It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
My son normally lives with me, he's been with his mum the last 2 days.

Just told me he's on his way to visit his sister at Sheffield Hallam University (UK) - there's 5000 foreign students there.

It might be low risk, it might not be, I just wish he wasn't going there - just in case.

I'm not happy with his sister being there, thought she should have come home days ago.

(post by tanstaafl removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This is bad though, 40 doctors got infected by trying to help others and that means less doctors! Als, it was a bad idea bringing patients into a hospital where there were other patients who didn't have the virus but now do.

New coronavirus infected 40 staff in single Wuhan hospital

Forty health care workers were infected with the novel coronavirus by patients at a single Wuhan hospital in January, a new study has found, underscoring the risks to those at the frontlines of the growing epidemic. One patient who was admitted to the surgical department was presumed to have infected 10 health care workers, according to the paper that was authored by doctors at the Zhongnan Hospital of Wuhan University and published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) on Friday. Seventeen patients who were hospitalized for other reasons also became infected by the coronavirus. A total of 138 patients got the virus in a period spanning January 1 to January 28, with hospital-associated transmission accounting for 41 percent of all cases.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 7-2-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

To be fair, before the people of China tried to get the word out and the CCP got medieval and “draconian” vs info,
Those were the first rumors leaked and disseminated.

Well before everyone there was dead or quarantined

Ancient Chinese proverb I guess?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

yikes

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Suspected case in Romania, they dropped her loading into ambulance

m.digi24.ro...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pommer89

m.digi24.ro...

Clear of coronavirus, positive for serious concussion.

Reminds me of this:

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

yikes

Exactly... a hospital may not be the best place to be if you are feeling unwell but dont actually have the virus as you may well end up catching it.

link   
Where the hell are the MODERATORS when you actually NEED THEM....?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

colloidal silver and emergen-c packets load up

link   

originally posted by: Pommer89

m.digi24.ro...

the dude who dropped her looked like her took the brunt of it... ouch. Hope his tuvek suit didn't get any rips in it

link   
Where do the numbers have to be in the West before we admit that we have a problem?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

10k+ IMO

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Good Call. I suspect the 3rd wave/mutation of this thread to drop this weekend and things’ll be less chatty, catty, and batty.

I want the #s gimme the damn #s!

Not graphs or math lecture. NUMBERS, DATES, QUOTES,
And THOUGHTFUL REDACTIONS of them by governments ...

Thank you

edit on 7-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Reasons

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Where do the numbers have to be in the West before we admit that we have a problem?

2,000 (American) civilians,
or
1 Trump family member.

edit on 2020-2-7 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Fixen typs and formtting

link   
Even if reported numbers at the end of the day are less than we've been seeing... there are still 30K who are contagious, and all pretty much in one place. The whistle blower doc was in the hospital for 24 days before he died. I read somewhere that a lot of hospital staff are sick (of course) so with this many patients... even if the numbers only start climbing by the hundreds this is still mind boggling. Imagine many of the sick being in the hospital for an entire month afraid they're going to die and watching others die. Nightmare.

link   
a reply to: Pommer89

Feel for you pommer89, I’m from U.K. but ain’t there no more man, there a load of facilities across southwest U.K. where I’m from that many don’t know , can’t really say much about them in Somerset and Devon and Cornwall because ive worked on things there before and , well you know what goes with that but have to sign stuff means can’t give out details etc ,
Tbh I don’t trust Johnson and his cabinet of muppets to organise a piss up in a brewery let alone believe he’s telling the truth ( sorry if folks don’t agree but yep he’s a muppet!, spitting image muppets would be a perfect parody of him
lol) kinda glad I ain’t there no more but feel sorry for you knowing what they verstechen ( hide) from public view

link   

Judging by how well they’ve managed the flow of info it may just take ppl dropping in the streets like China.

John - Hey Bob just fell over in the parking lot!

Ed - Gasp! Could it be that corona beer virus?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Tbh should be one public and 40k trump family!
Not guilty because , no evidence , no witnesses and no jury of his peers
don’t believe he’s innocent on that one sorry #rigged trail and we all know it!, and Biden not winning after the vote app that wasn’t tested ?!!! Aka hacked so he won’t face trump next year 100%!!!
edit on 7-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

10k+ IMO

Can you imagine how insane it will get once we hit 10K (if we do).

Wonder at what point we'll have to fight for the last tin of beans?

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join