It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy - Top-secret UFO files could cause "grave damage" to U.S. national security if released

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

In response to a recent Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, a spokesperson from the Navy's Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) confirmed that the agency possesses several top-secret documents and at least one classified video pertaining to the 2004 UFO encounter, Vice reported.

According to the ONI spokesperson, these documents were either labeled "SECRET" or "TOP SECRET" by the agencies that provided them, and that sharing the information with the public "would cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States."

Top-secret UFO files could cause "grave damage" to U.S. national security if released, Navy says

Interesting read from CBS. Does this mean that the tic-tacs belong to the US. I think so.

The more I read and see about the tic-tacs the more I am convinced that they are a US black project.

I think a breakthrough was made many years ago and the tic-tac video was never meant to be released (as stated by the Navy). That is why the Navy has been playing along with the MSM and not denying that the tic-tacs are alien. They want to keep their super secret weapon secret, till it is needed in WWIII.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I think your take is on the correct track. This move is to protect a project or projects. Releasing too much information might allow other powers to grasp what has been done and attempt to replicate the technology.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That's one take I agree on. Another is that it just illustrates how woefully inept the defences may be if it turns out they're not US (or us
)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I wonder if this is what scared the chinese?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I don't understand why they can't release them and black out anything that would reveal military secrets.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

So it's all the same-all, same-all.

'We know more than we're telling you and we're not telling you because it would be bad for you...(and us).'

At least it's admitting it though.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If true that this is just a product of a black project, then why are we still using drones that can be shot down? Especially if these have been around since at least 2004. If I remember right, some of the details that were released stated that these objects make maneuvers that defy the laws of physics. Maybe we can get someone in here that knows how long black projects usually last before they put their finished product in operation.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: youcanttellthepeople
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That's one take I agree on. Another is that it just illustrates how woefully inept the defences may be if it turns out they're not US (or us
)

I agree this is a possibility. It could also be a probe from the future. I think the odds are much better it is a human weapon though.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: youcanttellthepeople

absolutely! Well said.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
If true that this is just a product of a black project, then why are we still using drones that can be shot down? Especially if these have been around since at least 2004. If I remember right, some of the details that were released stated that these objects make maneuvers that defy the laws of physics. Maybe we can get someone in here that knows how long black projects usually last before they put their finished product in operation.

The answer is the element of surprise and to keep our foes from gaining the tech.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Does this mean that the tic-tacs belong to the US.

Maybe.
An alternative explanation would be that release of the report could compromise one or more systems that we used to track or target the objects.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

They could very well be operational already, but who's to say in what mission capacity.
If they're ours, the flight capabilities, propulsion systems, etc., are so cosmic it's easy to see why they'd want to keep it so compartmentalized.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

An alternative explanation would be that release of the report could compromise one or more systems that we used to track or target the objects.

That is true.

It could all come down to sources and methods.

edit on 15-1-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well of course they are ours. They all are. That's the big secret.

In the end it does not matter how we obtained technology to control/manipulate gravity. Maybe Tesla research was used - maybe actual recovered alien tech was used.

The main thing is we have had it for decades and the progress of humanity was withheld by a few unelected suits somewhere.

Those suits know they will be lynched once the truth comes out.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

A.
The government:
-We have reasons to believe that we have retrieved a crashed alien craft
Next day:
-It was a weather balloon, nothing to see here
The general public:
-Aliens are friggin here!!!

B.
The government:
-We know what it is but its dangerous to tell.
The people:
-Oh, it has been us all along.

In both scenarios the government is in a semi-good position - they are in the know.

These two narratives are being pushed for all the right reasons, I have started to believe. We are better off not knowing. Or at least, not knowing that human governments merely know about these UAPs, but who/what - nada. Scary option C, eh? Seems to be true though, A. and B. cover so much ground in terms of control over the general public, the enemy, the competitors, etc, hence these being pushed so much.

The UFO field reeks of opinion control. Sun Tzu’s ideas are as valid today, as they were a few thousand years ago.

P.s. we probably really are better off not knowing
edit on 15-1-2020 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2020 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MoonMine

The main thing is we have had it for decades and the progress of humanity was withheld by a few unelected suits somewhere.

If this is true you have a point about the lynching. Think of the death and suffering around the world that could of been avoided with this tech!

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

If this is true you have a point about the lynching. Think of the death and suffering around the world that could of been avoided with this tech!

The main reason probably is alternative energy sources rather than propulsion.

Abundant energy = true freedom. Truly free humans cannot be governed.

We cannot have true freedom - at least not yet.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
NM
edit on 15 1 2020 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I dont know if it was from that article or another one related to it, that I read this morning.
But it said there is apparently an 8 minute version of the ti-tac video.

would be great to see the entire thing.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
You are extrapolating a great deal from what essentially is a boilerplate statement that could be (and has been) applied to ANY Secret or Top Secret event or issue. You are attempting to read the tea leaves here and jumping to unjustified conclusions. But hey. That's how we roll on ATS.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join