It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIC TAC Pilot Adrresses ATS Skeptics....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slyder12
You seem rather sure it is military tech, I am not so sure. Could it be?..yes possibly. Could it be little green men...yup.

This whole tic-tac thing is a big deal in that we have first hand accounts as well as video footage, there is radar evidence as well that we will probably never see. For me that adds up to some folks who witnessed and interacted with some completely unbelievable flying craft.

The Navy has also stated these incidents happen frequently, so one off testing to see how the “monkeys” handle it doesn’t really add up. Why would they be testing them against flight crews on multiple occasions when the 2004 tic-tac incident proved undoubtedly that these craft are vastly superior to anything known on the planet? Put some lasers and photon torpedoes on there and you own the world.

Bewildering the monkeys is possible we are human, I have been bewildered but had a second set of eyes beside me that cleared things up. Cmdr Fravor’s flight had 4 sets of eyes on object, they all witnessed the same thing doing the same amazing stuff. Pretty sure they saw a flying machine defying physics and doing other worldly stuff.

Bottom line is something on a completely different level has been seen and interacted with by flight crews of the US Navy and they do not know what they are and can do nothing about them. They have basically stated this in a press release to the entire world. So China and Russia know this as well. Oh and if it is theirs than they are playing a dangerous game proving how much further advanced they are. Again doesn’t really add up.

I wouldn’t say this is disclosure but I am leaning towards the fact this may be the best evidence we have of the little green guys. Although even then they are still probably drones and not actually occupied.

a reply to: Rob808

Excellent points.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: reptar29

originally posted by: Rob808
Hard pill to swallow for you, but this is military tic tac tech. They showcase the pilot so other militaries can see how there’s tech out there that can completely bewilder the operators of more standard issue tech. The pilot isn’t any different than the monkey in a space helmet giving his reaction to seeing something unknown to him. But... but muh aliens!

a reply to: SlowMaxon

You are suggesting there is some unknown physics that the military is aware of but not the rest of the academia. Are you able to explain how an unconventional craft such as a tic-tac can remain airborne and maneuver in such a way as described by the pilot? Were the foo-fighters of world war 2 also secret military craft? The confidence in your explanation is quite unfounded.

I don’t know that it’s “unknown physics” in this case. There’s lots of things that are theoretically possible but we lack the means (energy in most cases) to do it. As far as generally unknown points go... what if we figured out more about gravity, for instance? Like how to leverage it or materially reduce its effects - not entirely impossible but not generally something we view as part of our current capabilities or mainstream scientific understanding.

But, I do like your angle about showing craft that make us look like the “monkey in a space helmet”. If I’m a US adversary, I’m very interested in whatever the “tic tac” is - particularly if I have a feel it has Stars and stripes on the side.

Since we’re pontificating... what if the “tic tac” is a way to unite nations and decrease military aggressions globally? Maybe it isn’t “ours” and we’re just the nation that raised the flag for the global community noting we have a common problem? Perhaps a realization of Reagan’s famous UN speech.

That last part is just thinking out loud. But to the first part, some things we want to do don’t require “new physics” but rather new materials/energy/technologies to help overcome some aspects of existing physics - while possibly altering our understanding of known physics in the process.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

Hard pill to swallow for you, but this is military tic tac tech. They showcase the pilot so other militaries can see how there’s tech out there that can completely bewilder the operators of more standard issue tech. The pilot isn’t any different than the monkey in a space helmet giving his reaction to seeing something unknown to him. But... but muh aliens!

You are suggesting there is some unknown physics that the military is aware of but not the rest of the academia. Are you able to explain how an unconventional craft such as a tic-tac can remain airborne and maneuver in such a way as described by the pilot? Were the foo-fighters of world war 2 also secret military craft? The confidence in your explanation is quite unfounded.

I don’t know that it’s “unknown physics” in this case. There’s lots of things that are theoretically possible but we lack the means (energy in most cases) to do it. As far as generally unknown points go... what if we figured out more about gravity, for instance? Like how to leverage it or materially reduce its effects - not entirely impossible but not generally something we view as part of our current capabilities or mainstream scientific understanding.

But, I do like your angle about showing craft that make us look like the “monkey in a space helmet”. If I’m a US adversary, I’m very interested in whatever the “tic tac” is - particularly if I have a feel it has Stars and stripes on the side.

