It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIC TAC Pilot Adrresses ATS Skeptics....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Yes, because that makes so much more sense than them trying to counter the Aegis defense system being used by ships, and Aegis Ashore to counter medium range missiles.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: celltypespecific

Yes, because that makes so much more sense than them trying to counter the Aegis defense system being used by ships, and Aegis Ashore to counter medium range missiles.

Exactly! I am glad we are in agreement.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Has anybody ever suggested any reason for the erratic behaviour of UFO's ?

The only reason i can think of is that these craft are piloted by alien teens who are just playing with us and generally causing a nuisance - you know - like human teens when they 1st get a car

Anybody have any better ideas?

I cannot believe we are 'alone' in the universe but having never experienced any UFO activity (despite living very close to one of Scotlands UFO hotspots for many years and not seeing anything on nights when others claimed to)) i am still to be convinced. I also lived next to Poole S.England when people were reporting sightings and again when i was watching nothing but others reported sightings.
I wonder whether a large part of Ufology is just the same as all the ghost sightings and cryptoids/ elves/ogres giants etc

In summary something/s is/are out there but whether they are just figments of our imagination or if you prefer matrix/simulated universe stuff then faults in our coding.

Just throwing these thoughts out for consideration as there have been sightings of various unexplained 'things' since records began and generally tying in to the cultural norms of which ever society reports them.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnb

The "falling leaf" behaviour - typical of the old "flying saucers"- was once imaginatively described as the result of them trying to prevent the unidirectional spinning hull coming into contact with the counter rotating "special sauce" leading to a gyroscopic wobble.

You'd struggle to come up with as elegant and simple explanation for the modern day "Tic Tac" type behaviours- but therein lies the likely truth:

If you DID generate a quantum "make it not happen" bubble around your UFO- observers using a system which has evolved to interpret inferences from how photons normally behave in the macro world (i.e the human eye and brain)- would likely struggle.

edit on 27-12-2019 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

The "falling leaf" behaviour - typical of the old "flying saucers"- was once imaginatively described as the result of them trying to prevent the unidirectional spinning hull coming into contact with the counter rotating "special sauce" leading to a gyroscopic wobble.

You'd struggle to come up with as elegant and simple explanation for the modern day "Tic Tac" type behaviours- but therein lies the likely truth:

If you DID generate a quantum "make it not happen" bubble around your UFO- observers using a system which has evolved to interpret inferences from how photons normally behave in the macro world (i.e the human eye and brain)- would likely struggle.

Interestingly, I just experienced the “falling leaf” behavior for the first time yesterday.

I was out playing golf on a clear day and one of the F15s stationed at the nearby airport was coming in for landing. Super cool views of the F15 flying around at maybe 1500 feet. I was one of the only people on that part of the course so I could stop and watch it for a while. It was also on a non-traditional approach path to said airport so that’s one of the things that caught my attention.

While looking at the plane - which was a ways away at the time, I noticed a silver, shiny/reflective object that after reading that post I can only describe as a metallic falling leaf that appeared next to the plane maybe 1000 feet away. It tumbled like a falling leaf moving sideways, came down a little bit, then just kept tumbling. I turned to watch the f15 as it descended and listened to the sheer force of those engines when he spooled them back up. So cool.

When I turned my attention back to the “falling leaf” it had move down ever so slightly and then it just vanished.

Anyway - not hijacking the thread here but the last post was literally a perfect definition “falling leaf” of how things thing moved.

And no, it wasn’t a bird. Unless we now have metallic and highly reflective metal birds now.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Hmm something tells me that you are privy to ALOT more info than you express on this forum...

Jukiodione can you please tell us if the Nimtz encounter was a black project or truly of UAP/UFO origin?

Also Jukiodione...will there be some form of disclosure in 2020?

What do you think?

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
www.dailystar.co.uk...

"Blake and Brent Cousins, of YouTube channel thirdphaseofmoon , believe one such craft was the USS Nimitz UFO"

www.youtube.com...

at this point for me

there is no evidence of a black program or technology

if it is the case in 2020 then studying ufo would become more like they are "Messengers of Deception" j vallée

introducing doubt in every us case

much of the officials love to "explain" cases , debunk and give a plausible denial, but this attitude cause deception year after year

so making money and deception is also a choice

but there are consequences in the ufology research

and making ufo ridiculous doesn't make threat disappear if threat exist

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: anakinnEo

The people behind one of the biggest hoax channels on YouTube claim it's alien tech, so it is?

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Could you kindly remind me of that 7-8 minutes of powered — air breathing — flight threshold that has/was a significant hiccup in hypersonic flight? I may be talking totally outta class, but read something about it once here and I believe you cleared it up for me. If not, carry on.

Thanks in advance

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

I don’t know that it’s “unknown physics” in this case. There’s lots of things that are theoretically possible but we lack the means (energy in most cases) to do it. As far as generally unknown points go... what if we figured out more about gravity, for instance? Like how to leverage it or materially reduce its effects - not entirely impossible but not generally something we view as part of our current capabilities or mainstream scientific understanding.

You’re right, it’s not a physics problem (or unknown physics), it’s an engineering problem particularly, an electrical engineering one. Throw in some materials sciences’ limitations and a few other specialized engineering dead-ends and there are foci of here-to-the heliosphere-in-2-minutes problem.

At any rate, you sure about ‘leveraging’ gravity? Or the “generally something we view as part of our current capabilities or mainstream scientific understanding” -part? Interested in hearing more about leverage gravity and/or it’s effects, if you’d oblige.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Exciting news:

As of today congress (Rep Mark Walker) making aggressive steps to elucidate the mystery of the UAPs:

twitter.com...
edit on 27-12-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

The last several successful test flights all failed around the 8 minute mark. They suffered structural failure related to heat buildup from atmospheric friction that caused them to fail.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Counter-rotating mercury toroids? I don't know. Maybe.

I always understood that the erratic flight, and particularly the falling leaf motion was due to compensating for natural fluctuations in the field they fly in -- magnetic, gravitic, or something else. So it's like a skiing on moguls, bouncing back and forth to reduce decent velocity.

It looks a lot like that, but... Who knows?
edit on 27-12-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
What ARRIVAL/DISCLOSURE will look like:

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
edit on 28-12-2019 by anakinnEo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

The Argentinean sub didn't crash, it sank, and we do know why. They were snorkeling in rough seas and water got in through the snorkel to the batteries and started a fire. They lost power and sank below crush depth.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
what cause the water to enter is still unknow, nor why this particular zone too

I have edited my other ufological prose on the tic tac subject , sorry I don't find the erase or delete option

no ufos in the sky nor in the oceans

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

No, it's not. They were in rough seas and waves pushed the water over the top of the snorkel.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join