It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to be investigated for Alleged war Crimes in Palestinian Territories

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Sorry my mistake its easy to misunderstand people when using just text. Thank you for your replies.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Its a little slippery on your part to use condemanation of the Zionist as anti semantic. I haver nothing against Jewish peeps or any peeps in the world I have the blood in me. I like to learn from the sacred texts to understand the word of God.

However if someones being an asshole I am allowed to bear witness to the fact and this has been a long going act of asshole.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Since the second world war laws have been put in place to stop this from happening again. Have a look at the likes of the Geneva Convention and look at the history to why it was set up.

The one thing you are missing is this...

The ruling party Fatah‎, meaning (Conquest of Islam) is a radical Sunni Islamist group that has been described as a militant jihadist movement that draws inspiration from al-Qaeda.

They do not just hate Jews...they HATE JEW! Add in the military support from Iran and what do you expect Israel to do? They would strap a bomb to their own children to kill Jews....

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

I am not saying everyone is taking sides but some are. You are being logical and reasonable. Some on this thread are not.

I think some people can see both sides of the argument, and some people only see one side.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

WTF Stop with this tripe.

You have no excuse for using your armed forces for shooting protesters in the genitalia. Or head shooting little kids. Or exacerbating the level of poverty in Palastine. Or bombing schools with white phosphorus. Or restricting the flow of goods or turning off water or kicking people out of there homes.

Look lets not start on al-Qaeda. Funny how isis and al-Qaeda. never targeted Israel but did so her enemies. Heck didnt Isreal even offer them air support (yes they did) Go and do some homework. Read the pentagon leaks to start with. Thats why the USA could not kick ass but Russia did in a matter of days.

MOSAD? Whats the moto. War though deceit or something.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I'm not good at chasing my own tail.

I was talking about indoctrinating our youth to always confront those who on the outside only appear different.

What purpose does it serve to be so inhospitable? Why is open hostility acceptable?
Are we addicted to exacerbating such volatility?

Some see the world burning and actively participate in it's demise, while others do the opposite and try to right the wrongs.

Where's the middle ground where innocent children can become grown adults without ever being compromised of their individual innocence?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Why can't the Israeli's stop taking land.

And the Palestinians have every right to complain when basic human rights don't apply to them. Ffs ISIS members that were captured get better treatment than so called free Palestinians.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

What purpose does it serve to be so inhospitable? Why is open hostility acceptable?
Are we addicted to exacerbating such volatility?

I can agree, but we are talking about the middle east here were I said earlier in a post that they ALL are extreme. That extremism starts by focused education of the young to breed it. They don't want to just kill Jews they want to kill everyone not 100% aligned with their beliefs including other Muslims. We are talking about much of the middle east has been in constant war for 2000 years.

Who do you pick as allies when they all suck? Israel has been the one constant (mostly) in that part of the world for America. The ruling Goverment there in West Bank wants to exacerbate it all and that is why they get billions from Iran. They use their own people as fodder as they cash in. With extremism they need a bad guy to breed it... no one wants to change or see it change.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

So sick of uneductaed people spreading anti-semitic BS.

Haha I was waiting for that one!

You need to understand the difference between anti semitic and anti zionism.

I know anti-semetism when I see it.
Unfortunately jew hating is gaining in popularity again.

It's a damn shame isn't it?

We should all get back to hating Muslims right?

You're always in these threads defending Israel. You're always in threads about Muslims dissing out your disdain for them.

You sir are a hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Why can't the Israeli's stop taking land.

And the Palestinians have every right to complain when basic human rights don't apply to them. Ffs ISIS members that were captured get better treatment than so called free Palestinians.

What land did they take? BTW they gave back much of the land they "took" during the 1967 war..They gave back Egypt's northern oil fields as example...

Jordan took the west bank in the 1948 war keeping it as an annexation for 20 years and then Israel gained it back in 1967. As far as Gaza strip goes, Egypt walled it off preventing anyone from going from there into Egypt, they were more than happy for Israel to gain control over it.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Why did you ask a question then proceed to answer it?

Look, Israel has took land, is actively taking land and building settlements in them. They've took land via conquest and they do it today via attrition. I'm not of the opinion that international norms can be happily ignored, I believe human rights apply to all and should be vehemently defended regardless of any associated factor such as race or religion.

