It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIC TAC Pilot Adrresses ATS Skeptics....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: celltypespecific

And if they come out and say they're military programs you'll just say it's part of the coverup.

No...I am not your typical conspiracy theorist. If the tech is ours (the Tic-Tac) it would be the most unprecedented scientific breakthrough of the century. I would Rejoice!!

As to why its not NEMESIS or a balloon.... yes its an advanced drone...but not of this earth.

So on the one hand you're open to the possibility that they're developed on earth, then two posts later you're stating unequivocally that they're alien. Contrary to what you seem to think, just because military pilots don't recognize them that doesn't make them alien. Just because you're in the military that doesn't mean you know everything going on behind the curtain.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

www.worldatlas.com...

So I googled. There's a vulture that can do 37K feet.

Pretty cool. And more birds that can fly up high. Mallards can fly at 21K feet.

The Ruppell's griffon vulture (Gyps rueppellii) is the highest flying bird in the world. This vulture species is found in the Sahel region of central Africa. Unfortunately, the Rüppell's griffon vulture is currently critically endangered with a population of 30,000. The population of this species is also steadily declining, and factors such as poisoning by elephant poachers and habitat destruction are the main threats to the survival of this species. This highest flying bird has been recorded to fly at an altitude of 11,300 meters (37,000 feet). They use their keen eyesight to scan the ground below from extreme heights and then once a meal is spotted, they swoop down to grab the prey.

So it's not out of the realm of possibility for birds to be up that high.

Yeah but do they have the ability to descend from 80,000 feet to 50 feet in less than a half second?

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Those readings were from radar systems. How do you know they are reliable and weren't being spoofed?

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Those readings were from radar systems. How do you know they are reliable and weren't being spoofed?

How do you know they weren't reliable? Spoofing is considered an act of war. If the ships radars were being spoofed they would have known it at the time and I don't recall anyone mentioning this.

This particular story literally is the perfect storm of the utmost of reliable of testimony from veteran fighter pilots, career radar technicians, and is backed by visual evidence, of which, we've only seen a minute fraction of.

I've followed this since 2017, seen, read, reviewed every piece of available public information, testimony, etc. The only thing I have found lacking substantial credibility are the people who make comments like yours. Literally baseless.

I could care less if a person "believes" or not. However, it is that person's cognitive bias that allows them to make statements like yours. Either you haven't reviewed all of the available info in the public realm and are making an uninformed rhetorical question or you either choose not to believe and regardless of the data presented you will continue to think as you do.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

It's not an act of war, or even close to one. And if they were being spoofed, it was being done by us, against our own ships. So how does one commit an act of war against your own country?

The point of a system like NEMESIS is that it spoofs radar so well that you'll never know it's being done. Previously EW systems left all kinds of traces. The newest systems are designed to get in and tie your radar in knots without you knowing.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

It's not an act of war, or even close to one. And if they were being spoofed, it was being done by us, against our own ships. So how does one commit an act of war against your own country?

The point of a system like NEMESIS is that it spoofs radar so well that you'll never know it's being done. Previously EW systems left all kinds of traces. The newest systems are designed to get in and tie your radar in knots without you knowing.

That's funny because Commander Fravor stated radar jamming is considered an act of war. Plus my past military history tells me the same thing and I have buddies who are A10 pilots who've said the same thing.

So...yeah.

But spoofing our own pilots makes zero sense either.

I guess the other pilots on the east coast who reported the same phenomena over a 6 month period were being spoofed the entire time too right?

Ok...gotcha.

EDIT: The radar techs also said they had been tracking those objects sporadically over a 2 week period and had no idea what they were. The only reason Fravor intercepted them was he happened to be up in the air when they were spotted again (on RADAR) which is why he was re-tasked to give a visual. So if you are going to spoof your own team why do it when you have no birds in the air over a 2 week period?

That, too, makes zero sense.
edit on 1-1-2020 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

So why aren't we at war with Russia? They've been jamming GPS, communications, datalinks and everything else they can jam over Syria. All they've gotten in response is a weakly worded protest. Or is only radar jamming an act of war? Iran spoofed our RQ-170 and captured it, and barely got a protest about it, let alone reacting like it was an act of war.

Spoofing our own pilots and ships is called testing. Sooner or later all new systems have to be tested in real world conditions, against live systems. And you don't test once and call it done. You test multiple times, sometimes over months.

If the point of the system is to spoof RADAR why does it matter if you have planes flying or not? There are plenty of radars on the ships to test against. Then you add complexity and more elements.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

So why aren't we at war with Russia? They've been jamming GPS, communications, datalinks and everything else they can jam over Syria. All they've gotten in response is a weakly worded protest. Or is only radar jamming an act of war? Iran spoofed our RQ-170 and captured it, and barely got a protest about it, let alone reacting like it was an act of war.

