It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to be investigated for Alleged war Crimes in Palestinian Territories

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Criticism of a nations government is not racism.

True, and disagreeing with people here is not racism either which seems to be the fall back word for liberals.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

Let them battle it out, they hate each other already. Wars in the middle.east have been going on thousands of years. Just let them battle it out. It's the way they do it over there

The bottom line is Israel is very connected to America, there are a ton of dual citizens living there. Are we ready to see 300k Americans killed without helping in anyway?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Let us also not forget that the people in Palestine VOTED to be led by terrorists. Hamas are in power.

Are you saying bascially there are people in the world not worthy of their own democractic proceess. Or that the elected are terrorists because you dont argue with their political stance.

We have been bombing the ME for the last two decades for freedom and democracy and then there are assholes that dont wont people to have it..

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
a reply to: purplemer

In the past, Israel has shared intel with us on possible terrorist attacks.

On 911, Palestinians danced in the streets.

No you are mistaken here is the story.

ISRAELIS ARRESTED 9ll IN NEW JERSEY NEAR GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE RELATED TO A TRUCK BOMB

concisepolitics.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

When is the UN addresses REAL GENOCIDE in China and half of the middle east? One thing you can count on in the UN..... Israel and the US are bad.....

Funny how western nations are fast to condem the actions of those with different skin colour. Support for white supremacy / Zionism and apartheid are in some inseparable..

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

True, and disagreeing with people here is not racism either which seems to be the fall back word for liberals.

Wtf you on about. No liberal here. Dont assume I fall into one of your political boxes. I am trans-political. I do not identify with left / righr ideology.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
Who gave Israel the land , who attacked them and their land was expanded ? When someone sends rockets into your land you retaliate . Lots of people have tried to broker a peace deal in that area , they all failed and it is not all israel's fault .

IN truth it was a lobbied land grab by some of the richest banking families in the world.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Let us also not forget that the people in Palestine VOTED to be led by terrorists. Hamas are in power.

Are you saying bascially there are people in the world not worthy of their own democractic proceess. Or that the elected are terrorists because you dont argue with their political stance.

We have been bombing the ME for the last two decades for freedom and democracy and then there are assholes that dont wont people to have it..

Please don't try and pretend that Hamas are not terrorists.
The Palestinians voted for a terrorist organisation to lead them.
They can have their democratic vote, but if they vote in a terrorist organisation they need to be kept in isolation from civilisation.
They are lucky - we didn't let ISIS keep their caliphate.
edit on 23/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'm not the one saying those who criticise the illegal actions of the Israeli government are antisemitic , which the post I replied to did.
The Israeli government are not liberals yet it seems to be their fallback to any criticism they recieve.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'm not the one saying those who criticise the illegal actions of the Israeli government are antisemitic , which the post I replied to did.
The Israeli government are not liberals yet it seems to be their fallback to any criticism they recieve.

Who knew it was illegal to isolate a terrorist state.

..and yes when you accuse Israel and ignore the terrorists who attack them, that is an anti-semetic position.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess
sorry i am looking at the map and i do not see a palestine
its Israel

There's a reason for that.

There is another map sometimes called Eretz (or greater) Israel:

However some might claim that through finance the future map will look like this:

edit on 23-12-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Please don't try and pretend that Hamas are not terrorists.

Yes I guess you could say that killing to defend your beliefs may be considered terrorism. Just like to the people of Palastine the Israeli IDF are the terrorists.

Your point being what.

Where Hamas up in the international court for war crimes..

No but we know who is.

So lets put it in Perspective.

Who is the terrorists here. :-)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

However some might claim that through finance the future map will look like this:

A radical and far out there idea.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Who knew it was illegal to isolate a terrorist state. ..and yes when you accuse Israel and ignore the terrorists who attack them, that is an anti-semetic position.

Looks like the ICC is trying to do the same too!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess
That is Because Palastine was chopped up
55% of it was turned into Israel, Israel has being stealing more and more Palistinian land since it's creation.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Well, take it up with England and the UN.

The UN has already taken it up and so has the ICC.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Who knew it was illegal to isolate a terrorist state. ..and yes when you accuse Israel and ignore the terrorists who attack them, that is an anti-semetic position.

Looks like the ICC is trying to do the same too!

Who cares? I am sure Israel don't.
They are not going to stop containing a terrorist run Palestine.
It's just sad we have anti-Semites in the ICC lining up to condemn Israel - just red meat to their anti-Semite cheerleaders.
It won't make a difference, though.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I can answer that easily. Those that want a semblance of Justice there are the ones that care.

and they seem in contention with the assholes.

that think it correct that there are those that should be above or below the law.

I dont think your one of them. You dont think that do you?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I can answer that easily. Those that want a semblance of Justice there are the ones that care.

and they seem in contention with the assholes.

that think it correct that there are those that should be above or below the law.

I dont think your one of them. You dont think that do you?

Semblence of Justice?
One sided actions do not constitute justice.
Anyone who has a conversation about the problems between Isreal, the Palestinians and the wider ME and focuses on condeming Isreal is quite simply an anti-Semite.
IF that is you, then you'll have to live with yourself.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Palestinians and the wider ME and focuses on condeming Isreal is quite simply an anti-Semite.

So I guess you are talking about the member states of the UN and all the nations that support the ICC. Basically most of the world.

at this point you should adleast attempt to turn mirror in instead of pointing the finger out. You know they might actually have a point. Racism is wrong and Israel should stop practising apartheid.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join