It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Feel Like Something BIG is coming?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Something no doubt is coming...

Someone earlier mentioned the Apocalypse. Many know this, some don't. The last book of the Bible is called Revelation, from the Greek, ἀποκάλυψις, apocalypse is the transliteration of that word...or apokalupsis. It means an unveiling, or uncovering, thus a revelation.

It's got a lot of symbology in it that is hard to understand and confounds a lot of people. But no doubt we are in the time period that prophecy was pointing to. Lot's of stuff in it hasn't happened yet. And it seems to be on the verge of happening.

It would seem that the group of people that understand the symbology would be the ones with God's spirit that has enabled them to do so. There is a reason it is written the way it is. It is extremely hard to understand some of it. And there is no way you could unless you had God's backing.

Looking at the picture I added shows you a little of what awaits us ahead. Most are going to be asleep when it happens. Some will be awake and know what it means.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DrogoTheNorman

Near a window? I didn’t go to work that day. I had strange feelings of dread a week prior to 9/11.

My friend thinks it’s terroristic. I see explosions, can’t make out from what though!

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eyestosee
It would seem that the group of people that understand the symbology would be the ones with God's spirit that has enabled them to do so. There is a reason it is written the way it is. It is extremely hard to understand some of it. And there is no way you could unless you had God's backing.

Well, St. John of Patmos who lived in a little cave on the Greek island of the same name, apparently had the same feeling as a lot of other people here, and thought that the whole Apocalypse thing was just around the corner.

He was completely wrong, too. So maybe he wasn't as tuned is as you give him credit for.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I've actually been studying the book of Revelation the past few weeks. I have in the past, but have been delving deeply into it. Recalled a good synapsis of it I was watching last week. Thought I'd share, just covers the book and it's visions. Doesn't go into what they all mean...it's not that in detail, but gives a good overview...

Video- Book of Revelation

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
unless you see peace in the middle east its not armageddon. it could be the Aliens are coming back to say we feel guilty for not taking you with us.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Eyestosee

Well, St. John of Patmos who lived in a little cave on the Greek island of the same name, apparently had the same feeling as a lot of other people here, and thought that the whole Apocalypse thing was just around the corner.

He was completely wrong, too. So maybe he wasn't as tuned is as you give him credit for.

None of the apostles understood exactly the full fulfillment of Biblical prophecy. In fact they were thinking that Jesus was going to overthrow the Roman yoke and set up a kingdom in Jerusalem where he would rule over fleshly Israel, like king David in the past ruled.

But after his resurrection, and they asked him if he was going to fulfill the promise to become king Jesus basically told them that it did not belong to them to know the times and seasons that God has placed in his own jurisdiction:

"So when they had assembled, they asked him: “Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?”  He said to them: “It does not belong to you to know the times or seasons that the Father has placed in his own jurisdiction."-Acts 1:6, 7.

It was the same Christ through an angel who gave those visions to John. It doesn't matter much of the prophet understood the meaning of the prophecy and/or vision. If it was given by God it will be fulfilled when he wants it to.

Same happened with Daniel. He didn't understand some of the really deep prophecies he was given. And was later told that no one would until the time of the end. And then the righteous, having insight will be given knowledge concerning the prophecy.

"Now as for me, I heard, but I could not understand; so I said: “O my lord, what will be the outcome of these things?”
9 Then he said: “Go, Daniel, because the words are to be kept secret and sealed up until the time of the end. 10 Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will act wickedly, and none of the wicked will understand; but those having insight will understand."-Daniel 12:8-10.

A human's lack of understanding of revelations of God given in symbols is nothing to be too concerned about. When the time is due for God to make them understood, he will do so by means of his holy spirit operating up on those whom he chooses.

The fact that he foretells events thousands of years before they come about and the ones thousands of years ago don't fully understand them. But we who are living n those times and see the fulfillment of the prophecies is a mark, not against man, but a mark for God's word as being true, and his prophecy reliable.

Oh, and btw, John did not think those visions were going to take place during his lifetime. But after his death, and a long period of darkness.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

GSM = grand solar minimum 200 plus days this year of no sun spots

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I am trying to loose weight.

Perhaps that is what you are sensing?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Me too! It seems like the whole world is stuck in a metaphysical rut for a long time now. It's like the calm before the storm of unprecedented mind altering change. Whatever it is I hope it just doesn't involve nuclear weapons. But it definitely feels like the World is ripe from something to fall from the tree.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Financial crisis
Economy collapse
Brawls for food
Lack of medicines
Changes of social values and system

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: LABTECH767

WTF? Robert Maxwell died mysteriously at sea in 1991. Where the f#ck are you getting your news from?