Since we’re pontificating... what if the “tic tac” is a way to unite nations and decrease military aggressions globally? Maybe it isn’t “ours” and we’re just the nation that raised the flag for the global community noting we have a common problem? Perhaps a realization of Reagan’s famous UN speech.

That last part is just thinking out loud. But to the first part, some things we want to do don’t require “new physics” but rather new materials/energy/technologies to help overcome some aspects of existing physics - while possibly altering our understanding of known physics in the process.

Excellent points....which brings us full circle to:

Navy's Advanced Aerospace Tech Boss Claims Key 'UFO' Patent Is Operable Navy officials claim their radical electromagnetic and superconductor technologies aren't theoretical, they’re already operable in some form.

www.thedrive.com...

edit on 23-12-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

Excellent points....which brings us full circle to:

Navy's Advanced Aerospace Tech Boss Claims Key 'UFO' Patent Is Operable Navy officials claim their radical electromagnetic and superconductor technologies aren't theoretical, they’re already operable in some form.

www.thedrive.com...

Thanks and I think you’re pretty spot on with the follow up post.

My business career taught me a long time ago to think big. Don’t think small. Don’t aim for selling 1000 units, how do you sell 1mm? Don’t look for 300 clients, how do you get 300k clients? Point here isn’t about business it’s about perspective and what you believe is possible.

I see a lot of what I would consider somewhat limited Or simple thought. “We can’t do it” or “we don’t have that” or “it’s made up physics” - Thats all small thinking. Many can agree that reality is stranger than fiction a lot of the time - and reality as it pertains to the sciences on the bleeding edge of our limitations is probably enormously mind bending and bordering on what we would consider magic or impossible.

I say this with a fair degree of confidence. A commercial flight today would be nearly magical to someone in 1900. An iPhone equivalent wasn’t really even imagined in sci-fi until Star Trek came along. Hell, a microwave would have been magic even 50 years ago!

Point here is that the leading edge of our tech - like the real experimental leading edge - is probably far beyond what most people fathom as possible today. The stuff you can’t fathom today is your future.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

a reply to: one4all

Trump as much as gifted this fact already....its the evolving narrative that lies just under the first few layers of the Onion.

That's an interesting comment...care to peel that onion a bit further and expand on your point above..?

By your own free will.

Trump will be remembered by History as a STAUNCH PROUD REPRESENTATIVE OF THE BABY BOOMER GENERATION who is a Patriotic Defender of America to his very core.

He lands as close to truthful as any American President in history IMHO he is beginning to have the Kennedy Effect on the American People because he is willing to FIGHT FOR THEM not against them......as such I deem him trustworthy....true Americans should have his back covered because he fights for the Country and EveryMan and EveryWoman and seeks to push America to grow and become stronger so his Generation leaves a viable Legacy ….. Donald is a Boomer and the Boomers are where the experience and vision required to guide a Country come from now.

Comments made have been succinct and brief but accurate and truthful.

Only an Idiot would deny that UFOs are commonly caught on tape and by Pilots and Witnesses.... and only an Idiot would claim or assume without proof that anything other than Humans operate these TECHNOLOGICAL MACHINES...there is no weeby=jeeby voodoo stuff going on here nothing spiritual or doctrinal or godly...these are simply Craft built by People and flown by People.

Trump told the obvious truth and covered his flank with Kryptonite because the "WHO" IS MORE OF A BOMBSHELL THAN THE FACT IT IS NOT "ALIENS".

Did the olde Global Cabal truly believe the Boomers would all simply shut up collect their Pensions and go Quietly Into The Night??….lol...lol.

Not a chance...they have and will continue to CHANGE EVERYTHING BIG AND SMALL INCLUDING THE OLDE GLOBAL CABAL.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

a reply to: one4all

Trump as much as gifted this fact already....its the evolving narrative that lies just under the first few layers of the Onion.

That's an interesting comment...care to peel that onion a bit further and expand on your point above..?

By your own free will.

Trump will be remembered by History as a STAUNCH PROUD REPRESENTATIVE OF THE BABY BOOMER GENERATION who is a Patriotic Defender of America to his very core.

He lands as close to truthful as any American President in history IMHO he is beginning to have the Kennedy Effect on the American People because he is willing to FIGHT FOR THEM not against them......as such I deem him trustworthy....true Americans should have his back covered because he fights for the Country and EveryMan and EveryWoman and seeks to push America to grow and become stronger so his Generation leaves a viable Legacy ….. Donald is a Boomer and the Boomers are where the experience and vision required to guide a Country come from now.

