It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says US to strike 52 Iranian sites 'VERY FAST and VERY HARD’

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Trump is playing a very good game of "taharrush" on the Arab nations. Nobody paid attention to the dance of swords during his first visit abroad in SA, but some royalties were invited in a hotel, soon after he left, to pledge allegiance to Trump or lose their heads ( and fortunes). The Orange Man also played multidimensional 3D chess with the Ruskies and Putin became suddenly irrelevant ( where are all the pics and memes of mighty Putin? whom by the way was installed as head of Russia with USA consent after Yeltsin could not handle his drinking and selling the country to ..well you know how it all ended up) ) Oh yeah, Putin got new allies such as the Syrian regime ( where the oil belongs to USA - Trump publicly admitted it) and the Turkish ( soon to be deposed) dictator but a new gas line agreement was signed between Israel, Greek Cyprus and Greece ( so much for dominating the gas supply to Europe). After the "War games" between Iran Russia and China, you would expect some more "Umph" in retaliation. The US is reasserting itself as the leading nation of the word like it or not. Technologically speaking they are far more advanced than any next 10 nations combined ( see the recent killing..how come the Ayatollah's radars did not see the drone in the sky??). This year USA will dominate once again Space and the Earth. And this is just the beginning. If anyone is crazy enough to sit in the crosshairs of the American Renesaince lead by Trump is a petty fool. Watch and learn how billions of dollars in secret military A.I. war game scenarios and decision making( do not be fooled that these random decisions are made by a human) are now coming online. Things will move very fast from here and like 9:11 this period is a new defining moment in the world.
edit on 4-1-2020 by Nairda because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2020 by Nairda because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2020 by Nairda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: chr0naut

Not seeing war declared. Trump doesnt declare war either...wrong branch of government

Trump exercised his lawful authority to remove a terrorist as he fled the scene of a terror attack on a US embassy.

Conflating it with war is either lying or ignorance.

An attack on a sovereign nation by another looks like an act of war to me.

And the intention to hit a further 52 targets doesn't sound like he is going after 'a' terrorist.

Ummm...dayum...you finally said something cogent...

When the Iranian proxies attacked the embassy...they attacked a sovereign nation...and declared their intent to wage war...

And the Iranian general commanding the attack against a sovereign nation...paid the ultimate price...

Another Iranian general then states that 35 assets belonging to the sovereign nation that Iran attacked would be attacked...

So President Donald Trump to you...one upped the pissant Iranian general...

And your ever twisting panties further continue to knot themselves around your logic starved...contrarian nature...

Please do continue...

YouSir
edit on 4-1-2020 by YouSir because: My bad boy ism was rearing his handsome head...

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Not seeing war declared. Trump doesnt declare war either...wrong branch of government

Trump exercised his lawful authority to remove a terrorist as he fled the scene of a terror attack on a US embassy.

And the intention to hit a further 52 targets doesn't sound like he is going after 'a' terrorist.

When the Iranian proxies attacked the embassy...they attacked a sovereign nation...and declared their intent to wage war...

And the Iranian general commanding the attack against a sovereign nation...paid the ultimate price...

Another Iranian general then states that 35 assets belonging to the sovereign nation that Iran attacked would be attacked...

So President Donald Trump to you...kiwi breath...one upped the pissant Iranian general...

And your ever twisting panties further continue to knot themselves around your logic starved...contrarian nature...

Please do continue...

YouSir

One murderer killing another murderer, there is no moral high ground.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Trump is level headed when he says he wants out of the middle east and level headed when he wants to strike 52 targets in Iran. Sounds more bipolar to me.

Didn't Iran say that they had 30 + American targets first?

Yes. And then we upped the ante, to 52 Iranian targets in our list.

I know why President Trump chose 52, but it would have been more patriotic to pick 57 targets. One for each U.S. State.

Maybe the number will be revised upward, after Iran matches our 52 targets.

