It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIC TAC Pilot Adrresses ATS Skeptics....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Excellent post and nicely said

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: muzj03

Yeah. But I'd like to press another point.

If you think flying saucers man made, prove it. If you think Tic Tac's are man made, prove it.

And how am I supposed to get behind this cloak and dagger bollocks for national security reasons in case I wanna try? Wouldn't this boil down to a somewhat criminal action by definition?

It's way more logical to argue accountability here - we're talking about tax-money after all. Is this even up to debate? And if so: why trumps a point, which merely looks great on a poster, the real security concerns it actually entails? Is there something I'm missing here?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

do YOU believe the pilot [ and by inference believe that birds do not exist above 5000 feet ] or reality - your choice ?

I think the pilot is not claiming to be a bird expert, and sure.. certain birds may cruise at that altitude rarely, but I think he is simply saying in his experience while flying, he rarely (if ever) sees birds at that altitude. Which is probably quite true. Posting a wiki about a bird or two that may fly at that altitude means literally nothing. It would probably be incredibly rare to see them over land. Let alone over the ocean.

So to the pilot, it's clearly not birds based on his experience. Not even accounting for the other aspects of the sighting which utterly rule out birds. To call out the pilot as some kind of fraud because he makes a statement like that is laughable. He is not a bird expert - he is a fighter jet pilot. He probably (like most everyone else on the planet) would not even realize birds could fly at that altitude. Him making that statement doesn't somehow make him less credible, which is what you seem to be stating.
edit on 22-12-2019 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Excellent and very well stated:

So to the pilot, it's clearly not birds based on his experience. Not even accounting for the other aspects of the sighting which utterly rule out birds. To call out the pilot as some kind of fraud because he makes a statement like that is laughable. He is not a bird expert - he is a fighter jet pilot. He probably (like most everyone else on the planet) would not even realize birds could fly at that altitude. Him making that statement doesn't somehow make him less credible, which is what you seem to be stating.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: schuyler

what utter bollox

you can believe an F/A-18 pilot or you can believe an ignorant ape. Your choice.

utterly wrong

you can believe a " pilot " - who claims birds dont exist above 2000 feet

or you can bekilieve the entire scientific comunity - your choice

i " picked on " that paragraph - an entire paragraph that " explains " his delusion on birds - because - its so utterly retarded - one can only question his entire mental process

but hey - just for teh record - ATS member schuyler . a question :

do YOU believe the pilot [ and by inference believe that birds do not exist above 5000 feet ] or reality - your choice ?

its not my opinion - or claim - its the entire scientific consencus vs your hero pilot

my pithy last retort - do birds exist in colarado ? chad seems to think they cant . denver disagrees - who do you believe ?

If birds were that common that high up we’d have a lot of planes falling out the skies 😂 this is undoubtedly why pilots don’t bother reporting one off records, birds remain at relatively low altitudes, the equivalent would be ET stating that they’ve seen human on the moon before, and another ET making out humans are native to the moon lol, use your brain abit more

The object in question was clocked in radar traveling at 24,000 miles per hour, they’d come down from space, then sit stationary at 30,000ft or 60,000ft and then drop down to sea level almost instantly .78 seconds, sometimes they’d drop into the ocean and be picked up on sonar while traveling twice as fast as the fastest subs know to man

Certainly sounds like a bird balloon drone swamp gas
edit on 22-12-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It was not birds, dude. Come on now...you think a half dozen extremely experienced Naval aviators mistook a bird for a UFO that openly seems to defy the laws of physics?

Yah and pigs fly

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

The object in question was clocked in radar traveling at 24,000 miles per hour, they’d come down from space, then sit stationary at 30,000ft or 60,000ft and then drop down to sea level almost instantly .78 seconds, sometimes they’d drop into the ocean and be picked up on sonar while traveling twice as fast as the fastest subs know to man

Is there any actual hard evidence of those maneuvers or just several separate disjointed recollections ?

Genuine question as I'm not familiar with all the detail on this case.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

Is there any actual hard evidence of those maneuvers or just several separate disjointed recollections ?

Genuine question as I'm not familiar with all the detail on this case.

Yes below is a 284pg detailed scientific analysis of the Nimtz encounter:

www.explorescu.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

The video surely doesn't look like birds to you, does it? How fast is the TicTac traveling at?

It's an anomaly that currently isn't explainable.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: KKLOCO

irrelevant - he makes a statement - :

" no birds at < insert altitude > "

this is utter drivel

and as thats his " argument " - i am leary of taking anything else he says seriously

ETA - i do not claim it was " birds "

i am merely pointing out that his arguments are flawed

Meh - I think you’re looking for details to support your debunking.

This is an article for a MSM outlet. Did he go into detail about the type of camera used? The technical aspects of flying a military aircraft? Cite chapter and verse of everything he’s seen in his body of work as a naval aviator to support his claims? Nope.

