It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIC TAC Pilot Adrresses ATS Skeptics....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

originally posted by: chunder

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

The object in question was clocked in radar traveling at 24,000 miles per hour, they’d come down from space, then sit stationary at 30,000ft or 60,000ft and then drop down to sea level almost instantly .78 seconds, sometimes they’d drop into the ocean and be picked up on sonar while traveling twice as fast as the fastest subs know to man

Is there any actual hard evidence of those maneuvers or just several separate disjointed recollections ?

Genuine question as I'm not familiar with all the detail on this case.

Yes below is a 284pg detailed scientific analysis of the Nimtz encounter:

www.explorescu.org...

Appreciate the link and not arguing with you but just making the point that the only hard data the scientific analysis is based on is the IR video, the rest is just recollection.

Now I know any analysis can only be based on what is available but what strikes me is that on this occasion, as with many others related to military "encounters", there is just enough info available to make it very interesting, convincing some might say, but not quite enough data for it to be conclusive.

So why is that, why have we not got actual radar tracking data, why not the longer IR film. Apparently all that data was removed - yet we are supposed to believe all that effort went in to wiping it clean (removing a tape from a safe, spooks arriving via helicopter etc) but this shortened IR film got out.

The word that springs to mind is convenient. Too convenient for me and I think there's a lot of violins out there with this one.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chunder
yet we are supposed to believe all that effort went in to wiping it clean (removing a tape from a safe, spooks arriving via helicopter etc)...

Earlier this year, Dave Fravor and George Knapp both categorically killed that part of the Nimitz story as "bullsh#t", so it's worrying that it's starting to spread again like a virus.

But that's the nature of ufology - nothing ever dies, it's simply resurrected over and over.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chunder

The word that springs to mind is convenient. Too convenient for me and I think there's a lot of violins out there with this one.

Please remember that the Tic-Tac video was first leaked on this very website in 2007 and ignored for TEN YEARS..... then "re-discovered" in the groundbreaking 2017 NYT article....

This element of the nimtz story is the most important yet underrated.

Did Thefinaltheory (TFT) represent an agent in the Pentagon pushing for Disclosure....

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Additionally, the leaking of the Tic-Tac video illustrates/represents why this event was NOT a secret black project test.

As the Gov cannot be that stupid to conduct a secret/black project test in front of 5,000 plus military personnel that would/could be leaked as in the case of Tic-Tac being uploaded on a conspiracy website (ATS).

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

An investigation into the leak was conducted, but the Navy figured interviewing and investigating 5000+ personell was not worth the effort.

However I feel that small story in itself has issues BUT depends on if AND how you take TFTs original story. If he installed a cd writer to rip the files, surely search all workstations for CD Writer drivers no?

I bet there are plenty of people that would love the eventual leaker to be a member of TTSA huh!

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

You give the government way too much credit.

A classified program that is going to see large scale use has to be seen and tested in the open at some point.
edit on 12/29/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

You give the government way too much credit.

A classified program that is going to see large scale use has to be seen and tested in the open at some point.

Just out of curiosity, just because I respect your opinion as a knowledgeable poster in regards to Navy tech, how often does it happen that they would test this sort of tech with live pilots -without- them knowing it is happening? Wouldn't there be worry about either danger to the pilots, or the pilots doing something to endanger a very expensive bit of technology? I just know from my years in the Army, whatever drills or scenarios we went through, they were never of a variety that might endanger either the soldiers, or the Army. Do you know of times this has happened in the past?

Even so, I find it odd that they commented (the pilots) that they were a whole bunch of the objects, not just the one caught on film. I highly doubt they were testing bunches of the same black tech at once.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

The most likely article being tested is NEMESIS, which is a new EW system for the Navy. If it can spoof an Aegis system, then it can most likely spoof any system in the world currently in use.

