It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Feel Like Something BIG is coming?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I can't put my finger on it, but occasionally, over the last few months, just out of the blue I'll be hit by a feeling that something big and life-changing not only for me but also for the country or world is coming.

I don't know if it's something good or bad, although the feeling I get is "Prepare Yourself", as in, prepare yourself mentally and emotionally.

This feeling can come over me when I'm on the computer, driving in the truck, eating at a restaurant, looking out a window--just any random place.

It leaves me a little shaken and worried, and wondering what it means.

I get the impression it's something larger than merely an event in my own life, but there's never any detail to it.

I don't know what a premonition feels like, but if there's any such thing I'd say this comes pretty darn close.

Are any of the rest of you getting hit with this feeling that "something BIG is coming?"

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I don't have the feeling you're describing, but I do get freaked out by the speed at which time seems to be passing. I attempt to shrug it off as "I guess it's because I'm getting older."

It's actually frightening. I had the day off yesterday. Got up at 7:00,
messed around on the computer a bit, and ran a couple brief errands.
Nothing even remotely time-consuming. It was like I blinked my eyes and it's suddenly 9:00 PM.

Makes me wonder if some cosmic
"quickening" has begun.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

The sensation of time passing faster I definitely experience. Like you, I wonder if it is simply a function of age ... or ?

Cheers

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I don't have the feeling you're describing, but I do get freaked out by the speed at which time seems to be passing. I attempt to shrug it off as "I guess it's because I'm getting older."

Nothing even remotely time-consuming. It was like I blinked my eyes and it's suddenly 9:00 PM.

"quickening" has begun.

I've felt this same way over the past few years. Something unrelated I thought about when reading your cosmic "quickening" statement. This last Saturday morning, I picked up my son from his mother's house and headed home.

I make this drive all the time. Almost as much as going to work each day. It's about a 10-minute drive and never miss my exit off the highway. It's a very hard exit to miss, but somehow I missed it and passed it by 40 minutes. Both my son and I were just stunned by it. Still freaks us out all these days later when we talk about it. I literally felt like I went through a wormhole, but the funny thing is the time on the clock matched the amount of time I had passed the exit.

Weird times, but maybe your right and it's just a symptom of getting older.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
There's something I'm watching here. As far as I can tell we're in the preliminaries for the Apocalypse of the Bible. And here's the next few events I'm looking for. Not necessarily in order here for the first 3.

The overthrow of the nation of Iran. Which indicates the start of the days of the tribulation of the carcass.

The appearance of the 4th Jewish messiah. Yes, according to Old Testament prophecy there was supposed to be 4 of them. This last one is supposed to be a Branch of Zechariah as well and is predicted to build a Jewish temple. And he will be what they call the Ben Joseph Messiah.

And if those 3 events occur then shortly afterwards all hell breaks loose and Israel gets attacked by several armies which leads up to the Gog-Magog war. Which may also be the opening of the 6th seal of Revelation. And yes we're currently in the pause of the 5th seal.

And the last detail here is if I have the timetable right then the last week of 7 years of Daniel 9 starts in 2021. with the trumpet seals opening around 2024-2026. Ending by 2028 or the 80th anniversary of the creation of the nation of Israel.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Yep....and in the past when I have had these feelings it has always come to fruition.
Last time I have been experiencing this was just about a fortnight ago there about.
Time will tell......

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

The sensation of time passing faster I definitely experience. Like you, I wonder if it is simply a function of age ... or ?

Cheers

Time definitley seems to speed up as we get older,I guess its just our perception.
I compare it to a parachute jump,the way the ground seems to accelerate towards you as you get closer to it.

Its actually one of the things I wish was taught to me as a kid.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers
Yes..... for me it seems like every other day is Friday again... The weeks and months fly by. But the weeks seem faster, far faster than any time in my life before.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Do You Feel Like Something BIG is coming?

I've felt that way since 1974, but this time seems different....my dreams, my dreams....so vivid and disturbing.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
.......The storm is coming....Bundle up.......

originally posted by: DrogoTheNorman
I can't put my finger on it, but occasionally, over the last few months, just out of the blue I'll be hit by a feeling that something big and life-changing not only for me but also for the country or world is coming.