Don't get me wrong most nations in the ME are problematic, abuse human rights. Heck we saw an assassination within an embassy not too long ago... Disgusting stuff really. But we're talking about Israel. Israel still occupies the Golan heights. If there's no plan in place to leave that land then they do "take land" I know you're well aware of the international norms regarding modern day conquest.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Pfft.

When is the UN addresses REAL GENOCIDE in China and half of the middle east?

One thing you can count on in the UN..... Israel and the US are bad.....

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Look, Israel has took land, is actively taking land and building settlements in them. They've took land via conquest and they do it today via attrition. I'm not of the opinion that international norms can be happily ignored, I believe human rights apply to all and should be vehemently defended regardless of any associated factor such as race or religion.

It was rhetorical as this one below is too...

This land they took, who did they take it from, who owned the land before? I'm not trying to be difficult here, but to say the land belongs to the refugees that Jordan forced into that area or forced to stay there when they annex it to me looks like an anti-Jewish narrative. To also demand only one outcome of an independent state seems a little extreme to me too. I don't see Jordan lifting a finger to come up with a good solution either and they are one foot to the east of the west bank, and much of their lands is as much the refugees' as the west bank might be.

It all comes down to what do you do with former nomads that got left out of the land game after WWI? I think they should get a piece of the west bank and a piece of Jordan as long as the Kurds also get Kurdistan as their own state. That here is really my final point of what I would like to see happen, but I don't think the Arab players want any part of this and just love to continue as they have been by using these people for fodder.

edit on 22-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

So sick of uneductaed people spreading anti-semitic BS.

Haha I was waiting for that one!

You need to understand the difference between anti semitic and anti zionism.

I know anti-semetism when I see it.
Unfortunately jew hating is gaining in popularity again.

It's a damn shame isn't it?

We should all get back to hating Muslims right?

You're always in these threads defending Israel. You're always in threads about Muslims dissing out your disdain for them.

You sir are a hypocrite.

I defend Israel's right to the State of Israel and to defend their state against aggressors.
It's Israel that has been attacked by Arabs, not the other way round.

I have no problem with Muslims, only extremist Islamic terrorists. Whether you like it or not Islamic extremism is a worldwide problem, far more so than Israel defending their sovereign state.

The truth of the matter is that Israel recognises other states in the ME and has not tried to invade any of them, but the Muslim majority states in the ME have through history tried to destroy Israel, invaded Israel and some of them to this day do not recognise the state of Israel and want it wiped from the face of the earth. It's clear to me where the major issue lies and it is not with Israel, it's with Islamic extremists, whether that be terrorist organisations like ISIS or extremist states like Iran.
edit on 22/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Why did you ask a question then proceed to answer it?

Look, Israel has took land, is actively taking land and building settlements in them. They've took land via conquest

Actually they took it in response to being attacked. It was an Arab coalition that tried to wipe Israel from the face of the earth and Isreal defeated those invaders. You may call it a conquest if you like, but those that started the wars have simply paid for their acts of aggression because Israel has decided to fortify it's defences against future attacks. Tough. The Arab nations should not have tried to invade Israel in the first place. They have been the aggressors.

The Golan heights is an area that was used by the Arab invaders to launch an attack on Israel, following nearly 20 years of Syrian shelling of Northern Israel from the vantage point the Golan Heights provides. It's quite obvious why Israel retained it after winning the war.
It's now Israels land and rightfully so. It provides them with a defence against future invasions.

Israel have actually been very generous and reasonable after the agressions shown by Arab states. They gave back Sinai, when really they should have kept it.
edit on 22/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Tried in a kangaroo court. What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

Poland was not on map since 1796-1918. The point is to never surrender and never lose your faith.

So Israelis right to exist in Palestine is because they have 'won the war' ? If I am going to invade your home, beats you then I am the owner...

Wow
edit on Sun, 22 Dec 2019 18:46:33 -0600America/Chicago334622America/Chicago12312019f by residentofearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I like Israel , I think they are doing a great job of defending themselves .

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The 10 items...
Ever wonder whose fault they are ?
Israel/Palestine relations did not start out like that.

As far as Palestinians go , ask Jordan , Syria , Lebanon , Egypt , and others about them .
Hint - the Palestinians have basically been "given the boot" out of those countries for the exact same reasons.
Egypt built a wall , and still guard it today.

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
I do not like history being contorted for personal reasons .

edit on 12/22/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join