It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
So I asked him, clearly that can't happen, there would be nowhere to grow food, etc long before that - so since individuals will not voluntarily stop having children,

It is amazing how often I see people make ridiculous claims like this as if it was a fact, when it couldn't be more false.

Maybe try learning about the myth of over-population as a threat to humanity.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
No fighting for beans from this call sign. If it gets really bad I'm off to our CBRN bunker and holding tight.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
these stats dont look good at all. It's spreading and seems to be spreading pretty quick, even though it may not look it.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

So I asked him, clearly that can't happen, there would be nowhere to grow food, etc long before that - so since individuals will not voluntarily stop having children,

It is amazing how often I see people make ridiculous claims like this as if it was a fact, when it couldn't be more false.

Maybe try learning about the myth of over-population as a threat to humanity.

OK chief, you know best.

Sorry you've got a bee in your bonnet and feel the need to stalk me.

I seem to have that effect on a lot of girls.

What I usually do is tell them I'm ignoring you from now sweet cheeks - so I'm ignoring you from now sweet cheeks.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The fact a lot of countries still have open borders with the PRC is beyond ridiculous.
edit on 722020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
these stats dont look good at all. It's spreading and seems to be spreading pretty quick, even though it may not look it.

It looks a bit like the Chinese numbers from 2 weeks ago - a few here, a few tens od there, then now - 100's of.

Not good at all.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Yeah and that Japan one is wrong, apparently there are 85 there now.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

You have to put the ill somewhere.

And when you have this kind of situation the infection of medical staff is bound to happen. They are overwhelmed and overworked, running short of resources. Mistakes will happen, especially when working in close quarters with this kind of thing.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

In all honesty I think something went wrong in that Wuhan lab or this is an attack on all of us and from a terrorist point of view this would be a great scenario.
edit on 7-2-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The cruise ship positives don't seem to be counted on anyone's roles right now. Also, from the sounds of the Japan cruise ship reports, I think the 41 removed from the ship were serious cases but there were an additional hundred and change who were positive tested and an additional near 300 who were under close observation. (in other words, Japan *should* be reporting significantly higher numbers than they have.)

link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Tbh should be one public and 40k trump family!
Not guilty because , no evidence , no witnesses and no jury of his peers
don’t believe he’s innocent on that one sorry #rigged trail and we all know it!, and Biden not winning after the vote app that wasn’t tested ?!!! Aka hacked so he won’t face trump next year 100%!!!

Why am I not surprised your suffering from TDS... my sympathies (not, since it is a self-inflicted disease)...

link   

That's largely down to that ship - 61 confirmed from 273 tests.

I think (sad as it is for those on board) that they will give us a much clearer picture re infection rate, ilness rate, and death rate.

It's a living nightmare.

I hoped it would all fixxle out, but it looks to be going the other way.

I hope it ends up being a nothing burger, I'm just not feeling that.

link   
a reply to: slatesteam

It was named by the Daily Mail as Servomex. Not sure if it's right cos you know it's the Daily Mail

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yeah but floating off shore.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

What I usually do is tell them I'm ignoring you from now sweet cheeks - so I'm ignoring you from now sweet cheeks.

Thank you, fat girl...

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The cruise ship positives don't seem to be counted on anyone's roles right now. Also, from the sounds of the Japan cruise ship reports, I think the 41 removed from the ship were serious cases but there were an additional hundred and change who were positive tested and an additional near 300 who were under close observation. (in other words, Japan *should* be reporting significantly higher numbers than they have.)

In other words... Japan could soon be in the sh@@ if current trends continue

link   

From a terror attack point of view I'm pointing at the climate activists, china being taken down would give us decades of extra time to sort the rest of the world out before it's to late

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

They key is to watch those death rates. Also most of these cases are still containing China's spillover.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

Hi Adphil.
I'm from them there parts too!!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

In all honesty I think something went wrong in that Wuhan lab or this is an attack on all of us and from a terrorist point of view this would be a great scenario.

Yeah, looking back now, it does not seem so far-fetched that it started at that lab (Wuhan Institute of Virology - Wikipedia).
Probably some test animal (may be a bat) from the lab got loose and infected others wild and domestic, and that is why early (acknowledged) cases centered-around that weird meat-market place.

As to whether it was something that was created at that lab, or something they were studying there - who knows. We will not know for sure, until there is some regime change. So, probably not in my lifetime.

edit on 2020-2-7 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Fixed Wikipedia link being in wrong place.

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join