Spoofing our own pilots and ships is called testing. Sooner or later all new systems have to be tested in real world conditions, against live systems. And you don't test once and call it done. You test multiple times, sometimes over months.

If the point of the system is to spoof RADAR why does it matter if you have planes flying or not? There are plenty of radars on the ships to test against. Then you add complexity and more elements.

No mate...you're not following here. An Act of War versus being "at war" are two different things. You can look it up...I really don't care. You made an incorrect statement and any fighter pilot will tell you if they are being actively jammed it is considered an act of war.

Fravor had first used the new upgraded RADAR while deployed in the ME so 10 years later literally....again....makes zero sense. You're debating completely irrelevant points that hold no merit what so ever.

Like I said previously if you think they were being spoofed then by your logic the pilots on the east coast along with another 100+ pilots (by their estimates) who also witnessed the same phenomena were all being spoofed for 6 months AND don't forget these same objects appeared in their strike group overseas in an undisclosed location (i.e. combat zone) while their entire strike group is carrying live ordinance.

Again...your baseless claim makes ZERO sense. None at all.

People are getting wrapped around the axle on meaningless points. The bigger question no one is asking let alone pondering is why for the first time in history is the US military and the US government being so open about this topic? Every mainstream media outlet and mainstream social media outlet has been carrying this and many other accounts from the military all across their platforms with little to no resistance from either the US military or the US government.

What's up with that? For 60+ years they deny the existence of anything possibly ET and now all of a sudden they do a 180? Huh? Are you kidding me? Something bigger is afoot. Yet all people want to do is squabble over irrelevant stories or make baseless claims in an attempt to discredit credible people.

BTW...those fighter pilots on the east coast are still active duty F-18 fighter pilots with high level security clearances still flying $70 M fighter jets so clearly the US Navy finds them to be of sound mind and judgement especially considering their mandated quarterly psychological evaluations.

Yet you seem to have powers of discernment that say otherwise.

Hmmmmm.....

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Yeah, you're right, it's got to be aliens. I mean we never test anything under real conditions, and tests don't last months or years, so you're absolutely right, it's aliens.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Yeah, you're right, it's got to be aliens. I mean we never test anything under real conditions, and tests don't last months or years, so you're absolutely right, it's aliens.

LOL...I never said it was aliens but it just shows your level of ego that you can't admit your claim is literally baseless. The human ego is so frail.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

This point needs to be highlighted!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

The bigger question no one is asking let alone pondering is why for the first time in history is the US military and the US government being so open about this topic? Every mainstream media outlet and mainstream social media outlet has been carrying this and many other accounts from the military all across their platforms with little to no resistance from either the US military or the US government.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Democratic Senator (and POTUS hopeful) Amy Klobuchar says she will FORCE the UFO/ET truth to be revealed, if she's elected President of the United States.

Source: hotair.com...

Klobuchar 2020!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Democratic Senator (and POTUS hopeful) Amy Klobuchar says she will FORCE the UFO/ET truth to be revealed, if she's elected President of the United States.

Source: hotair.com...

Klobuchar 2020!

Hi there. No reason to believe her. She gets certain popular group of voters to her side. No one KNOWS what that is. She will tell you this at the end of her term looking for re election when asked to brief on vote promises.

edit on 5-1-2020 by Encounter because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2020 by Encounter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Newsflash!
Venus clocked at 27,000 miles per hour while moving through our skies!

Venus' average speed around sun is 78,341 miles per hour.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) Admits to "TOP SECRET" Records and "SECRET" Video From USS Nimitz "Tic Tac" UFO Incident.

ufos-documenting-the-evidence.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chunder
yet we are supposed to believe all that effort went in to wiping it clean (removing a tape from a safe, spooks arriving via helicopter etc) but this shortened IR film got out.

Why do you think anyone would believe Dave Fravor and George Knapp over the people that were there when it happened and witnessed what happened? Why would their word be the gospel truth and no one else?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

@ElonMusk: Looks like a thin, flat, round UFO on a stick. Starlink Terminal has motors to self-adjust optimal angle to view sky. Instructions are simply: - Plug in socket - Point at sky These instructions work in either order. No training required.

With approximately 30,000 additional satellites scheduled to be launched....
Starlink could be updated to detect UAP activity...?

twitter.com...
edit on 8-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

June 19, 2021

Tic-Tac UFO spotted hovering over England!

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Am surprised Admin has not closed this thread.

edit on 20-6-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join