It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says US to strike 52 Iranian sites 'VERY FAST and VERY HARD’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

originally posted by: chr0naut

a reply to: trollz

I'm sure someone recently posted that Trump was different than other Presidents because they others were all-in at every opportunity for war.

Now, he looks just like a standard American President.

Much so like any leaders.

Scomo included but,

This is a strong leader????

Kind regards,

Bally

Sh'e launching rockets at people because they hurt a citizen?

No, she's very meek. Wouldn't hurt anyone if a rocket hit retard island and hurt a citizen. Probably would apologize and hug the aggressor.

Kind regards,

Bally

True
If the Nz terror attack was at a skinhead meeting house, she would don a swaztika and “stand with them”

Ass-backwards.

As for the Chad of the United States, with his “you want some? Come get some!” Rhetoric is showing some backbone and calling the Iranian bluff.

I just hope it is a bluff. Or the President will actually follow through with his promises, as he always does.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I would hope cooler heads prevail

I hope so too.

and if they don't, I hope the President and his advisors choose regime targets and avoid cultural targets.

Attempting to "cut the head off" will not remedy anything. We've been down this road. Escalation is the folly of a fool.

The truth is complicated,

It is. There is a reason why past administration did not take him out: it would cause greater instability and threats. It also helps to have someone in charge in the US who is reasonable and actually listens to intel and advisers.

Nothing good comes from this brazen escalation and infantile show of force.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: bally001
God,did you really have to.post that pic of taxinda adhern.....she make alot.of us nz'ers vomit.

Yes, I agree that some of the taxes are excessive.

I seem also to remember that the National's: raised GST, introduced a new airport tax, introduced a new petrol tax, new ACC levies, capital gains (brightline) tax, new student loan fees, new tax on Kiwisaver contribution, new Family Court fees and removed tax refunds for minors doing part time work.

But Labor has also added to our tax burden, too.

Yes,

but you're happy to live there, aren't you?

Kind regards,

Bally

And you don't pay taxes?

On the whole, this place is fairly nice.

Of course we pay taxes. That's a given in most countries.

Yes it would be a 'fairly' nice place to live. I agree there. One of the tops spots, if not the No 1. place to live if there was a conflict, and you will survive if there was one.

A key location.

Kind regards,
Doing you cricketwise Bally

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Maybe you should educate yourself about it.

And then you can discover how many oil rich countries have been ruined.

Also you can discover why other leaders were really killed for.

If you really think the U.S is doing any of this over terrorism, then you dont know the country you live in at all.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I'm sure someone recently posted that Trump was different than other Presidents because they others were all-in at every opportunity for war.

Scomo included but,

Kind regards,

Bally

No, she's very meek. Wouldn't hurt anyone if a rocket hit retard island and hurt a citizen. Probably would apologize and hug the aggressor.

Kind regards,

Bally

Like she did with the Christchurch gunman and then actually implemented some law to prevent it happening again?

Would Trump have the courage to something like that, even if the death toll was 10 times what it was here? Oh wait, it is. And what has Trump done to prevent any of the frequent mass shootings?

edit on 4/1/2020 by chr0naut because: Edited to remove hyperbole.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

Maybe you should educate yourself about it.

And then you can discover how many oil rich countries have been ruined.

Also you can discover why other leaders were really killed for.

If you really think the U.S is doing any of this over terrorism, then you dont know the country you live in at all.

Start a thread on that topic .
I would enjoy joining in....

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Scomo included but,

Kind regards,

Bally

Kind regards,

Bally

True
If the Nz terror attack was at a skinhead meeting house, she would don a swaztika and “stand with them”

Ass-backwards.

As for the Chad of the United States, with his “you want some? Come get some!” Rhetoric is showing some backbone and calling the Iranian bluff.

I just hope it is a bluff. Or the President will actually follow through with his promises, as he always does.

Yes, I'm sure the A--AC's will be with you.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

It is. There is a reason why past administration did not take him out:

Naw , they just sent BILLIONS of US tax dollars , packed on crates , in the middle of the night , without authorization to where they could keep killing folks around the world.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IncessantOptimist
Obama having zero skill and using appeasement on Iran is exactly why we are in the mess we are in.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

It is. There is a reason why past administration did not take him out:

Naw , they just sent BILLIONS of US tax dollars , packed on crates , in the middle of the night , without authorization to where they could keep killing folks around the world.

The above is fake news. Propaganda.

But if you also believe in Santy Claus and the tooth fairy...

AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s Iran cash story oft-told, still bogus

President Donald Trump likes to tell a story about the U.S. paying out billions of dollars to Iran as part of the multinational deal freezing its nuclear program and easing sanctions against it. What he doesn’t say is that most of that money was Iran’s to begin with. The rest relates to an old debt the U.S. had with Iran.

[...]

There was no $150 billion payout from the U.S. treasury. The money he refers to represents Iranian assets held abroad that were frozen until the deal was reached and Tehran was allowed to access its funds.

The payout of about $1.8 billion is a separate matter. That dates to the 1970s, when Iran paid the U.S. $400 million for military equipment that was never delivered because the government was overthrown and diplomatic relations ruptured.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Scomo included but,

Kind regards,

Bally

Kind regards,

Bally

Like she did with the Christchurch gunman and then actually implemented some law to prevent it happening again?

Would Trump have the courage to something like that, even if the death toll was 10 times what it was here? Oh wait, it is. And what has Trump done to prevent any of the frequent mass shootings?

I didn't mention the POTUS did I.

On retard island the national dress for the PM and her constituents will resemble something like this.

Stay safe mate

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Scomo included but,

Kind regards,

Bally

Kind regards,

Bally

What, exactly, would you have him do, that is permitted under the constitution, and does not infringe on a basic right that is insured by its second amendment?

If you would like to change that document, there is a recognized legal process that is not in any way the prerogative of the president.

Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

No it was Trump going and breaking the olive branch that Obama held out to Iran. I wasn't the biggest Obama supporter but I applaud some of the things he tried to do like trying to improve diplomatic relations with Iran and Cuba. Sure Iran could have stabbed us in the back but we ended up stabbing them first thanks to Trump ripping up the Iran nuclear treaty.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Soleimani was part of the 1983 Beirut barracks bombings too....
But hey, Soleimani had pristine karma..

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

No it was Trump going and breaking the olive branch that Obama held out to Iran. I wasn't the biggest Obama supporter but I applaud some of the things he tried to do like trying to improve diplomatic relations with Iran and Cuba. Sure Iran could have stabbed us in the back but we ended up stabbing them first thanks to Trump ripping up the Iran nuclear treaty.

It was a joke of bad deal, with no viable verification process.

More importantly, however, Obama had no authority to make such a deal, without congressional approval, which he didn't get, and never would have gotten.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
*Iran attacks using one of their proxies*

Trump: God damn I said Iran can't. Next time I'll need to add few disclaimers to my tweets

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

How can Trump rip up a non-existent treaty? Think you'd better check your facts - I seem to remember "O" made an agreement all on his own without senate approval.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Dont need no stinkin "fact check"
I was alive and watching the news .
Where the HADES were you ?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Gothmog

Deny ignorance.

I did.

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
The liberals seem to be pushing it out by the bushel barrels

edit on 1/4/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join