It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to be investigated for Alleged war Crimes in Palestinian Territories

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Anyways I wont keep at you all night. Its nearly Christmas time.

Happy days to you.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Sadly this is just the effects of a fight with a winner and loser.

Thousands of years ago the losing culture was completely wiped off the map.

Ghengis Khan ordered every single person and child be killed along with any animal.
The killings took days until any trace of said civilization was gone.

The Persians as well....when they invaded a country everything was eliminated.

Today there is more.compassion. because in this case its literally rocks being thrown at tanks and any other time In history they would have been erased

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

letusreason.org...

Read down a bit and you will see The Romans renamed it. Romans were also known for re writing the maps to reflect the new names.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Who said anything about "opening Israel up"?

Look you're bull#ting me, plain and simple. I guess when English extremists talk absolute gobbledygook about a people or a nation then that's my opinion too because I'm English?

Yeah. Israel is surrounded by enemies but it also has friends too. It has it's fingers in all the pies via mossad.

So... In essence though you're saying Israel's human rights violations is all good because they're defending their homes.

I call that bs. And I call it a cop out to go absolving them of responsibility because their enemies want them dead. I've had people wanting me dead too, I didn't blow them up at hospitals, shoot their family or their kids.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Remind me if these facts I've spoke of please.

It's all fun and good telling me things I already know, hence my "Israel has been tactical" comment. But you're still not addressing the things I wish to address.

Illegal settlement building, denying humans their rights and keeping a huge open air prison. The Golan heights was an example that Israel do not care about the international community our the laws everyone else (atleast attempts) to bide by.

Nah, I'm on about human rights violations and Israel, not anything else. Again though for #'s and giggles...

How is Israel going to get wiped off the map when they can create a nuclear deadzone around itself for atleast 1000 miles?

If Israel goes a lot more goes with it. Anyways if you want to get back to current human rights violations and Israel I'll happily continue this conversation.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
GOOD

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

See I predicted this post.

Hence why I can't trust the Irish, the IRA still exists and every single Irish person is a terrorist.

Btw that's sarcasm. I love the Irish.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

When China comes up I'm often the first to criticize them. I don't have enough information on what's happening over there with the reprogramming stuff but needless to say it's not surprising. And my government gives China aid...

Personally I want to see the west rip off nations that genuinely piss on human rights from our milky juicy tit. Sounds crass but that's my opinion. The world devastated South Africa's economy so why do we allow China to build power plants and be a huge economic influence in our nation's.

You're absolutely right, this is a much bigger issue than Israel. It's just the subject matter was Israel.

Genuinely, the people of Israel have suffered a lot too at the hand of it's neighbors, I'd never deny that. If they can work on those human rights abuses openly and honestly then I could support them as a nation more. Until then I'll stick with my human rights angle because I can't support any nation in the ME until they stop acting like savages towards each other.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Sorry man I was being sarcastic.

The Romans died or evolved, were just an empire. Ya know if others had the culture and capability to produce maps then they could've called the land Narnia if they liked.

My point was more to the fact that historical lands mean little today. I don't have an inherent right to the North Sea or the lands that stand against it's waves.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: yuppa

Sorry man I was being sarcastic.

The Romans died or evolved, were just an empire. Ya know if others had the culture and capability to produce maps then they could've called the land Narnia if they liked.

My point was more to the fact that historical lands mean little today. I don't have an inherent right to the North Sea or the lands that stand against it's waves.

Thats true,but it was promised by the precursor to the UN and back then they used to keep their word.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

The Palestinian people don't have a state and what little land the have is being stolen from them year by year , they fight for the right to exist which any of us would do if we were in the same position.

Israel conducts its own reign of terror over both the none Jewish people of the region and the Palestinian people as history attests.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The Palestinian people don't have a state and what little land the have is being stolen from them year by year , they fight for the right to exist which any of us would do if we were in the same position.

Israel conducts its own reign of terror over both the none Jewish people of the region and the Palestinian people as history attests.

Yes you are correct.. it's land where Palestinians live.
The people there voted yes to Terrorism, so they forfeited their rights to freedom of movement and equal treatment.
It is vital they are isolated, restricted from travel and have no access to weapons imports.

What history attests to is that it is Israel who have been the victims of aggression. Several times the Arab nations have initiated wars and tried to wipe them from the face of the earth.

Israel's "reign of terror" as you put it is the necessary effort to protect their people - i.e. not terrorism.

You're arguing for the legitimacy of Hamas, whilst actually ignoring the history of the region.

edit on 24/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

All the people saying its not an issue would soon start bitching if I started robbing their home off them.. Room by room.

and who the terrorist is always subjective :-)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Happy Christmas from the birth place of Jesus

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Arabs never had it so good as right now thanks to Israel. Everywhere over the border the Arab is poor or in political collapse or civil wars and death. In Israel they are doing great. Been to Jaffa today and seen the relentless stream of wealthy Arabs in their Audi's and Beemers, business looks good and everybody having a great time be the Christian Muslim Jew whatever, everybody is buzzing and having fun and the economy is booming. Ignore the propaganda from the Libby lefties, Israel is doing great and since they walled the terrorists out the buses don't get blown up no more and kids don't get cut to shreds in nightclub bombings. Walls really do work wonders

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Everywhere over the border the Arab is poor or in political collapse or civil wars and death.

How about a little objective truth on the matter. A little fact to create a stir against a tsunami of misinformation.

Wikileaks: US kept informed of Israel plan to starve Gaza, but not to death

I could surmise that much of the further strife in the ME is due to foreingn policy. Divinde and rule is simple.

I dont understand how your saying everything is good. Would you being feeling so good if you had just taken a bullet in the nuts from the military. (thats there unwritten policy)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Anybody behaving hemselves in Israel is treated incredibly well. Fact is Arabs can drive cars, drink booze (they love it), be gay, live in a true multicultural state, women and men can vote, education is as good as it gets. They've never had it so good and all this stuff painted in black and white ........ The lady sold is faloffel last night she's Russian immigrant, a Christian and her dad was a Jew and she's married to the Muslim owner of the restaurant. Things are blending real quick and if the terrorists the other side of the wall could learn to live in a similar civilised way then they could enjoy similar wealth benefitting from the fruits of the Israeli economic miracle

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

If you treat people like people they behaver like people.

19.7 years
The median age in the State of Palestine is 19.7 years.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Well thank god we live in a more civilized society where people can't be ghengis khaned anymore

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Israel treats its population far differently than the Palestinian population.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join