Why? Because it’s a short article for the MSM and mass viewer consumption. If you’ve ever been quoted by the press, you know they’ll twist your quotes to fit the narrative of their story.

Said another way, this is a dumbed down version of his account to fit said MSM market.

Did he see something anomalous? Yes. Am I saying it’s aliens? No - but it’s definitely something anomalous and not a bird.

I’m surprised you wouldn’t consider how watered down/incomplete the article is - MSM does that alllllll the time for their benefit. I’m more skeptical of the reporting than the account (which was verified by multiple parties).

That said, I have to be clear I’m not saying it’s “aliens” he found but it was something anomalous with some seriously top notch flight performance - which is a neat find.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I think the pilot says “Normally fly close to the surface” and at the end of the statement he rules out birds all together.

I have been flying for the past 15 years and yes birds can be at 5000’. I have seen them there in relatively close proximity to me all of 1 time, So shows you how much time they hang around there. Additionally there was absolutely no question as to what they were. We typically operate below 10,000’ for what it’s worth. Even at 2000’ they are relatively uncommon although ironically I once saw a pigeon at that altitude over water.

Look, he completely rules out birds because it wasn’t a bird. I think you might be reading into his statement a little to much. As a pilot I would have probably stated it the same way. You know it’s not a bird, they don’t normally hang around there. He is keeping it simple.

edit on 22-12-2019 by Slyder12 because: Grammar

edit on 22-12-2019 by Slyder12 because: Fixes

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Cant believe people are still arguing about this. It's real, the need to disbelieve is too strong with some people...

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowMaxon

Cant believe people are still arguing about this. It's real, the need to disbelieve is too strong with some people...

The debunkers are desperate to supress the facts that PEOPLE are flying these ND Craft....Trump as much as gifted this fact already....its the evolving narrative that lies just under the first few layers of the Onion.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Yawn... nothing learned or gained here just the pilot taking a lap.
So when phase 17 of disclosure comes out will we learn his commanding officers mother in law once saw a flying altoid?

Your standards for disclosure are dropping by the day.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hard pill to swallow for you, but this is military tic tac tech. They showcase the pilot so other militaries can see how there’s tech out there that can completely bewilder the operators of more standard issue tech. The pilot isn’t any different than the monkey in a space helmet giving his reaction to seeing something unknown to him. But... but muh aliens!

a reply to: SlowMaxon

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Hard pill to swallow for you, but this is military tic tac tech. They showcase the pilot so other militaries can see how there’s tech out there that can completely bewilder the operators of more standard issue tech. The pilot isn’t any different than the monkey in a space helmet giving his reaction to seeing something unknown to him. But... but muh aliens!

a reply to: SlowMaxon

You are suggesting there is some unknown physics that the military is aware of but not the rest of the academia. Are you able to explain how an unconventional craft such as a tic-tac can remain airborne and maneuver in such a way as described by the pilot? Were the foo-fighters of world war 2 also secret military craft? The confidence in your explanation is quite unfounded.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Trump as much as gifted this fact already....its the evolving narrative that lies just under the first few layers of the Onion.

That's an interesting comment...care to peel that onion a bit further and expand on your point above..?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
in the last page of the scu report

www.explorescu.org...

they said that objet fly up to 60k feet and back to 100 in seconds

edit on 23-12-2019 by anakinnEo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You seem rather sure it is military tech, I am not so sure. Could it be?..yes possibly. Could it be little green men...yup.

This whole tic-tac thing is a big deal in that we have first hand accounts as well as video footage, there is radar evidence as well that we will probably never see. For me that adds up to some folks who witnessed and interacted with some completely unbelievable flying craft.

The Navy has also stated these incidents happen frequently, so one off testing to see how the “monkeys” handle it doesn’t really add up. Why would they be testing them against flight crews on multiple occasions when the 2004 tic-tac incident proved undoubtedly that these craft are vastly superior to anything known on the planet? Put some lasers and photon torpedoes on there and you own the world.

Bewildering the monkeys is possible we are human, I have been bewildered but had a second set of eyes beside me that cleared things up. Cmdr Fravor’s flight had 4 sets of eyes on object, they all witnessed the same thing doing the same amazing stuff. Pretty sure they saw a flying machine defying physics and doing other worldly stuff.

Bottom line is something on a completely different level has been seen and interacted with by flight crews of the US Navy and they do not know what they are and can do nothing about them. They have basically stated this in a press release to the entire world. So China and Russia know this as well. Oh and if it is theirs than they are playing a dangerous game proving how much further advanced they are. Again doesn’t really add up.

I wouldn’t say this is disclosure but I am leaning towards the fact this may be the best evidence we have of the little green guys. Although even then they are still probably drones and not actually occupied.

a reply to: Rob808

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
for disclosure see norad or nasa

edit on 23-12-2019 by anakinnEo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join