It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRGC leader Soleimani has been killed in targeted assassination near Baghdad

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
I'm just gonna say that if you didn't think that Democrats were traitors to our country, this thread should definitely change your minds. I personally don't wish to see a war but if I do, I wish you traitorous sobs were on the front lines for fodder. Just my .02

Watching dems side with iran instead of our nation is sick.
TLB

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

America, right or wrong

Whose the real traitor?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Now that's its right-wing Nazi hour

Good night

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: shooterbrody

Vietnam and Afghanistan are rookies too.
The fact is an American war against Iran would likely spell world doom

Remember what Bush’s war caused.

That will wipe that smile off your face, believe me.

Vietnam and Afghanistan have vast navies as well...
Right?
So when will Congress be declaring war?
That is how our government works, or do you not understand civics?

Im not smiling
I am laughing at your willful ignorance.
It is funny.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

You jump to false conclusions so much. You're out of your league. You lack the intellectual ability to even deal with these subjects outside of left/right trumpism. Your so emotionally disturbed my friend and so obsessed with me.

Left right Trumpism? You mean hyper partisan politics, so much for that intellectual ability, hmmm? Christ you couldn't even get that right due to severe TDS that has afflicted you. Your emotional rant really shows when you say stuff like. "Out of your league", lol, and then you flatter yourself by claiming I'm obsessed with you, HA! Is it obsession to call out BS? Hmmm?

who I know in Iran is none of your business. I brought it up to show you that I don't like the Iran regime that you ignorantly assumed I supported them.
Yes, you admitted to being an Iranian sympathizer and you're right, I don't know your motives as a sympathizer.

then you jump to conclusions I support radicals in Iran without any knowledge just your hatred for me because I expose your idol Trump for what he is.

Not jumping to conclusions, just pointing out the facts.

You cried when this Iranian terrorist general was killed.

You hate American leadership.

You praise Iran.

You need to get a life and forget about me. You're basically harassing me.

But I'll stay here and answer you as long as you can give it.

You need to get an education and no, how can I forget some of the most memorable BS rants from you? You're literally the comedic element to these threads.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Good night

Only in your head.
Nazis ...Nazis everywhere...

Lol

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Why I don’t like the Iranian government

A particular poster, a big pain in the ass, has accused me of supporting Iranian radicals.

Nothing is further from the truth.

A few years ago, I spent a great time with some Iranian Sufis in NYC.

They are great people and it was my privilege to spend time with them.

Unfortunately, it had come to my attention that the Iranian government persecuted Sufis.

I believe some of those accusations.

So, I’m NOT a friend of the Iranian government. But I’m also aware that if you add it all up it is the US, as Putin said, that is primarily responsible for the problems in the ME not Iran.
LMFAO 😂😂

When you have to make a disclaimer post, you know something is off.

Great job outting yourself breh.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No actually, I listened to the conversation it went more like;

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die."

That's the only unclassified part of the conversation I'm allowed to quote without redaction.

In all seriousness though, why isn't the media giving credit where credit is due. The men and women who serve in the Armed Forces, because without them, it would never have been possible.

We need to conduct more pre-emptive strike operations.
Of course any one who has read my posts here in the last almost two decades, would know as much.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Good night

Night night, Rashida Tlaib..

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Good night
Dude, you literally just posted that saying "Raghead" wasn't nice, but you have no problems slandering right wingers and invoking Godwin's law, lmfao classic will at work.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

I heard a fascinating rendition from Sean Hannity tonight, who had just spent 2.5 hours on the phone with contacts he has in the Military, Intel Community, State Dept, and White House.

It's possible that Kim Jung-Un DID deliver a Christmas Present to the U.S.. He's had people inside Iran for many years.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Wonder if they were holding hands when the missile hit. I'm sure the 'hand' will receive full military honor burial ceremony.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Probably just a show of force..
1 minute old

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Probably just a show of force..
1 minute old

F 14s?
Be a shame if they had "technical" problems....

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Their F-14s are more or less completely different than when they started. They're quite capable. And contrary to popular belief, there's not a back door capable of messing with the aircraft.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Thanks for the info!

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Holy smoke......... Just woke up and seen this news. They killed the head of Iran's Jerusalem force. Holy smoke, is this Israel or USA?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
There's a lot more of the 82nd moving tonight. The one C-17 that aborted on the 1st, plus three more, along with 4 C-5s, with another C-5 inbound to Bragg, an Alaska C-17 inbound, and I believe a C-5 on the ground.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Their F-14s are more or less completely different than when they started. They're quite capable. And contrary to popular belief, there's not a back door capable of messing with the aircraft.
This reminded me of this story once about an F-22....
nationalinterest.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

This is significant.

AlSadr was one of the key players leading the Iraqi insurgency during the Bush years.

He went quiet at the end of the Iraqi civil war but remained in place with his loyal followers.

Ive said for 10yrs the day Sadr is killed is the day Iran enters the war. Hes Irans guy.. if he has just been activated then id expect Shiia attacks in Iraq. If Trump aims to take him out too... then its on!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join