Ummm...cue the Obama 57 states reference...

Which landmasses were you recommending as future vassals...I mean states...?

YouSir
edit on 5-1-2020 by YouSir because: Dad gum auto correct...

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I just assumed it was the normal modus for an "air strike".

It used to be; we use drones now.

So how was she supposed to launch an air strike without rockets?

TheRedneck

And the drones, they "whoosh" their targets to death?

I am aware they can be armed with guns, too. I'm just a traditionalist.

And to date OBAMA has over 2000 kills... in Iraq and syria...

Trumps are still countable on 2 hands.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

So President Donald Trump to you...kiwi breath...one upped the pissant Iranian general...

Please do continue...

YouSir

Now it’s “murder”. ??

WTF

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Trump is level headed when he says he wants out of the middle east and level headed when he wants to strike 52 targets in Iran. Sounds more bipolar to me.

I know why President Trump chose 52, but it would have been more patriotic to pick 57 targets. One for each U.S. State.

Which landmasses were you recommending as future vessels...I mean states...?

YouSir

Perhaps a couple of Middle Eastern Countries, Mexico, Canada, Ukraine and New Zealand. That may make up the numbers.

But I like that magic deck of cards number. "Watch me make this deck of cards disappear,,,, nothin up me sleeve!"

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Nairda

Wow that sounds like some intense saber rattling for a regime that was all about getting out of the middle east just a few weeks ago. Looks like Trump did a complete 360 and has turned into a complete war hawk. I called it when everyone was licking his boots for abandoning the Kurds I knew he was full of it with all his peace and love talk. His supporters sound just as blood thirsty as him.

Had Trump chosen a different direction and chose a diplomatic path and opted for peace talks, which I would have applauded, his blind faith supporters would be right there rah rahing his genius.

Be honest how many of you Trump supporters would be calling Trump a wimp and how many of you would be praising him had he chosen a diplomatic path in resolving this situation? Remember how you all praised him for trying to play the peacemaker with North Korea.

edit on 5-1-2020 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
i love trump
doesnt mess around gets on with it

the politically correct snowflaks like jeremy corbyn in the UK, for them this is a nightmare

for people who call a spade a spade and dont want dilly dallying around - trump is your guy

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Please do continue...

YouSir

Ummm...I always mistook you for an intelligent individual...an elitist contrarian...but intelligent none the less...

Yet...your failure to assess basic human nature...in the macro...belies my previous assumption...

When you finally come to terms with your own intellectual and integrity shortcomings...and participate in conversation with honor and some modicum of honesty...then I might reconsider my assessment...

Obviously I don’t fault you for your trollery...because I’m cut from that same cloth...

I did however wish to apologize for mischaracterizing you as...intellectual...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Which landmasses were you recommending as future vessels...I mean states...?

YouSir

GUAM and PUERTO RICO for starters. Make them States before they tip over from too much weight, or are blown over by a HurryKane.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

There are plenty of special forces in Iraq that could of simply captured him but no we have to murder him.I have been on the net all over the middle east today Trump wanted it,he is going to get it its going to go Nostradamus on US interests....soon

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nairda
Trump is playing a very good game of "taharrush" on the Arab nations. Nobody paid attention to the dance of swords in his first visit abroad but some royalties were invited in a hotel to pledge allegiance or lose their heads ( and fortunes). The Orange Man also played multidimensional 3D chess with the Ruskies and Putin became suddenly irrelevant. Oh yeah, Putin got new allies such as the Syrian regime ( where the oil belongs to USA - Trump publicly admitted it) and the Turkish ( soon to be deposed) dictator but a new gas line agreement was signed between Israel, Greek Cyprus and Greece ( so much for dominating the gas supply to Europe). After the "War games" between Iran Russia and China, you would expect some more "Umph" in retaliation. The US is reasserting itself as the leading nation of the word like it or not. Technologically speaking they are far more advanced than any next 10 nations combined ( see the recent killing..how come the Ayatollah's radars did not see the drone in the sky??). This year USA will dominate once again Space and the Earth. And this is just the beginning. If anyone is crazy enough to sit in the crosshairs of the American Renesaince lead by Trump is a petty fool. Watch and learn how billions of dollars in secret military A.I. war game scenarios and decision making( do not be fooled that these random decisions are made by a human) are now coming online. Things will move very fast from here and like 9:11 this period is a new defining moment in the world.