Comments made have been succinct and brief but accurate and truthful.

Only an Idiot would deny that UFOs are commonly caught on tape and by Pilots and Witnesses.... and only an Idiot would claim or assume without proof that anything other than Humans operate these TECHNOLOGICAL MACHINES...there is no weeby=jeeby voodoo stuff going on here nothing spiritual or doctrinal or godly...these are simply Craft built by People and flown by People.

Trump told the obvious truth and covered his flank with Kryptonite because the "WHO" IS MORE OF A BOMBSHELL THAN THE FACT IT IS NOT "ALIENS".

Did the olde Global Cabal truly believe the Boomers would all simply shut up collect their Pensions and go Quietly Into The Night??….lol...lol.

Not a chance...they have and will continue to CHANGE EVERYTHING BIG AND SMALL INCLUDING THE OLDE GLOBAL CABAL.

Welp, that’s just plain nonsensical crazy talk.

I vote mods remove this to prevent thread drift.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
There have also been several articles discussed here on ATS where several high ups state that they’ve been doing complex radar jamming and other means to confusion military sensors.

It’s been stated what’s happening openly. The military boys will play with their toys. Will they share HOW they work? Come on now...

It is proven that we have tech that function is to achieve this exact outcome to confuse military sensors and operators and provide false targets. It’s a far larger leap of logic to assume it’s unknown therefore must be aliens Than to follow our own behavior patterns, Sorry to be a downer but the notion this is somehow disclosure needs to stop.

a reply to: reptar29

edit on 24-12-2019 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Ok you believe we are visited by little green men and this footage of a few pixels moving in a way current known military tech moves is the best evidence. Sounds like you already have a conclusion and you are looking for the evidence to prove it. I’m on the fence still, it’s in the realm of possibility for me but I need to see how that’s the best conclusion to reach which this example doesn’t do.

show me how this is little green guys. Id genuinely love to see. Can you prove it’s not a break away human civilization? What about this says little green guys for the win over any other competing theory of unknowns out there?

a reply to: Slyder12

edit on 24-12-2019 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Sorry, my post may have come across that way. I’m not saying we have been visited but rather this may be the best evidence that something to that affect is going on here.

Don’t get me wrong, these craft can most definitely be made by man.

Yes the videos themselves are unremarkable, but taken in context with the pilots description of the incidents are a little more compelling. Cmdr Fravor’s first hand account for me has the most impact and opens up that possibility that they are not ours.

I’m just scratching my head on the whole these are ours thing because they are not next generation aircraft but have completely skipped generations. As we all know they don’t use conventional lifting surfaces to fly and can travel at incredible speeds instantaneously.

After Gary Powers was shot down in his U2 spy plane Lockheed came back 18 months later with the SR-71. A remarkable piece of human engineering. At Mach 3+ it was faster than a high powered bullet, flew around at 80,000’ or more nothing at the time could touch it, I think something like 4000 missile’s were thrown at it without one loss and this was done in the 60’s. So we have had 60 years and trillions of dollars compared to 18 months to blow people’s socks off.

Hey, we were always going to get to the tic tac stage....maybe we are already there!

Regardless, people trying to downplay what these guys saw and interacted with to me seems silly. They witnessed and interacted with some crazy stuff...end of story.

edit on 24-12-2019 by Slyder12 because: Changes

edit on 24-12-2019 by Slyder12 because: Changes

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The only issue I have is out of all possible sighting, and short stories regarding UFOs, is how where they even able to lock on to it at all given the amount of superstition behind these things.

The Tehran incident where the fighters momentarily lost power comes to mind, the Battle of LA incident where I dont recall hearing any radar reports and tonnes of friendly fire aftwe,and not to mention a story from WW2 where one showed up, and live artillery shells just became duds.

