It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Even if the WHO implemented quarantine procedures correctly, I don’t see this thing as burning out, just slowing down. It looks like it will circulate indefinitely. In my civilian line of work, sacrifice from our staff from that part of the world means euthanasia. Which I guess condemning to death and letting nature take its course could work to burn it out, just not overseas or with minor or asymptomatic hosts.

If they start going crazy, we can finally believe those mortality and morbidity rates. They’ll still praise them for their “actions.” I’m just worried about their solution to protect the state.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AngelsDecay

Hopefully the rumor is just that. It was even reported as rumor.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: AutomateThis1

All reports are that internally the CCP is prepared to sacrifice all of Wuhan and areas around it to stop the spread.

That would be about 15 to 20 million people.

I’ve wondered if something much deadlier than the Coronavirus is inside Wuhan and the Chinese would use a nuke to stop it.
Sometimes insane ideas are your last resort .

link   

originally posted by: AngelsDecay

All reports are that internally the CCP is prepared to sacrifice all of Wuhan and areas around it to stop the spread.

Are you aware that maybe some Chinese fellows from Wuhan are reading your words...?
Sorry to disagree but I think that's not a very polite thing to write here... My humble 2 cents... My Gf she's Chinese and really got offended... Even if you think that, I think that's not nice at all to write it here... So, the outside world is thinking that my government tomorrow will gonna kill us all?

if you think your government is incapable of that, you need a reality check.

just look at all those videos of people being FORCIBLY transported into temporary "hospital", which means nothing good for them except that if they didn't get infected yet, they certainly will there.

do you really think the government cares what will happen to those people? they don't give a f..k.
edit on 7/2/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: [post=24929920]ketsuko[/
No! Please God No!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

I'm not sure we could believe those numbers.

They think of collective before individual. If the state were in danger for a number of reasons, and not because this was so bad it was actually wiping them out, but even on the verge of economic collapse, they might view this as acceptable.

State before people.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rheowen
Epicenter of coronavirus outbreak reports 2,841 new cases and 80 new deaths

Necrose coming out of the basement screaming "see, it's slowing down, I TOLD YA" in 3.. 2.. 1..

oh wait. it's not slowing down.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

You mention neuter the male population in Wuhan compared to overall by sacrificing it?
Did we debunk the “this virus attacks the testes to sterilization”, already

Please say yes. And yes I’m serious....

I must have missed that conversation, and I didn't mention sterilization. I don't know how you got that from what I said.

That big long post I recently posted was just in response to all the panic I've been reading.

Long story short if you're really panicked about this thing then do what you can to prepare. If not then carry on.

I was just letting my conspiratorial side come out and play. Just tossing out some ideas.

This thread is a little hard to follow with everyone asking the same questions and repeating all kinds of information.

Truth be told there's probably only been about three or four people across all the Coronavirus threads I find trustworthy and reliable, but they are the same people everyone else is ganging up on for being logical and not letting fear and emotions get the best of them.

As someone said earlier. Knowledge allows one to be calm.

Or something like that.
edit on 722020 by AutomateThis1 because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Sensitivity training? Maybe? But no. F that! It’s ain’t my fault the toxic spray didn’t kill Wuhan quick enough after the virus decimated their people. F the CCP! How’s that for sensitivity training? We can’t even sense this virus until they play coy and even then aren’t up front with the truth.

Maybe third times a charm for CCP at killing their 11M citizens. These are people you sick F*#%s. CCP go to hell

How’s that?

Oh wait I’m not even close to done. Please do go on WHO and CDC and tell me more about insensitive comments, racist tropes, and xenophobia are WAY more harmful than #coronavirus. Oh yeah and the flu is super duper scary and way way worse than this unfolding nightmare.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming sheeple

The day CCP is all hurt feels and I need to be more sensitive is the day I eat bat soup.

edit on 7-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

link   
Japanese researchers are again saying that the virus is transmitted during asymptomatic phase...although it seems the period is shorter than the 14 days we are currently aware of?

english.kyodonews.net...

link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

Are you aware that maybe some Chinese fellows from Wuhan are reading your words...?
Sorry to disagree but I think that's not a very polite thing to write here... My humble 2 cents... My Gf she's Chinese and really got offended... Even if you think that, I think that's not nice at all to write it here... So, the outside world is thinking that my government tomorrow will gonna kill us all?

just look at all those videos of people being FORCIBLY transported into temporary "hospital", which means nothing good for them except that if they didn't get infected yet, they certainly will there.

do you really think the government cares what will happen to those people? they don't give a f..k.

Hey Jedi, tks for your sincere opinion... Just to make things clarified, I was written that with my Gf by my side, as I said before she's Chinese, Macau, so on her behalf... My government it's Portuguese... That btw till now all cases here remains at zero.. A false, thankfully... Cheers my friend

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I think the CCP are willing to let the virus run it’s course in Wuhan and even Hubei. I don’t think they mean sacrifice as in KILL everyone. Just sort of abandon it to its fate.

link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

All the same things my family and friends in Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Tianjin all said before they were officially on lockdown.

link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

Hey Jedi, tks for your sincere opinion... Just to make things clarified, I was written that with my Gf by my side, as I said before she's Chinese, Macau, so on her behalf... My government it's Portuguese... That btw till now all cases here, Portugal, remains at zero.. All false, thankfully... Cheers my friend

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Tell her what we may think of her government in no way reflects what we think of Chinese people in general. So she shouldn't think that at all. I feel badly for those stuck in Wuhan right now. They're getting the short end of the stick because their government in busy trying like mad to save face when there is obviously a massive problem.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Tell her what we may think of her government in no way reflects what we think of Chinese people in general. So she shouldn't think that at all. I feel badly for those stuck in Wuhan right now. They're getting the short end of the stick because their government in busy trying like mad to save face when there is obviously a massive problem.

Unfortunately in that very text I must, correction, we, shall agree everything...

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You said it nicer. When’s the next class?

The World is watching CCP. We will never forgive you nor forget your “sacrifice”

In solidarity with the people of Wuhan and China.

This is breaking my f*%^in heart

link   
a reply to: checkmeout

I have to ask again - is that asymptomatic as in no symptoms apparent to an outside observer, none felt at all by the host, or are people capable of shedding virus for a period of time before developing symptoms like you can with the flu?

Just saying asymptomatic doesn't tell us much. Right now, every one of us is asymptomatic.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

I have to be honest here Angels, would you be shocked if they did?

While the US can no longer claim the moral high ground, you are talking about a ChiCom government that massacred its citizens in Tienanmen and is actively killing its citizens in Hong Kong so to quell a outbreak that could threaten its grip on power? I would not be shocked in the least.

Your reply is valid indeed... But honestly I don't want even to start believing that...but tanx for your sincerity with me, cheers
And how would they do it... Spray them, nuke them, etc?

From a conspiracy/historical stand point a fire caused from unknown circumstances, that will be reported as most likely caused by anti-CCP members, will spread through the cities killing everyone while they are locked in their buildings and quarantine camps effectively burning everything down in it's path.

Then over the course of the next decade the Chinese government will rebuild on top of the city, make everything new and shiny, and express that they were able to do so due to their strong leadership and economy.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Wow, well said seriously. I can't really add anything to that you summed things up perfectly. Kudos

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join