I don't know if it's something good or bad, although the feeling I get is "Prepare Yourself", as in, prepare yourself mentally and emotionally.

This feeling can come over me when I'm on the computer, driving in the truck, eating at a restaurant, looking out a window--just any random place.

It leaves me a little shaken and worried, and wondering what it means.

I get the impression it's something larger than merely an event in my own life, but there's never any detail to it.

I don't know what a premonition feels like, but if there's any such thing I'd say this comes pretty darn close.

Are any of the rest of you getting hit with this feeling that "something BIG is coming?"

edit on 11-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Nope. I get that feeling occasionally, just like I get weird random moments of anxiety and other maladjusted feelings.

Occam suggests its just simple biochemical reactions interacting in weird and seemingly random ways that are causing it, and not some great and doom filled prognostication of future events.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DrogoTheNorman

Yup, not alone in that feeling. I've had it for awhile now, just can't put a finger to it. Been buying a few extra canned goods, little extra water, keep my fuel cans topped of just in case. Not sure what though, but it never hurts to have on hand.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Funny you posted this today.
I just got home from my hyperbaric dive, doing 60 dives, should be done in Jan.

Anyway the hyperbaric tech, out of the blue says "you ever get the feeling something big is going to happen? I have had that feeling all day"
You are not alone Drogo.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

"quickening" has begun.

Glad I'm not the only one. I swear that time seems like it is speeding up. I'm not a clock watcher, but I'll get up about four or five in the morning then, it'll be noon. I stop and wonder where the day went. I'm 54 so I don't think it could be the age thing. I've talked to other people in the area and they say about the same thing that it seems like time is speeding up.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I have, in the past, had that feeling.

Thankfully, nothing has come of it (except that one time that ended with the Northridge, CA earthquake less than 24 hours after the “warning”).

And there was the “sense” that led me to catch the Japan 3/11 quake as it hit, while I was watching on the internet.

Of late though, all seems “calm and bright”.

If you are sensing an impending disturbance, it might be interesting to note in this thread where you are, geographically, to see if there is a pattern.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I will say this - One, if there are things in your head, in your heart or in your life that are wrong? Get them right. Two, get your finances in order. Three words - Cash On Hand. Three, if you're not physically strong right now you might think about working on that a bit. Last, on time going by quickly. Keep in mind that when major things happen they don't all of a sudden happen in an instance like we see on T.V. and in the movies. No, they happen slowly over time. But time goes by fast and suddenly we find ourselves looking at some catastrophe wondering what the hell to do and how it all happened so quickly but meanwhile it was months, if not years in the making. Even hurricanes have a couple of weeks lead time but when it's over we only feel like it happened quickly.
Cash on hand.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I am in the UK, this is probably not it but you never know how ripples of event's can play out.

Tomorrow the 12th we have our national election called by the Tory Government whom want to attempt to gain a majority so that they can continue running the country there way including some reports that Mr Johnson the sitting and currently un-elected (by the people of the UK so he hopes he can gain credence if he is voted back in) prime minister of the UK want's to privatize the BBC our national broadcaster which he has hinted at in his statement about TV licencing and how the BBC should raise it's money elsewhere (i.e. Advertising and the fact a personal friend and major backer of the Tory's is one Robert Maxwell a major media tycoon whom would then be in a position to run the BBC on behalf of the government who would tender the franchise not as an outright sale but in a manner similar to a lease franchise as the Tory's are also planning over time to do with our health service moving it ever more into the private sector).

Corbyn his arch rival is hated by many in the military since he has been claimed to be an appeasement prime minister similar to Neville Chamberlain though I personally do not see the similarity though he is weak on defense but do we need an aggressive prime minister at this time or someone who will work for the good of our home front? as Labour is promising to do.

Sorry getting into British politics there.

If one side win's the one that is in power the rich will continue to get ever richer and the poor in the UK will continue to get ever more poor and impoverished leading to civil disobedience, rising violent crime and riot's, knowing that his plan's will cause this the Tory guy Boris Johnson is trying to smooth it over and prepare for this by partially (only partially) restoring police numbers to what they were before the austerity policy's his party enacted.
If the other side win's we stand a very good chance of an assassination being played against Mr Corbyn by right wing extremists AND of our own military and intelligence authority's performing an effective coup.

