It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy - Top-secret UFO files could cause "grave damage" to U.S. national security if released

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I was thinking more along the lines of James Bond.

Q: “Aston-Martin call it the ‘Vanquish’, we call it the ‘Vanish’”.

Bond: “Oh, very good.”

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Why don't all jets have the surface capability of an sr71? Why aren't all bombs nukes? Why do we still fly A10's? Aren't F22's and F35's God?

>:I

"Why do we still fly drones that can be shot down?"

Why are there still regular taxi services? Lyft and Uber exist.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It might be a functional threat to national security for special interest reasons.

This thing, as an unknown, is a black hole money pit.

You can get Congress to approve funding for anything, if they have any hint that there is some super secret flying tech that beats ours.

Whether we already own that tech or not, if Congress isn't clear on who owns it.

Keeping it super duper classified, it can be used as a rubber stamp by proxy, for any military project funding.

(This is probably the best reason that the Public should kick down the Navy's door, on this topic. It can be used to subvert the interest of the nation, if it is private.)
edit on 15-1-2020 by Archivalist because: Taxes and such

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

This here...

it just illustrates how woefully inept the defences may be if it turns out they're not US

...is what it is.

If not then tell me how we have been spotting these things since at least the mid 1940's. You know, before even the microchip was invented.

There is no way in hell we invented anti inertia, antigravity craft that can fly at 10,000 plus miles per hour and turn on a dime at that speed with no fin or wings and no visible exhaust plume that would indicate some sort of man made propulsion system....EVEN BEFORE WE INVENTED THE MICRO PROCESSOR.

They are here, the government is lying to you!

If you guys only knew what was really going on you would freak the FUC out. This is why the government lies to you about it. It would certainly cause mass panic, I dont blame them for not telling the public.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

If not then tell me how we have been spotting these things since at least the mid 1940's. You know, before even the microchip was invented.

There is no way in hell we invented anti inertia, antigravity craft that can fly at 10,000 plus miles per hour and turn on a dime at that speed with no fin or wings and no visible exhaust plume that would indicate some sort of man made propulsion system....EVEN BEFORE WE INVENTED THE MICRO PROCESSOR.

Maybe the breakthrough was made because we snagged one of them things that has been flying around since at least the mid 1940's.

I am sure the cavemen thought there is now way in hell men would ever walk on the moon. O wait, bad example. Too many will argue that one.

I am sure people in the dark ages thought there was no way man would ever fly in the sky.

You could be right, I am in no way sure who or what the tic-tacs belong to. That could have been the whole reason to release the video. Create confusion and doubt.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
MAJOR BREAKING NEWS FROM BLACKVAULT
He mentions the ATS website...

The video was leaked here leak
by thefinaltheory
edit on 15-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Thanks for posting that.

The video is a quick blast with John Greenewald, Jr talking about his investigation into the release in 2007 of the FLIR1 video. The clip is less than 20 minutes long.

He has proof the Navy was celebrating the fact they beat him on some FOIA requests.

I thought it was worth the watch.

In September of 2019, I requested information on a (circa) 2009 Navy investigation of the leak of the "FLIR1" or USS Nimitz UFO video. This video first appeared on the internet back in 2007, and came to the attention of the Navy in 2009. They investigated, and decided against pursuing any action since 5,000 sailors on board the should could potentially have been the leaker. They felt no need to pursue anything further.

edit on 15-1-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
TBH

If you have technology like that....

Then...

The next step is unbelievable

So unbelievable we couldn’t even possibly imagine or comprehend

I’d say, it was pretty imperative to protect and withhold from the world

Not because you’re evil and holding back mankind

But because to give this technology to the world on such a divided fragile state, that’s probably more irresponsible and immoral, don’t think we’d last long

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Keep the details secret, sure.

This tech could be the answer to fixing the divided fragile state of the world.

It is a crime if it is being hidden away in some dark corner by a few people.

ETA-

Then...

I am sure people said something like that about flying too.

edit on 15-1-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Drop your cell phone in an anthill and see how long it takes for the ants to call you.....let alone duplicate it and then call you.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

There have been very few significant technology advances that have ultimately caused more harm than good. Most have led to more jobs, more money and a better quality of life for most people. Oh, nuclear weapons you say? On the whole I would say even those have been a boon to mankind, forcing us to think about the cost of war.

Anti-gravity? Where can I buy stock in it, since it's bound to go "through the roof," as it were.

Anyway, if these things are as advanced as all that, and haven't destroyed us yet, I think we're pretty safe.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

There have been very few significant technology advances that have ultimately caused more harm than good. Most have led to more jobs, more money and a better quality of life for most people. Oh, nuclear weapons you say? On the whole I would say even those have been a boon to mankind, forcing us to think about the cost of war.

