It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says US to strike 52 Iranian sites 'VERY FAST and VERY HARD’

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
a reply to: IncessantOptimist
Trump doesn't need any help to win the election, he's going to absolutely bulldoze his way through it.

That’s an understatement

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Typically criminals are given due process as a basic human right. Or is that just America?

Not in acts of war.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Just a thought Israel wants Iran gone, What's the odds they will create a false flag ?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

He is different than other Presidents.

That's the problem so many have with him. Unlike under other Presidents, the USA is no longer paying out massive amounts of aid to other countries who hate us without expecting anything in return and is no longer simply being a yes man to the rest of the world.

And the rest of the world doesn't like it. Tough taters. They can live with it and rub their mad spot for all I care.

I do not want war, but I will not live as a subject to bully nations. Don't start no crap, won't be no crap.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

How much would you be willing to wager if he does win it would not be with the majority of votes?

How exactly would that be bulldozing his way to victory?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The chest beating is almost deafening!
If I was an Iranian working at a nuclear facility I would be throwing a sicky right about now, at least for the next few week.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

That's the wonderful thing about the electoral college, appropriate representation of every state. Prevents a handful of states from speaking for the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Im sure you will find that Iraq allows us to be there.

There's a lot of talk about Iraq asking the US to leave. So be it. If they do, I am all for declaring them a terrorist nation as well and abandoning them to their own devices. We shouldn't be there in the first place. The only reason we are is that previous administrations wanted us there.

Just remember Iraq: if we leave, we're not coming back when you need us.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: trollz

I'm sure someone recently posted that Trump was different than other Presidents because they others were all-in at every opportunity for war.

Now, he looks just like a standard American President.

Much so like any leaders.

Scomo included but,

This is a strong leader????

Kind regards,

Bally

Sh'e launching rockets at people because they hurt a citizen?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Worth reading.......

twitter

I wasn't thrilled with that aspect or seeming potential but with how well he's done with everything else I'm guessing he either had a good reason for suggesting it and/or will show proper judgement when and if the time should come.

I don’t like the tweet, and I agree should never be bombing cultural sites that I would fiercely opposed and condemn

Preserving culture and history is extremely important anywhere in the world

But knowing Trump, he Was likely playing a game or knows something, perhaps Iran has something militarily important within the grounds of a cultural or religious site

It’s not the first time we’ve seen people they’ve been arming training and funding to hide weapons and such within mosques

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Breakthestreak

How much would you be willing to wager if he does win it would not be with the majority of votes?

How exactly would that be bulldozing his way to victory?

I’d be willing to wager a lot

The term “popular vote” will never escape a leftist’s lips ever again after this November

He most definitely has the majority support now. Thanks to the actions of dEms, media and their hateful followers over the last three years

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

When did you get rockets?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Would people stop posting pictures of New Zealand’s biggest failure?

She’s sickening

link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: bally001
God,did you really have to.post that pic of taxinda adhern.....she make alot.of us nz'ers vomit.

Yes, I agree that some of the taxes are excessive.

I seem also to remember that the National's: raised GST, introduced a new airport tax, introduced a new petrol tax, new ACC levies, capital gains (brightline) tax, new student loan fees, new tax on Kiwisaver contribution, new Family Court fees and removed tax refunds for minors doing part time work.

But Labor has also added to our tax burden, too.

Yes,

but you're happy to live there, aren't you?

Kind regards,

Bally

And you don't pay taxes?

On the whole, this place is fairly nice.

link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Can I just say it? 'Bout freaking time hostile parties on any side of a conflict attack and kill each other and not the regular people who happen to live next door to an electrical substation or cluster of cell towers.

As for Trump, I can't decide if he's crazy-like-a-fox or just thinks he's the star in a movie about himself. He reminds me of Reagan with the symbolism of the 52 "targets."

I would hope cooler heads prevail and if they don't, I hope the President and his advisors choose regime targets and avoid cultural targets.

The truth is complicated, but I can't help but think the Iranian people would be better off without their leaders or their regime. They are bad for the Iranian economy, bad for trade, and bad for the free exchange of people and ideas, everywhere.

We've done worse to iffier a-holes. In for a penny, in for a pound.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: TzarChasm
I still don't quite comprehend what gives American military the right to execute a decorated officer of high rank on foreign soil without UN support.

Self defense.

So he was executed while actively threatening citizens with a deadly weapon?

Does this look like a threat? This is what he did to the U.S. embassy in iraq.
www.usatoday.com...

Are you trying to suggest that since the damage was already done that we had no right to strike back?
edit on 4-1-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I'm sure someone recently posted that Trump was different than other Presidents because they others were all-in at every opportunity for war.

Now, he looks just like a standard American President.

Much so like any leaders.

Scomo included but,

This is a strong leader????

Kind regards,

Bally

Sh'e launching rockets at people because they hurt a citizen?

No, she's very meek. Wouldn't hurt anyone if a rocket hit retard island and hurt a citizen. Probably would apologize and hug the aggressor.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: chr0naut

When did you get rockets?

TheRedneck

I just assumed it was the normal modus for an "air strike".

My bad.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This is all leading to a war, cause, petrodollar.

That is all.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

The US is the largest producer of crude oil on the planet. That petrodollar thing is like bigfoot for people with little sense of wonder or imagination.
edit on 4-1-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join