It's not common for them to test a new system against live opponents like this, but it does occasionally happen. They have the Desert Aegis to test against, as well as foreign radar systems, but eventually it has to be tested against live radar systems under normal circumstances. With it still being mostly classified they aren't going to brief everyone about it. There's not really a lot of risk, as long as the pilots don't fly into any test articles that are part of the system.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

They don't fly at 50k+ feet or move at those speeds nor can they survive the kind of forces involved in those speeds and maneuvers

There are over 18,000 species of birds. The fact you were able to dig up a handful of exceptions does not impinge on this fine man's credibility. I didn't realize birds flew at multiple thousands of feet either. Nevertheless, if they had been birds he would have ID'd them as birds and not as "tic tac" UAP with gun cam footage and dozens of other witnesses to similar exotic craft

edit on 12/30/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Why wont skeptics just admit nothing will convince them at this point..

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhoSentYou
Why wont skeptics just admit nothing will convince them at this point..

A sceptic does not want to simply believe but asks for something to be proven as a fact with incontrovertible evidence.

Military pilots were shown to be the worst for making mis-perceptions during Hynek's Blue Book studies as pointed out earlier in the thread

In lieu of any other data another poster decided it didn't fit their own views so completely discarded that 'evidence'.

With no sense of irony at all either which was quite amusing.

What is that video supposed to be proof of?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

How can you misidentify a UFO? If you identify it incorrectly then youve still identified it. A UFO is something that couldnt be identified. Theres a difference between misidentifying an F-14 from an F-15 and misidentifying a bird from a 25 meter vehicle that accelerates to 12,000ft at the speed of a bullet.

Regardless, 75-85% inaccuracy and several dozen military pilots have spoken out not to mention other sects of military and government around the world.

The chances are pretty good that theyre not all wrong about these impossible aircrafts.
edit on 30-12-2019 by WhoSentYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WhoSentYou

The same way people misidentify a balloon as an alien ship. Just because they're pilots doesn't mean they suddenly can identify everything in the air. Especially in the case of a fighter, you're talking about a pilot trying to monitor instruments, the airspace around him, and identify anything he sees out there. That's a lot to process moving at several hundred miles an hour.

Someone in the military or government still isn't going to be aware of everything DARPA is up to, or any classified program that's about to go grey. There are a lot of interesting rumors about interesting propulsion systems being tested, none of which are alien or break any laws of physics. The speed and altitude readings in this and other cases can only be seen through mechanical means, such as radar. As we've seen with new EW tests, radar can be spoofed into providing all kinds of false readings. So how can you be sure what the radar said it did is what it actually did?
edit on 12/30/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS:
US Senators as of Today are concerned and want to learn more about TIC-TAC event!

VERY EXCITING!!

twitter.com...
edit on 30-12-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

And if they come out and say they're military programs you'll just say it's part of the coverup.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

And if they come out and say they're military programs you'll just say it's part of the coverup.

No...I am not your typical conspiracy theorist. If the tech is ours (the Tic-Tac) it would be the most unprecedented scientific breakthrough of the century. I would Rejoice!!

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

That depends Cellty on "what it is" - in terms of flight characteristics - we just have the testimony of the pilots; even at this point, sadly I might add - the videos just don't cut it - in terms of determining the flight characteristics/abilities.

If you found out it was a literally balloon or advanced drone, would you still rejoice at that fact?

There's just not enough data - but I am sure that will not stop the UFO community from arguing like an insane game of tennis for the next few decades.

Until there is more hardcore data - its a blob on a screen...

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

If you found out it was a literally balloon or advanced drone, would you still rejoice at that fact?

Pigsy....I get your point. However as stated multiple times....its the eyewitness testimony of the three other experienced pilot along with Dave Fravor that ID'ed the "tic-tac". As to why its not NEMESIS or a balloon.... yes its an advanced drone...but not of this earth.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You know everything DARPA is developing then? You're absolutely certain it's alien so you must know everything in the cabinet.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The Tic-Tac Nimtz Encounter story had SIGNIFICANT impact in 2019:

twitter.com...

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 31-12-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join