For the first three and 1/2 years, the Great Beast is portrayed as a peacemaker. He specifically makes a treaty that involves Israel (Such a thing could not have existed prior to 1947, as there was no Jewish state since before Christ. So, there's that).

The Great Beast is specifically known for boastfulness. Out of all the leaders of the world, for all of history.

In the final three and 1/2 years, the tyranny of the Beast is revealed and much of the Earth's population is killed.

Of course, just some ancient prophetic nonsense. But which side would you choose?

edit on 5/1/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Please do continue...

YouSir

Ummm...I always mistook you for an intelligent individual...an elitist contrarian...but intelligent none the less...

Yet...your failure to assess basic human nature...in the macro...belies my previous assumption...

When you finally come to terms with your own intellectual and integrity shortcomings...and participate in conversation with honor and some modicum of honesty...then I might reconsider my assessment...

Obviously I don’t fault you for your trollery...because I’m cut from that same cloth...

YouSir

Those grapes, they are a trite sour...

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

read Trumps most recent tweet and you will get enlightened

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Reports of Al-shabab Mujahideen attacking joint American/Kenyan base
No coincidence

edit on 5-1-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: conspiracy nut
There are plenty of special forces in Iraq that could of simply captured him but no we have to murder him.I have been on the net all over the middle east today Trump wanted it,he is going to get it its going to go Nostradamus on US interests....soon

WHY capture the terrorist Soleimani and add that extra cost burden to U.S. taxpayers? He's murdered hundreds of Americans. A quick death like that was being nice.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Please do continue...

YouSir

YouSir

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Every heard of a military court or tribunal its called the rule of law,open assassination cuts both ways

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Nairda

Wow that sounds like some intense saber rattling for a regime that was all about getting out of the middle east just a few weeks ago. Looks like Trump did a complete 360 and has turned into a complete war hawk. I called it when everyone was licking his boots for abandoning the Kurds I knew he was full of it with all his peace and love talk. His supporters sound just as blood thirsty as him.

Had Trump chosen a different direction and chose a diplomatic path and opted for peace talks, which I would have applauded, his blind faith supporters would be right there rah rahing his genius.

Be honest how many if you Trump supporters would be calling Trump a wimp and how many of you would be praising him had he chosen a diplomatic path in resolving this situation? Remember how you all praised him for trying to play the peacemaker with North Korea.

Remember that what we are seeing is a well-orchestrated public charade. The intelligence community knew that the USA was going south ( or anticipated so) . Do you think Trump was not elected to do this exactly? News Flash - politicians are puppets in the hands of the shadowy figures who are ruling the world. DO not take sides and just think for yourself. USA is a continuation of Rome ( sorry I do not have time to elaborate here..perhaps I will make a thread about it but basically it sounds like this "Si vis Pacem, para Bellum" or in English ' If you want peace. prepare for war" and I know they do not teach this in schools anymore, but if you will ever join the military you will find out is rule number one - because we as humans evolved and survived and become rulers of this earth by developing our war skills from immemorial times as hunter-gatherers ) . It will continue to do so. Rome had the Legionary. The new Rome aka USA has the technology and space domination ( see the newly baptized Space Force). I am sorry to say but this has more deep implications than the so-called " impeachment " ( what happened to that anyway). I suggest you should be proud that you live in a country where no-nonsense, strong policies are being implemented in order to prevent further disasters.
edit on 5-1-2020 by Nairda because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join