It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to be investigated for Alleged war Crimes in Palestinian Territories

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Basically you think its ok for countries with greater military to dominate over each other with impunity for the word of law.

Isn't that who the world has always worked and continues to work?

Why is the Israeli vs Palestinian conflict different?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It is not a race of people, it was just a identification of an area during the Ottoman empire that covered 5 or 6 countries we see today. Jordan is also Palestine land too, do you disagree?

Since there is no Scientific foundation for races among people I agree that it is not a race of people. BUt why are you so bothered about the use of the term Palastine?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Isn't that who the world has always worked and continues to work? Why is the Israeli vs Palestinian conflict different?

Since the second world war laws have been put in place to stop this from happening again. Have a look at the likes of the Geneva Convention and look at the history to why it was set up.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

My last point was not about the ICC is was about United Nations Security Council and Resolution 2334. Which looked at the illegal occupation of land. Using laws set up in Geneva after the second world war in order to stop the same strife happening again. (Ironic eh ! )

Unfortunately some countries think they are above the law. That does not stop government of military members being charged. Nor does it stop there arrest at a suitable date. Sounds a bit like the Nurmeburg trials in which they charged and executed Nazi criminals after WW2.

If you think countries should be above the law seperate people based on race / colour of belief then it looks to me like your a racist. U

So understand this before I go. I dont really care what you think I am not trying to change your mind. I am simply using you as a bounce board to share the information.

So please go on and continue defend apartheid. Your doing your cause a disservice :-)

Apartheid???
Israel is a multi-cultural society of Jews, Muslims, Christians... black, white, brown...
About 20% of the population of Israel are Arabs.
They all have the same democratic rights, which is a rarity in the ME.
You haven't got a clue what you are talking about.
edit on 22/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Wtf you on about if yo defend state racism then by default make you a racist. Sorry thats your call.

What is racist when they are all basically the same race....lol geez

Look has it not occurred to you that when the whole world thinks you may be being an asshole than it may have some semblance of truth to it.

Can you agree that EVERY country in the middle east are assholes? Why single out only Israel. You want to talk assholes look at Iran today. They make the West Bank situation look like a playground scuffle.

The BTW the world sees America as an asshole too, maybe they are right, but in any case we will defend ourselves in our best interest, just like every other country in the world would do.

The Palastine people are equals if you like or not. Stop keeping the area in a continual state of poverty. Thats policy for Palastine. If in doubt go and check out the Wikileaks they got some good leaks on it.

Equal what? Can you not understand that "Palestine People" is everyone in that part of the world when they were in the Ottoman empire? They are not some small unique race of people stuck in the west bank. They are refuges that no one wants. Egypt and Jordan pushed them aside and walled them out with zero rights back when they controlled those areas for decades. The Arabs do love to use them as canon fodder though and so feed them billion in war gear. Just think if the Arab countries actually spent their billions on improving the place and not using them as their fight dog, just think how things would be different.

edit on 22-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

They do not want to join Israel they want Israel gone just like all the other Arabs do.

Red rover red rover, send _______ right over?

Let the children decide?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Israel is a multi-cultural society of Jews, Muslims, Christians... black, white, brown...

Having different laws for different citizens based on colour or religion.

Using a different number plate system

Restricting the movement of people based on race of religion.

Having different laws for different citizens.

Be arrested and detained indefintly if you live in the wrong areas

I could go on but I suggest you digest the thread first. So adleast you have an idea of what you are talking about

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I see you are consumed with propaganda.
Try and separate out Israeli citizens and non Israeli citizens.
So sick of uneducated people spreading anti-semitic BS.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Since there is no Scientific foundation for races among people I agree that it is not a race of people. BUt why are you so bothered about the use of the term Palastine?

It is just used as a political tool to identify something that doesn't exist. And if we were going to use it correctly we would be talking about everyone across many countries. Call them what they are...Arab refugees...

edit on 22-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   

Isn't that who the world has always worked and continues to work? Why is the Israeli vs Palestinian conflict different?

Since the second world war laws have been put in place to stop this from happening again. Have a look at the likes of the Geneva Convention and look at the history to why it was set up.

Laws put in place by who? ..... I'll give you a hint; countries with greater military.

link   

Apartheid???

Sounds about right.

Civil rights groups have denounced the law and some critics, including one Arab MP described it as apartheid - the state-sanctioned racial discrimination of black people during white-minority rule in South Africa.

Israel is often accused by its fiercest critics of practising a system akin to apartheid against Israeli Arabs and Palestinians in the occupied West Bank. Israel vehemently rejects the allegation as a smear tactic used by those who reject its very right to exist.
www.bbc.co.uk...

link   

So sick of uneductaed people spreading anti-semitic BS.

Haha I was waiting for that one!

You need to understand the difference between anti semitic and anti zionism.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Laws put in place by who? ..... I'll give you a hint; countries with greater military.

Urm the countries that won the war?

The term ‘Geneva Convention’ incorporates four treaties and three protocols defining the standards in international law for humanitarian treatment of war victims. When referred to in the singular connotation, the term ‘Geneva Convention’ signifies the agreements of 1949 collaborated as a consequence of the World War II. The articles elaborate the fundamental rights of the captives, fortification of the wounded and civilians, in and around the region of war. A total of 194 countries all over the world have endorsed the treaties of 1949, in whole or with reservations.

www.rocketswag.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Apartheid???

Sounds about right.

Civil rights groups have denounced the law and some critics, including one Arab MP described it as apartheid - the state-sanctioned racial discrimination of black people during white-minority rule in South Africa.

Israel is often accused by its fiercest critics of practising a system akin to apartheid against Israeli Arabs and Palestinians in the occupied West Bank. Israel vehemently rejects the allegation as a smear tactic used by those who reject its very right to exist.
www.bbc.co.uk...

"Israel is often accused by its fiercest critics"
Anti-Semites are going to hate and accuse Jews of all sorts of crap.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

So sick of uneductaed people spreading anti-semitic BS.

Haha I was waiting for that one!

You need to understand the difference between anti semitic and anti zionism.

I know anti-semetism when I see it.
Unfortunately jew hating is gaining in popularity again.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Red rover red rover, send _______ right over?

Let the children decide?

Maybe the forth time using children will work...

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Great maybe you could educate us and tell us the difference between anti semetism and anti Zionism.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Maybe the forth time using children will work...

aslong as one is careful not to bomb them with white phosphorus.

brutal eh

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I am not saying everyone is taking sides but some are. You are being logical and reasonable. Some on this thread are not.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Great maybe you could educate us and tell us the difference between anti semetism and anti Zionism.

Of course.
Anti-Zionism is the term Anti-Semites use when they want to pretend they are not Anti-Semites.
Zionism is seen by ant-Semites as legitimate to attack, ususally because they don't actually understand the original Zionist movement and like to colour it as racist.
So in other words, anti-semetic religious bigots like to pretend Jews are the bigots.
After all, why would an anti-Semite want to allow Jews to have a Jewish state of majority Jewish people - I am sure it's a horrible prospect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join