It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former SS, CIA officer issues warning: Prepare for Iran sleeper cells to Strike Rural America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Just read these two articles as apparently during the Obama administration, one writer claims much happened here to favor the development of Iranian Sleeper Cells such that many sympathetic to Iran were established here in the USA. You can read that here and decide for yourself. Plus we can see what plays out in the future

Law Enforcement Today

The killing of Iran’s Quds Force General, Qassem Soleimani, has sparked much debate across the aisle of whether or not this action is an act of war by President Trump. Regardless of where you stand, the act of terrorism has increased for months before the US response. The question is, is America ready for attacks in the homeland? As a country, we have been blinded by the possibility of a concentrated attack on US soil and many Americans, including our politicians, have forgotten the grim reality of 9/11 and not given our adversaries the respect they deserve.

The above article was linked to the following article which names those among us sympathetic to Iran and would sell any of us out on the cheap. Its a fresh story, just released on January 4, 2020.

January 9, 2020 America May Be About To Be Blindsided: We Were Warned Long Ago Of The 'Enemies Within' But Ignored The Warnings

So in your opine in the above just some counter INTEL fantasy or does it have some merit?

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

are these sleeper cells in democrat offices of DC, or just in the news rooms of the MSM?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
So in your opine in the above just some counter INTEL fantasy or does it have some merit?

I don't have an opine, and neither do you since it's not a noun, but my opinion is that it's fearmongering.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They are quite long articles. Most of the pictures are of Democrat politicians.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Why do these articles always cite rural America as being in danger?

Maybe because that's where people are the most supportive of the President? Have to distribute propaganda where it will be effective!

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

o·pine /ōˈpīn/ Learn to pronounce verbformal verb: opine; 3rd person present: opines; past tense: opined; past participle: opined; gerund or present participle: opining hold and state as one's opinion. "“The man is a genius,” he opined"

Noun? Well its a verb. So what? I can also write like a Front Porch person. You know the ones with a white clothes Washer and Dryer on the front porch. They also have Front Porch Logic. So why so amped up this morning on my use of Enguish? So please chill and take in a Ben Hur movie marathon to calm you down over my use a satire.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

No sleeper cells in Poland or Hungary. Cant wrap my head around it.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
We tend to notice strangers in rural America no matter their color. Small town side effect.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Rural seems unlikely, suburban is a whole different deal though.

Something tells me this was written by somebody who thinks rural is any road off the interstate past the city limit signs.
edit on 10-1-2020 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Well think about it. In the sticks in the Northern woods and forests and mountains are predominately white folk. In the South many who live in the woods and forests and mountains are a blend of white and black. Many among all are former military. One common theme among all of them is the have a terrible dental co-pay plan but they also use Front Porch Logic and all are armed. Same as those in the mountains of Afghanistan who fought against the Soviet Union back in the day. Toss in Vietnam and other small wars and who one in the end.

Yup, Its Hillbilly time. Then toss in the Bikers to boot for arms trafficking and whatever.
edit on 10-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Well in USA we do have the 1st, 2nd and 3rd tier suburb guys. Right. Then the sticks.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

stupid question, but why "rural" America?

Surely a bunch of Iranians would stand out mile in these predominantly white conservative areas?

Wouldn't it make more sense for them to strike in the more ethnically diverse - and more densely populated - inner city areas.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Could it be because all of the inner city guys are well armed with guns, drugs and cash?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Sure, I guess.

I wouldn't know, I live in the sticks.

I'll have me-maw help me do the cypherin' and get back to you....

After I load up my high capacity, fully kinda, might be semi-automatic, revolverator....
edit on 10-1-2020 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
Rural seems unlikely, suburban is a whole different deal though.

Something tells me this was written by somebody who thinks rural is any road off the interstate past the city limit signs.

Sounds like a new Yorker. Rural is one of those vacant lots that gets used to grow weed.

An Iranian would stand out a mile in a rural area, but put them in the front of an uber and set them up in down town LA, and they'd disappear.

link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Agree but many have training compounds way out in the sticks. Some really big ones are in Northern Georgia and down along the coast in Georgia. Its a big country and many vehicles in the South have tinted glass so who knows whose in the car or truck.

link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Why do these articles always cite rural America as being in danger?

Maybe because that's where people are the most supportive of the President? Have to distribute propaganda where it will be effective!

That's the first thing I noticed. They'd have to do something in a store because if they went to any house on my block in my town they'd be gunned down immediately. And it's the same story in most rural towns I've visited and lived in.

A terrorist would be less dangerous in rural America than a meth head at this point.
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago1307699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

I was raised by my Grandparents oj there farm until I was 5.

Can you do the cypherin' for "thissin and thatten?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

That's what I wonder. Even the ones who aren't white are known. Enough Iranians to create a sleeper cell would stick out, so they're saying enough Iranian sympathizers in general ... OK?

Or the cells go out to the sticks and stick out like a sore thumb.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The above article was linked to the following article which names those among us sympathetic to Iran and would sell any of us out on the cheap. Its a fresh story, just released on January 4, 2020.

Seriously?

You do have comprehension as such threatened acts have been going on for four decades and we in the US are exaughsted.

Canada (of all nations) knows their citizens met their end by an error from poorly trained, incapable, non-discerning idiots placed in charge of supposed defense.

But, Iran's judgment calls are justified? They place a Wizard if Oz character in the field. "don't look behind the curtains"...idiots.

No, and they shot down an airliner full of innocent non combatants to this day with no apology only shrouded in bs.

No. They can not possess a nuke.

mg

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join