It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy - Top-secret UFO files could cause "grave damage" to U.S. national security if released

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Who knows what it is, but there are people out there like Mick West debunking the "Go Fast" video, and it all sounds great till I found his calculations to the be wrong lol. In fact the object had flown from 972Ft above Sea level to 8050FT in a time frame of a couple of seconds.
edit on 8-2-2020 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: sean

iv lost track of what people call these videos now but AT LEAST 5 years ago there was a homeland security helicopter FLIR video of a small fast object going in and out of the water with out a splash or even a ripple and seem to do so with no difficulty.

it looked like the tic tac and moved like it.

everything we are seeing if for sure our(human) projects in these military videos

what exactly makes these things not a human project?

why are they always seen around military areas or exercises?

I have seen with my own eyes a black triangle do the exact same things as far as movement goes that these videos show and im like 99.9% sure the one i saw was ours. And they have been seen sense the 1980's so imagine what is bleeding edge tech in 2020.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

iv lost track of what people call these videos now but AT LEAST 5 years ago there was a homeland security helicopter FLIR video of a small fast object going in and out of the water with out a splash or even a ripple and seem to do so with no difficulty.

it looked like the tic tac and moved like it.

everything we are seeing if for sure our(human) projects in these military videos

what exactly makes these things not a human project?

why are they always seen around military areas or exercises?

I have seen with my own eyes a black triangle do the exact same things as far as movement goes that these videos show and im like 99.9% sure the one i saw was ours. And they have been seen sense the 1980's so imagine what is bleeding edge tech in 2020.

They are not always seen by military it's also reported many times by the public and all over the world. Maybe you elaborate more on why you're 99.9% sure it's ours? I am not 100% positive they are all ET some may be ours with a ET element backing it. I know someone personally that had a sighting of the (Belgium) Back triangle long before those sightings in Belgium went mainstream in shows like Unsolved Mysteries etc. It's not just that they float around silent, it's also that the black triangle craft has a smaller craft with it. A scout like drone in it's under belly. It was scouting the forest zipping in and out of the trees doing search like patterns in the dark. You're telling me the military had that back in 1980's?

Why would the military be tormenting people, showing up in random area's for no reason? Show up all over the world? Showing up over silo's shutting them down and even turning them on? Shadowing behind military ships, playing cat and mouse with jets etc, and cars on the ground. They act exactly like a ET would do in observing a under developed species. If the military has this, why haven't they used it in war? I have also had my share of up close UFO's not the triangle, but saucer shaped ones and a oblong egg shaped one. With all the new reports of Fravor and others, these things come in all shapes and sizes.

You're gonna tell me the military is making square shaped drones the size of fighter jets flying around? It doesn't make any sense. That is the reason why I believe there is some kind of ET element to this. I saw a saucer very close to the Moon in 1987 through a high power telescope. One year after the astronauts blew up. If the government has this tech then they got a lot explaining to do. That same year the Vatican changed their outlook and decided they wanted to build a observatory. Is that coincidence? I don't think so. Look how deeply they are involved in our politics even though we keep saying church and state should keep out of each others affairs. Every sitting president has had visits from the Vatican show up as soon as they are elected and had behind door meetings with top scientists. Is that coincidence? Not to me, it sounds more like an agenda. They are bunch sinners as the day is long, just as crooked as our government is. Manipulate, Lie, cheat, steal, got one hand in your pocket and the other down your pants. lol. I don't know I guess people enjoy being lied to?? As the saying goes...Ignorance is bliss.
edit on 9-2-2020 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

the black triangle i saw was about the size of a f-16 so not super big and looked like a more advanced version of other versions like the one you are talking about. The one i saw was smooth but not reflective and the points of it were glowing blue and on top it had one small red light. the night i saw it was during the race for the POTUS candidates were in my city.

i have seen bigger triangles that had a blue ball of what looked like one of those plasma ball toys but much more dense and controlled.

I dont think they belong to the military proper, like they arent sitting in some USAF hanger somewhere. SOMEONE built and tested this tech be it ET+human or 100% human and that more than likely explains all; the odd sightings. how do you know what your new toy can do unless you test it out? and if it doesnt officially exist why not test it over populated areas when all anyone would have to say is that it was a UFO for people to drop it.

if i knew a US/UK?whoever's aircraft couldnt do anything to me i might lay some cat and mouse games as well, and dont forget that someone is ALWAYS watching these types of events and thats not even getting into espionage... what a better way to show off what you can do but still deny its yours.

maybe it did all start from some ET tech maybe it didnt but the fact of the matter is that humans have some pretty serious aeronautical tech and i would argue that today, it would be very hard to tell the difference between "us" and "them".

once someone figured out a compact power source with the power density needed for these craft means it could be turned into a new type of super weapon and that is more than likely why we dont know about what makes them run or who is really flying them. And only God knows what other strange things they have come across using this tech as far as weapons potential.

and as far as the Vatican and all that nonsense about space brothers and them baptizing ET's is just silly and a sign of the times, we as a species are growing up and dont need a church to dictate to us what is real and what isn't.

personally i think they are just tying to stay relevant

If some contractor cracked this mode of flight and a way to [power it they could make the craft what ever shape they wanted and would also become the defacto shadow government of the world.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Well... It's really difficult to say for sure that these are Our craft and developed by us. They shown to defy our understanding of physics. It's like we have our version of physics and somewhere out there is a secret version of physics. The irritating thing about all of this is the tech is not being used in a peaceful way for humanity, instead it's locked away sitting on some shelf collecting dust. It's like we're being purposely suppressed in advancement. It's painful to watch. Instead we send people to their deaths strapped to a rocket, when they didn't have to. I carried that Moon sighting around with me for many years and kept telling myself that there must be a ultimate reason for the greater good. I like to think the government is on our side and they have a heart and have compassion for their fellow humans. Now I am not so sure.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join