Anti-gravity? Where can I buy stock in it, since it's bound to go "through the roof," as it were.

Anyway, if these things are as advanced as all that, and haven't destroyed us yet, I think we're pretty safe.

When it comes to antigravity the biggest implication is that the space is becoming widely open. Tech with time could become cheaper and cheaper (just like the airplanes). I'm not sure if our overlords would want to see us leaving as we please. They're already fighting some off the grid communities. I can imagine how pissed they would be if people would simply start leaving this planet. It's just one of many reasons but it's obviously just my way of thinking

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

I can imagine how pissed they would be if people would simply start leaving this planet.

I thought "they" want to reduce the population of Earth.

Georgia Guide Stones and all.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

According to the ONI spokesperson, these documents were either labeled "SECRET" or "TOP SECRET" by the agencies that provided them, and that sharing the information with the public "would cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States."

Top-secret UFO files could cause "grave damage" to U.S. national security if released, Navy says

3 critical reasons why the release of that information would be harmful to the United States. Doing so would expose either or all of our:

1- Intelligence sources
2- Intelligence gathering methods
3- Technologies used to obtain the intelligence.

Accurate intelligence is *necessary* in this day and age.

It's more than important - it's vital to our interests as a sovereign republic and nation.

It is really is just that simple. If we ignore it, we do so at great peril to ourselves and our country. Think 9-11.

History has proven it over & over again. If you don't agree with me or even Sun Tzu for that matter, that's your choice. But please remember that naivety can be literally deadly to yourself & others whose lives may depend on it.

People are entitled to their own opinions but not to their own facts.

edit on 1/16/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Why don't all jets have the surface capability of an sr71? Why aren't all bombs nukes? Why do we still fly A10's? Aren't F22's and F35's

Blackbirds have been retired for some time
A10s , F22s , and F35s are designed for different roles.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
TBH

Then...

So unbelievable we couldn’t even possibly imagine or comprehend

I’d say, it was pretty imperative to protect and withhold from the world

Not because you’re evil and holding back mankind

But because to give this technology to the world on such a divided fragile state, that’s probably more irresponsible and immoral, don’t think we’d last long

So basically you are saying it is best if we are treated like children - that includes the top scientists in the world today.

Who are THEY - the unelected few - to decide for all of humanity? The absolute arrogance.

If they have been sitting on this for decades they should be held accountable.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

If they are man-made and piloted, The U.S. must have also developed a new species of humans that could withstand the G Forces.

So no, they are not man-made.

maybe they are not piloted by humans but robots or remote controlled

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

originally posted by: Blue Shift

When it comes to antigravity the biggest implication is that the space is becoming widely open. Tech with time could become cheaper and cheaper (just like the airplanes). I'm not sure if our overlords would want to see us leaving as we please. They're already fighting some off the grid communities. I can imagine how pissed they would be if people would simply start leaving this planet. It's just one of many reasons but it's obviously just my way of thinking

Sorry, but there is nowhere to go.

Unless you can find a habitat with an atmosphere at 1 bar consisting of 20-21% oxygen and 78% nitrogen and a temperature of -15 to +40º Celsius. O and preferably 1G at sealevel so a mass near 5.972 × 10^24 kg.

Earth is so unique it will be quite a challenge to find something similar - even at Warp 9.9 you would still need generational vessels to reach and explore systems that might have planets suitable for humans.

Sad but true.
edit on 16-1-2020 by MoonMine because: Video embed

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: alldaylong

If they are man-made and piloted, The U.S. must have also developed a new species of humans that could withstand the G Forces.

So no, they are not man-made.

maybe they are not piloted by humans but robots or remote controlled

Supposedly there is no inertia in the gravity bubble surrounding the craft.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Earth is so unique it will be quite a challenge to find something similar - even at Warp 9.9 you would still need generational vessels to reach and explore systems that might have planets suitable for humans.

I doubt if we survive ourselves and manage greater technological breakthroughs, that our space travel will be based on propulsion. I mean.. perhaps.. at first? There are probably much quicker ways to travel, be it utilizing quantum technology, gravity, breaking dimensional barriers, or something else - who knows. It's very narrow-minded to assume that anyone visiting us could only have done so using propulsion that takes generations to get anywhere. Once we progress, I doubt we will either.

I've always been baffled by the reasoning of "it's impossible with the distances involved, for anyone to have visited our planet." Sounds like us calling the moon a wheel of cheese all over again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join