows 1 as his last breath was taken. Whomever filmed this has balls of steel. It is a must see, and really shows the level of death in the hotzone.

FYI that video is at least 1 week old and isn't that recent

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

" At this point, one scenario is as likely as another, but my personal rule of thumb is never attribute to mankind what mother nature can easily do on her own. Truthfully, all the ingredients exist in China for this type of thing to cook itself up without needing a BSL4 lab in the area to accidentally let it slip.

On that , I Strongly Disagree . The Coronavirus was an Augmented Natural Viral Pathogen . A Political Decision Made by the Chinese Government Politburo to put this All in Place . Kill Dissidents Covertly , and Collateral Damage be Damned . My Conclusion .

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It would have made more sense in that case to have it crop up in the Happy Fun Camps where the Uiygirs are.

link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Yeah. That second part doesn’t sound too great.

link   

originally posted by: lostsock
Help Im not sure I am understanding this right so let me theorize a minute. If the first person got the virus on January 1st for example and did not know he was sick for say 14 days (January 14th) so he is out walking around and finally seeks medical help say on the 14th.. tested on the 15th then it takes 1 to 3 days for conformation bringing us to the 18th. Say the first 3 tests show a negative so 3 to 9 more days pass bringing us to the 18th-27th before actually testing positive but has possibly been shedding the virus for a total of 18 to 27 days?????? Because if that is the case well then its no wonder more cases haven't started popping up stateside. Someone please tell me my "maths" are wrong and not possible.

Unfortunately your maths is spot on. You'd hope he was in isolation awaiting results, so 'only' shedding in public for up to 14 days. But I read a case of a suspected case, showing symptoms, testing negative 4 times, over many days. They didn't believe the result so kept testing. He only showed positive on 5th test. So this raises the alarm that people could quite easily be tested, give false negative, and be released. Likely happened multiple times already.

As if that weren't bad enough, there are cases of infected showing little to no symptoms, possibly not getting sick at all. These could quite easily never be tested because the case never realised they had it, effectively carriers, and super spreaders. Usually symptomatic patients are considered the most contagious, i.e. they shed more virus for obvious reasons. But growing evidence of asymptomatic transmission suggests we may well have to consider super spreader carriers.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

You mean the way they did the same thing you claim to the US. Only first?

Say it with me: “Leverage”

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Sooooo does that make it more OR less terrifying

Help me out here

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Well , I tried . Koolaid is Hard to Kick when you Eventually get Used to it . My Condolences .....

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: FamCore

Sooooo does that make it more OR less terrifying

Help me out herw

Yep, i think that makes it more scary honestly.

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join