It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former SS, CIA officer issues warning: Prepare for Iran sleeper cells to Strike Rural America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
Anybody questioning the source?
Overall, we rate Law Enforcement Today far Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources, lack of transparency and one failed fact check. media bias/fact check.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

My grandparents had a farm too. Learned all about hard work, early mornings, and long nights.

3 rules of farm life:

Be at the table when suppers ready, if you plan on eating.

Your "chores" are work you do after you worked all day, if you plan on doing anything else other than work, and your chores have to be done every day.

Don't piss grandpa off.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
What's the point of striking rural America? Wouldn't it be more terroristic and fruitful to strike a city with more people?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
What's the point of striking rural America? Wouldn't it be more terroristic and fruitful to strike a city with more people?

Votes. Trump votes.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Why do these articles always cite rural America as being in danger?

Maybe because that's where people are the most supportive of the President? Have to distribute propaganda where it will be effective!

It would actually be more effective & beneficial in democrat strongholds, this might be why you lost 2016, Low IQ strategic planning

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I didn't lose anything. I'm not Republican, or Democrat, or a U.S citizen.

A propaganda piece like this would be less effective in a typically left leaning area, as "typically", people who lean to the left (in the US) are less likely to accept race related propaganda that is negative unless it's about their own race.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Noun? Well its a verb.

Glad you looked that up and found corroborating evidence that it's not a noun.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Rural communities operate on an insider/outsider basis sort of regardless of who you are. It's mostly on new/old lines. Anything/Anyone new is noticed fast and marked out by locals.

Hard to use a sleeper cell on.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

are these sleeper cells in democrat offices of DC, or just in the news rooms of the MSM?

Sadly with the loud war drum beatings I wouldn't be surprised if they or the CIA themselves would create these cell themselves to get us into another war.

Iran has been part of the plan for a while and Hillary not getting elected surely put a speedbump in their plans.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

For me, it is almost certain that there are multi-generational sleepers embedded here in America. Highly trained operatives who lay in wait for their direct orders. I do not think that the Soleimani situation has created that time or that call.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Ummm...I know...I KNOW...

Then...I'm reminded of all those Chinese food...cells...

They're everywhere...they're everywhere...

The Epitaph says...

"The great American melting pot...with a half life rolling boil of ten thousand years"

Ouch...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You're right, and they will watch you like a hawk to see if your actions match your words. They are not going to just up and trust you.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Why rural America?

The terror impact is more shocking. If it can happen in Mayberry, then it could happen anywhere. Most large cities have more eyes between larger, more sophisticated law enforcement with special units to just more people to “see something, say something.” Midsized suburban areas are surrounded by rural communities a short drive away. I would rather not go into specifics, but suffice it to say that a single well placed pipe bomb can take out a town of less than 10,000 under certain conditions that occur regularly. You would not need a team of five guys that would draw suspicion to pull it off. One or two appropriately dressed can get the job done ahead of time just fine. Again, I won’t explain specifics for obvious reasons.

Rural is relative. Cincinnati, Cleveland, Knoxville...they are all cities, but are rural cow towns compared to New York, Los Angeles, Chicago.

So what’s the defense? Well, nothing...until something happens. Then you can bet the farm on The Redneck Army cranking up some BTO, because after 9/11 they regularly harassed men and women that were of Native American decent in their quest to get the Muslims out/payback/general ignorance...you name it.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Rural America is where the highest level of armament is, and where the least return on investment in the terror act would be. I mean, they can blow up grain silos and set fire to fields....but its guaranteed death.

Add to this that rural America will most easily develop xenophobia due to the lack of exposure to other cultures mediating those feelings...i just don't see it as being a viable scheme to achieve their goals.

The last thing they really want to do is galvanize Republican voters into warhawk mindsets. Unless they like having a dearth of radioactive glass to sell.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I didn't lose anything. I'm not Republican, or Democrat, or a U.S citizen.

A propaganda piece like this would be less effective in a typically left leaning area, as "typically", people who lean to the left (in the US) are less likely to accept race related propaganda that is negative unless it's about their own race.

This is similar to the ongoing idiocy in Virginia right now.

The progressive governor decided he's getting rid of "assualt wepons" and he'll make anyone who defies his royal decree a felon.

So anyone who doesn't register their "assualt weapon " and get a "license " for it is going to be a felon.

Sadly for him, 86 if the 95 counties in his state told him to # off and declared themselves 2nd amendment sanctuaries.

Progressives always think the city can tell everyone else to live by their rules - "or else"!

It's funny when we explain to them you need licenses for privileges- you don't need licenses for constitutional rights!

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

May be at some point. The borders with the EU are open and marriages happen ...

However. As you informed us regarding Croatia, the welfare payments in both of the countries you mentioned do not compare favorably with western Europe. That is not attractive to the migrants.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Iran will use terrorism as a means of retaliation ... who could of ever guessed that

And there going to blow up the least populated parts of america ... wtf is Iran the speshal child of terrorist

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
My County fair 4H club just went to DEFCON 3. Crop dusters in the air in 15 mins.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Atsbhct

Well think about it. In the sticks in the Northern woods and forests and mountains are predominately white folk. In the South many who live in the woods and forests and mountains are a blend of white and black. Many among all are former military. One common theme among all of them is the have a terrible dental co-pay plan but they also use Front Porch Logic and all are armed. Same as those in the mountains of Afghanistan who fought against the Soviet Union back in the day. Toss in Vietnam and other small wars and who one in the end.

Yup, Its Hillbilly time. Then toss in the Bikers to boot for arms trafficking and whatever.
thats more than biggoted, what a BS statement. So we mountain dwellers all have bad teeth and are utter stero types? @#$% how foolish are you?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou

My grandparents had a farm too. Learned all about hard work, early mornings, and long nights.

3 rules of farm life:

Be at the table when suppers ready, if you plan on eating.

Your "chores" are work you do after you worked all day, if you plan on doing anything else other than work, and your chores have to be done every day.

Don't piss grandpa off.

I love your 3 rules of farm life.

Can I use that? I want to frame it and put it on the wall somewhere.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join