It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former SS, CIA officer issues warning: Prepare for Iran sleeper cells to Strike Rural America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
So, Obama set us up to be worried about attacks from Iran. The stupidity of his administration put us at risk. Trump, with input from the Republicans, tried to limit immigration of people who might have ties to terrorists from that area and the Democrats fought him vigorously. If these attacks do happen, we have the Democratic administration to blame.

I would hate to see Americans going after all Muslim Immigrants from that region if they start anything here when only some of them are a problem. We should have seriously vetted these people before leaving them come into the country, and we should have been more cautious of letting them fly here to visit because some who came here on Visas or to visit disappeared. Obama's administration did not do America any favors in this aspect. I also question why Europe is allowing improperly vetted immigrants from the middle east to settle in their countries. A hundred terrorists spread out in this country can kill millions of people.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
lmfao

im 'shaking in my boots'

because not only did i read this post, but i also read how the glaciers would be gone by 2020.

L M F A O

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Your reply just jostled my memory of immediately after 9/11.

I live in a rural coastal community in Texas.

The day after the twin towers fell, all the convenient store operators (majority middle eastern at such time) shaved their full beards, changed their names from eg. Habib, Ade, Mohammad etc. to Steve, David, Mike then stated there origin was New York, Wisconson or New Jersey.

My community is smaller than the high school I graduated from eons ago, we know who is who.

They left and not under duress, but to go to the cities and fade.

mg

edit on 10-1-2020 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2020 by missed_gear because: clarity

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I met a sleepy bunch in a gated sorta community, and get to work on their 80 acres. They're young and nice family raising dudes and the mosque is one of the homes newly built and more adding to total 18. The one keeping the people building and draining rainwater in the back is an engineer. His dad was a city engineer he said retired from city of Chicago ...so his bunch has been in the U S A forever....nicest guy...let's me run the heavy equipment he rents in Dallas.

They're the nicest bunch....women won't speak but I said Muhammad Ramadan to one or two and got an approving reply back....what you say to each other on Ramaden.....Mohammed rasmaden.....idk what.....

Their acreage is hidden....the lots only for muslim.... all work 8 hours a day in Dallas....they refused to use my truck to go get diesel.....idky the truck of an infidel
edit on 10-1-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Top left click on 'AREA' then 'North America'

I have said for years it's as simple as....hisz.rsoe.hu...#

Take a look at all the Fires currently
edit on 10-1-2020 by Plotus because: LOOK

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

i live in north west montana i have not seen a person that is not white (85%) native(10%) or black (5%) in close to 5 years so im pretty sure iranian sleeper cells or whatever would stand out like a sore thumb least in my neck of the woods ,we do get some Hispanics(im half Mexican lol) in summer during cherry picking season and it gets a bit more diverse in summer during tourist season but nothing remotely resembling any one who is Iranian or middle eastern

seems like sleeper cells would be more of a big city problem then my area

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Liberals and the liberal media are praying that this is true. You can hear them frothing-at-the-mouth when describing the possible domestic payback scenarios.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Notoneofyou

I was raised by my Grandparents oj there farm until I was 5.

Can you do the cypherin' for "thissin and thatten?

Wow until you were 5? lol

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Liberals and the liberal media are praying that this is true. You can hear them frothing-at-the-mouth when describing the possible domestic payback scenarios.

If there are sleeper cells they all would be suicide missions. We don't sport 400+ million guns for nothing... On the other side I think Iran fully understands that if they launched XX number of sleeper cells Trump would have no problem in targeting their leadership being the non-politician that he is. Taking out No. 1 or No. 3 to No. 250 would be just as easy as tasking out No. 2 as he did.

A little something for them to think about.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
www.michael-findley.com... PDF from 2014 on rural vs cities terror threats

1 IntroductionThe September 2013 attack on the Westgate Shopping Mall in Nairobi by the Islamistterrorist group al-Shabaab epitomise our understanding of contemporary terrorism. Theattack took place in the capital of Kenya, in a busy urban location, targeting civiliansindiscriminately. The attack killed 67 people and generated a mass chaos and fear. The perpetrators claimed that the attack was a retaliation of the presence of Kenyan troops in Somalia. Whilst the attack sparked a discussion about the effectiveness of Kenyan troops in Somalia, six months on, the Kenyan troops are still in Somalia fighting alongside theSomali government in expelling the terrorist group al-Shabaab.A few months after the Westgate mall attack al-Shabaab kills five police officers ona road from the Dadaad refugee camp to the border town of Liboi. This is a remote and rural location for a group that is known for its attacks in Kampala, Nairobi and Mogadishu. The question this article highlights is how human and physical geography affect the target types of terrorism.Recent advances in geographical data analysis have facilitated the identification of terrorist attack locations and terrorism hot spots (Neme thet al., 2014; Findleyet al., 2014). These studies offer important insights to which types of geographical areas experience more terrorism, but do not specify the relative risk of different target types in these locations. Building onto the previous literature on locations of terrorism, this study investigates who is at a higher risk of terrorism in different geographical locations. More specifically, we focus on the risk of urban vs. rural areas for civilian, military, police and governmental targets
so some may be interested in this but as rural dweller im not to worried tends to be pretty quiet these days and out side of them setting fires we dont worry about much

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think I will just enjoy my life and not live in fear.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

In the halls of the FBI and CIA.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Why do these articles always cite rural America as being in danger?

Ok, so, listen to this with my very best impression of Joe Biden:

"Come on, man! Didn't you see the documentary 'Invasion USA!'? This is the real deal. Come on, man!"

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

IIRC, 30-40 years ago there were convincing reports from governmental insiders that Iran had succeeded in injecting into the USA over the Mexican border AT LEAST 10,000 sleeper cells. Sobering thought.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Sleeper cells to strike rural America LOL....

I think the writer mixed up suburban for rural, no way a terrorist can do much damage in rural America.... If they blow up anything in rural America it'll be a tax write off LOL...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Just another opinion article with ZERO facts. More likely the CIA will stage another false flag to get America to do Israel bidding in the middle east once again.

If i had to guess where the next false flag would happen, i would say Tulsa Oklahoma. Way too many movies and shows have mention Tulsa in it, we seen the same thing happen with other false flags.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Are they coming for our bacon then?
This gettin' a might sery-us!

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoseGarcia

IIRC, 30-40 years ago there were convincing reports from governmental insiders that Iran had succeeded in injecting into the USA over the Mexican border AT LEAST 10,000 sleeper cells. Sobering thought.

10,000 that never woke up.
Did they all get Serta perfect sleepers?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

Could be.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Did you ever work in INTEL? Many times in their field reports so as to protect the real situation, spy or relater, Federal Agents write the inverse. They also do that so as to keep their source protected from Judges , Senators or Congressman along with Special Prosecutors. Remember one source in the Mueller investigation. The agent hung him out to dry. Could be or it could not be but he did write something and the something is out there. Steele must be on Iran's INTEL payroll as if he was a former CIA spook hes being protected by someone. Foreign or domestic .

Virgins seem to be of more value than Bitcoin today so who knows.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join