I'm getting sick of these left-wing pundits lying through their collective teeth all the time.

Im guessing Labtech meant to say Murdoch.

Sorry folk's and thank you Silicon Synapse (bet that was a bit of a chuckle but you are absolutely correct) for correcting me Maxwell was another equally dodgy figure to Murdoch but perhaps even more provably of a criminal nature whom I believe was offed but of course he could have just died under mysterious circumstances while on his yacht plenty of folk's have in the past.
(an inadvertant mental slip on my part I did actually intend to write Murdoch but for some reason types maxwell possibly because at the time I was just reading an article about his daughter (I can't spell her first name from memory but Gislane of something like that) and thinking if she does come forward then it is because she is gambling on which is safer, other's whom probably would not have spilled be beans have been silenced simply because they were associated in that other scandalous affair.
That is one thing that would be good if Labour did managed a majority they want to abolish the royal family and with there power and figure head status rescinded they could then no longer cover up there bad behavior (being gentle it is far worse than bad behavior) BUT they could NOT do it in a single term but would require up to four as they would first have to strip the house of lords of it's power and they would definitely need a controlling majority for those multiple term's to accomplish such a reform.

edit on 11-12-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Yep many things. But only one thing, I am really focus is the sunspots. Sun is very unpredictable. I am about to stock up foods if sunspots are still disappearing.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DrogoTheNorman The earth is evidently destroyed every 300 or so years,judging by worldwide disasters and things going as predicted looks like we have reached that point,the world will be destroyed in 16 months,that is what I feel,you'll be killed while at work,instead of being with family,be very aware not scared

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

The problem is, we may not know about this BIG event until after it happens.

Almost every 3 months, there's an ATS thread describing how close we came to being hit by a large asteroid.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Maybe the BIG event is Republicans in the Senate decide to uphold their oath to the Constitution and decide to impeach Trump because the evidence warrants it.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Maybe the BIG event is Republicans in the Senate decide to uphold their oath to the Constitution and decide to impeach Trump because the evidence warrants it.

Or not.

Most sane people don't lie awake at night worrying about the big orange boogeyman.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Since it's late with low traffic... Here are the TIME Crooks of the Year nominees.

Enjoy!: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Ha I was reading down these comments and was about to say to blurshift that there was a great awakening 300 years ago so maybe we are due the next one, so as far as jumps in consciousness goes that could be a recurring thing that happens by big leaps in stages and not just one.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

In Scotland we have so much water we could bottle it and keep China hydrated... Or just keep it for ourselves lol.
Joking although I don't see me going thirsty, plenty water here that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
That eerie ominous feeling that something is about to happen, is one of the main reasons I started visiting ATS and similar sites. I have had this feeling for as long as I can remember, yet I am not able to tell whether it will be a bad- or a good thing. All I know/feel, is that it will be massive and on a global scale. It will involve all of us, no exceptions. As it turns out, many people seem to have a similar (gut) feeling, and they also aren’t able to tell whether it will be a positive- or a negative event, all they know is that it will be something serious and huge.

Not long ago I saw a couple of interesting videos that spoke about people all over the world are having some sort of collective memory of a recent cataclysm. One of these video’s was by Douglas b, Vogt from the Diehold foundation and the other was about “The Adam and Eve” book by chan thomas, that apparently peaked the interest of the C.I.A. Both videos were about a theory that foretells the coming of a (cyclic) cataclysm of unimaginable proportions, a cataclysm that repeats itself every 12.068 years. The most recent one being the reason for the latest flood and subsequent ice age. So if there’s any merrit to these theories, it isn’t really surprising that so many people share the same instilled premonition.

I don’t know if it is related, but I also have the feeling of time passing much faster then normal, and I also reluctantly accepted it as being a mere “side effect” of getting older, for the lack of having an alternative explanation. However, since there’s so much going on lately, I can’t help feeling that there’s more to it then simply aging and perception thereof.

I can’t help feeling we’re not far from something major happening, or at least we’ll be seeing signs of things picking up momentum. I personally think that if something big is about to happen, it will be preceeded by (forces of) nature throwing major tantrums.

So, will something happen? I don’t know, but it sure feels like it. Do I want it to happen? Hell no! Even though I think the world is due for a serious wake-up call, because the way things are at the moment is anything but OK...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join