It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: trollz
Full title: Trump says US to strike 52 Iranian sites 'VERY FAST and VERY HARD’ if Tehran moves to avenge general's death
From Trump's twitter:
As of the time of this posting, there's no other news in the source article. I haven't checked other outlets. This seems like a very specific statement from Trump. 52 sites seems like a lot.
This is definitely something to keep an eye on, especially considering the recent rocket attacks.
Iran celebrates 1979 U.S. Embassy takeover, 444-day ...
Nov 04, 2019 · Nov. 4 (UPI) --Rallies and events were staged across Iran Monday to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the start of what would last for 444 days and be known as the Iran hostage..
originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Phoenix
The Iran nuclear deal framework was a preliminary framework agreement reached in 2015 between the Islamic Republic of Iran and a group of world powers: the P5+1 (the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council—the United States, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, and China—plus Germany) and the European Union.
The majority of the world backed the plan. Israel being it's most vocal critic.
originally posted by: chr0naut
Like she did with the Christchurch gunman and then actually implemented some law to prevent it happening again?
Would Trump have the courage to something like that, even if the death toll was 10 times what it was here? Oh wait, it is. And what has Trump done to prevent any of the frequent mass shootings?
originally posted by: Liquesence
There was no $150 billion payout from the U.S. treasury. The money he refers to represents Iranian assets held abroad that were frozen until the deal was reached and Tehran was allowed to access its funds.
The payout of about $1.8 billion is a separate matter. That dates to the 1970s, when Iran paid the U.S. $400 million for military equipment that was never delivered because the government was overthrown and diplomatic relations ruptured.
originally posted by: LiquesenceIt is. There is a reason why past administration did not take him out: it would cause greater instability and threats. It also helps to have someone in charge in the US who is reasonable and actually listens to intel and advisers.
Nothing good comes from this brazen escalation and infantile show of force.
originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: TzarChasm
He was taken out while fleeing the scene of a terror attack.
Feel free to sue the DoD for not allowing due process. Based on the thousands we have droned in the past id suspect you won't get far.
In brief remarks at his Mar-a-Lago resort in south Florida, Trump said Soleimani, who commanded Iran's Quds Force, had been caught "in the act" planning "imminent and sinister attacks on American diplomats and military personnel."
"We caught him in the act and terminated him," Trump said in a brief address. "His reign of terror is over."
Americans don't seem concerned of our allie countries having retaliation terror attacks, because all Americans worry about is attack on our land.