It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRGC leader Soleimani has been killed in targeted assassination near Baghdad

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: UKTruth
Why would anyone NOT back the killing of a known terrorist?

Let me know when we drone strike the Saudi Royal family who probably did more than anyone else when it comes to killing Americans. I'd 100% back that.

I agree that the US should not be allied to SA.
But one does not need to hold back celebration of the death of one terrorist because all terrorists are not killed.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog with all the sanctions and unrest in Iran I think they are a little desperate and a little unpredictable which can be dangerous

If the Iranians got any sense they got to sit this one out. They survived 40 years now so they have plenty of experience at surviving outsiders but various other 'influences' like Mossad etc might edge things along a little

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: CthruU

Come on people! This was coming! They have been desperate to attack Iran for years! I mean, it was one of the countries listed to invade years ago!

Of course it was illegal, but some countries are above international law, as we have seen in the last two decades alone!

Trump is a complete idiot, but I thought he was just an idiot! This moves means he is also dangerous! And with all the trump fanatics out there who look at him as a mini God, it's very worrying indeed!

So easy for you to judge him as such with like 0.5% of the information required to make these kinds of descisions.

I would elaborate but in reality it will all go straight over your head - to deep for sheep.

I gather you are a Trump fanatic! Whatever the outcome, you eill still back him! That's the worrying thing!

Is attacking terrorists now bad and only fanatics support such actions?

A general in a national military is not a terrorist.

Especially not one who defeated the Islamic State in two countries.

The unit he led is designated as a terrorist organisation.
Of note is his military support to Hezbollah and Hamas.

Under the asinine designation system, 11 million Iranians are terrorists, since apparently knowing basic first aid and being a civil defence volunteer renders you a terrorist.

Calling Quds Force s terrorist organisation is just as ridiculous a claim as saying Delta Force is a terrorist organisation. No one would take that seriously.

For the record Hamas is a government, and Hezbollah are a political party with seats in the Lebanese parliament. Those designations are ridiculous as well.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Come on people! This was coming! They have been desperate to attack Iran for years! I mean, it was one of the countries listed to invade years ago!

Of course it was illegal, but some countries are above international law, as we have seen in the last two decades alone!

Trump is a complete idiot, but I thought he was just an idiot! This moves means he is also dangerous! And with all the trump fanatics out there who look at him as a mini God, it's very worrying indeed!

So easy for you to judge him as such with like 0.5% of the information required to make these kinds of descisions.

I would elaborate but in reality it will all go straight over your head - to deep for sheep.

I gather you are a Trump fanatic! Whatever the outcome, you eill still back him! That's the worrying thing!

Under the asinine designation system, 11 million Iranians are terrorists, since apparently knowing basic first aid and being a civil defence volunteer renders you a terrorist.

Calling Quds Force s terrorist organisation is just as ridiculous a claim as saying Delta Force is a terrorist organisation. No one would take that seriously.

For the record Hamas is a government, and Hezbollah are a political party with seats in the Lebanese parliament. Those designations are ridiculous as well.

You might not agree with the designations, but they are designated terrorist organisations - hence, the leader of a terrorist organisation was killed.

edit on 3/1/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Karmic justice getting blown up by a hellfire.

The Iranian military leader killed in a US drone strike was responsible for killing and maiming thousands of American and Coalition troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Major General Qassem Soleimani commanded the Qods Force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard (IRGC) of Iran. The Qods Force is responsible for running terrorist and subversive operations outside Iran.

This dude is no loss to the world.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The Iranian military leader killed in a US drone strike was responsible for killing and maiming thousands of American and Coalition troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Major General Qassem Soleimani commanded the Qods Force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard (IRGC) of Iran. The Qods Force is responsible for running terrorist and subversive operations outside Iran.

He seems to be a hero to a few on here today.
Strange times.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

You might not agree with the designations, but they are designated terrorist organisations - hence, the leader of a terrorist organisation was killed.

So if, lets say China, designates the Italian fisheries police as a terrorist organisation, then you would consider them terrorists as well?

This is the level of claim you are making.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Exactly
He killed loads of Yanks and Israelis, Lebanese.................... Also in the past year Solemian has killed at least hundreds possibly thousands of HIS OWN PEOPLE on his orders gunning them down in the streets as protests demand change from the Islamic Republic.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The reason we have ongoing problems with terrorists is that we are allies with other terrorists, it sends mixed signals.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

He seems to be a hero to a few on here today.
Strange times.

More than a few on here and lame stream media shilling for a bunch of right wing neocons that love to cling to their guns,and Qu'ran.

Wouldn't expect anything less.

edit on 3-1-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Maybe someone can trick Trump into declaring the US intelligence services a terrorist organisation. Would likely make for a more peaceful and stable world.

link   

So if, lets say China, designates the Italian fisheries police as a terrorist organisation, then you would consider them terrorists as well?

Except China haven't designated fishermen as terrorists.
Rather odd speculation.

You might want to check the level of claim YOU are making by suggesting that Hamas and Hezbollah are not terrorist organsations.

link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Take for example: President Clinton launched a military airstrike attack against Iraq...just before the Republican majority House of Representatives were to vote on Clinton's impeachment. In fact...the impeachment vote was delayed because of Clinton's military attack.

edit on 3-1-2020 by Erno86 because: wrong country

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Take for example: President Clinton launched a military airstrike attack against Iran...just before the Republican majority House of Representatives were to vote on Clinton's impeachment. In fact...the impeachment vote was delayed because of Clinton's military attack.

The impeachment vote has already happened.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Except China haven't designated fishermen as terrorists.
Rather odd speculation.

You might want to check the level of claim YOU are making by suggesting that Hamas and Hezbollah are not terrorist organsations.

They are not. One is a government. The other is a political party.

The ability to simply declare a foreign government or political party as a terrorist group is incredibly dangerous and just another tool for neocon imperialist warmongers.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Take for example: President Clinton launched a military airstrike attack against Iran...

Iraq.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
How much money did Obama give iran?

edit on 3-1-2020 by Bloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

You know perfectly well that no one on here is lamenting Soleimani's death. They're lamenting the fact that this escalation is just going to lead to us getting into another pointless conflict in the Middle East.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Been calling this since the day Netanyahu manipulated Trump into pulling out of the Iran Nuclear Deal. Then again the day he got impeached.

edit on 3-1-2020 by Oblique9043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

You know perfectly well that no one on here is lamenting Soleimani's death. They're lamenting the fact that this escalation is just going to lead to us getting into another pointless conflict in the Middle East.

Really?
Which conflict are you lamenting?
All that has happened is that Soleimani has been killed after he organised attacks against the US.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join