If the Tory's remain in power Scotland will leave the UK, Wales will be next since they are traditionally Labour nation's that have been constantly betrayed by the mainly southern England centered Tory party and because of how sick and tired they are getting with the Tory's they are wanting to break away and that idea is growing ever more popular among there citizen's whom under the current political system are unfairly represented.

If Labour win's then there nationalist party's will see a fall in support especially if Labour stick's to it's manifesto though the wound's the Tory's have inflicted on there economy's may well prove fatal to the UK regardless and eventually they will break away.

If we go back into the EU this become's irrelevant BUT if we pull out England stands to become a nation even more divided between haves and have not's than the united states.

Whomever win's expect to see seismic changes in the UK over the next 4 years to a decade and if the current government is ousted as I and most people feel they need to be then expect hardliners right wingers and economic backers of there regime to not take it lying down and to do harm up to and including a potential coup attempt at some point over the next 4 years, also if Labour comes into power and trump stays in power in the US expect us regardless of our EU situation to move closer to the EU and further from the US many of our interests will then be diametrically opposed with the US being for corporation's and the rich while the UK would then be for the interests of it's citizen's and there well being BUT if the Tory's stay in expect the UK to become more poor but rich in the short term as they sell off our remaining public assets such as the health service and BBC and expect our nation to break up not long afterwards with England moving closer in it's alignment to the US and further from the EU while this will drive Scotland and wales out of the union of our nation's and they will then seek new independent relationship's with the EU putting them further from the current US - expect then passport check's and borders being implemented within the the Former UK along the Scottish and Welsh borders and England to become an insignificant player everywhere losing control of it's main fishery's which under the welsh and Scot's will move back into the EU.

What you have going down in the UK is a major political shift, it is not because of the electorate but because of the two competing head's of the main two party's whom policy's are so diametrically opposed, neither is a perfect candidate, both have there flaws, Corbyn is weak on defense and will not be palatable to the US, Johnson is also not strong on his own policy's masking them under the veil of Brexit and is a proven liar making promises for an early Brexit (that with the deal is has made is NOT Brexit at all) and which he simply can not deliver with his own Brexit negotiator admitting that it won't be properly done until 2021 at the earliest.

Either outcome stand's a chance of creating a seismic political ripple that will be felt around the world given the UK's important position in the global financial markets.
edit on 11-12-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have no idea man whats coming. I'm so damned confused!

I just live from day to day and hope I live to see another day.
I've seen enough end time events come and go to where I don't even consider them any longer.

Time goes by fast though, too fast. When your a kid you wish time would go faster and then once an adult you spend the rest of your life wishing it would slow down.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
If you want to look at things from a doom/apocalyptic scenario,the choices just keep growing-

Ocean acidification-accelerating
Melting permafrost/methane release-accelerating
Population growth-accelerating
global useable soil supply-dwindling
fresh water supplies-dwindling
water war possibility-growing
wet bulb event chance-increasing
job automation by robots-soon
ecosystem/agricultural collapse-soon
preparedness for:
pandemic
asteroid strike
megaquake
supervolcano-inadequete

Theres just a few I have recently been reading about.

But the really big scary one is how the elites have been preparing for a SHTF scenario.
If just a few of the above happen,and they will-our world will be unrecognisable,and the unrest we will see is going to give the governments the chance to do what they have been salivating over since the invention of the microchip-

A nightmare authoritarian AI system of control-like what is going on in Xinjang,China,but on steroids.
All the tech is ready and waiting for the perfect storm of global problems,then its on.
It will make 1984/brave new world/the matrix/the borg look like a utopia by comparison.

Freedom will be something crying grandfathers attempt to expain to their starving families in dark,dying gulag cities.
The last trees and once wild animals will be exibits in museums where only the rich are allowed to visit.
The masses will resort to cannibalism.

Hows that for cheerful?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

WTF? Robert Maxwell died mysteriously at sea in 1991. Where the f#ck are you getting your news from?

I'm getting sick of these left-wing pundits lying through their collective teeth all the time.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join