There alot to be skeptical about.
edit on 24-12-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
On the topic of SR-71’s I think it was Jeremy Corbell that eluded to setting up an interview with a sled driver.
I think that could be potentially very telling.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The A-12, which was the predecessor of the SR-71 for the CIA began development in 1957 under the name Archangel. Skunk Works designed 11 aircraft over 10 months, finally settling on the A-10. They modified the design to reduce RCS and renamed it the A-12. The A-12 went on to become the YF-12, M-21, and SR-71. The contract to build them was awarded in February of 1960, with first flight in 1962.

edit on 12/24/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: KKLOCO

irrelevant - he makes a statement - :

" no birds at < insert altitude > "

this is utter drivel

and as thats his " argument " - i am leary of taking anything else he says seriously

ETA - i do not claim it was " birds "

i am merely pointing out that his arguments are flawed

He’s a naval aviator, not an ornithologist. He’s probably basing what he said on his personal experiences while flying. And his description of how the object behaved definitely rules out birds as the cause. I have no idea what he saw or recorded. I have no idea if intelligent extraterrestrial species exist or if they’re visiting us. I do find it very hard to believe there aren’t at least some other intelligent forms of life out there, especially with all the exoplanets being discovered, even in the star systems closest to Earth. And I’ll be kinda surprised if other species aren’t found within the Solar system. We’ve learned that life forms can be unbelievably hardy and tenacious, living in extreme conditions deep underground (7,900 feet), at the bottom of the Marianas Trench under immense pressure, breathing sulfur, living in asphalt lakes and boiling water, resistant to intense radiation, feeding on rocks. It’s just remarkable.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

1) He doesn't address ATS skeptics, so your thread title is incorrect and misleading
2) neither are all of us American nor are we all armchair skeptics
3) pilot testimony has been proven to not be reliable
4) this is not the disclosure your looking for
5) your posts on multiple threads give you away as a possible TTSA young gun looking to push their marketing agenda or you suffer from multiple personality disorder as evidenced by those same posts that change allegiance with the wind
6) You likely post under multiple usernames or you team up with others on the same threads spreading the same pro TTSA garbage as evidenced by your posts in twitter and elsewhere
7) Have a nice day

edit on p17634192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

1) He doesn't address ATS skeptics, so your thread title is incorrect and misleading
2) neither are all of us American nor are we all armchair skeptics
3) pilot testimony has been proven to not be reliable
4) this is not the disclosure your looking for
5) your posts on multiple threads give you away as a possible TTSA young gun looking to push their marketing agenda or you suffer from multiple personality disorder as evidenced by those same posts that change allegiance with the wind
6) You likely post under multiple usernames or you team up with others on the same threads spreading the same pro TTSA garbage as evidenced by your posts in twitter and elsewhere
7) Have a nice day

1. Fair.
2. Fair.
3. Oh ya? How about watch the video. No testimony required. Furthermore, citations please.
3.b. - you’re probably going to lose that argument.
4. I think you missed the point there.
5. Citations please.
6. Speculation
7. Based on your sarcastic nature, I wish no good things on you.
8. Based on point 7, I hope 2020 brings you interesting times.

Thanks for nothing. Sincerely. Come back when you get over whatever makes you take your dissatisfaction out on ATS. We simply don’t need it.

edit on 24-12-2019 by EnigmaChaser because: (.)(.)

edit on 24-12-2019 by EnigmaChaser because: (.)(.)

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You are basing this on literally nothing at all. Do you have proof of any kind whatsoever that our or any military has the ability to do the maneuvers described by the pilot? The acceleration? The lack of any actual propulsion? Are you a top secret government agent with inside info on this this tech?

If not, how can you make such claims?

So you are suggesting that the military expected YEARS later.. there would be a leak that would divulge this information that would stump other militaries on the planet? This is incredibly typical here. While sure, there is no smoking-gun proof that this is something not from our world, there is also no proof whatsoever that is IS from our world. But hey.. you can't even begin to accept that something inexplicable might be occurring, so.. omg black project! As I've said for years, the last bastion of defense for sightings that can't be explained away is military black projects. Can't be dismissed, so it's a perfect defense.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ok, busted...a little longer than 18 months but you get my drift.

Thanks for the correction though.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

More like 5 years. The 18 months you're thinking of was 18 months from design to flight for the U-2.

As for modern tech, the known tech that's been hinted at is just getting into the reusable hypersonic stages. It's doubtful they're much past that.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

More like 5 years. The 18 months you're thinking of was 18 months from design to flight for the U-2.

As for modern tech, the known tech that's been hinted at is just getting into the reusable hypersonic stages. It's doubtful they're much past that.

Hypersonic missiles developed by Russia was motivated to defend against "fastwalkers" and "Tic-Tac"

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

According to whom, where did you get that from?
Why shouldn't they feel the urgency to invent faster rockets with all your nukes directed at them?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join