It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department releases detailed accounts of Biden-Ukraine corruption

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

After Lutsenko did his interview saying the US gave him a list of names he could not go after he was fired.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: UKTruth

This is a real contender for why Lindsay Graham is now seemingly fully on board with Biden having done something wrong in Ukraine.

Not just Biden - it looks like some of the impeachment witnesses, Gerge Kent and Yovanavich, are implicated in shutting down investigations into Burisma and promising the Presidency to a pro Hillary head of the corruption unit who was digging up dirt on Manafort. .

Yeah....theres some on Yovanovich in there too.

This could be the beginning of this getting really crazy with the Biden connection. If a former VP can go down, they wouldn't hesitate to take down all the big fish.

Follow the money. Nearly $4b of US taxpayer money in aid went missing during Obama's administration...

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

After Lutsenko did his interview saying the US gave him a list of names he could not go after he was fired.

Specifically, Yovanavich gave him a list of names he could not go after.

link   

Trump seems to have lucked into a way of fully exposing what the Democrats were doing in Ukraine. He's made the Democrats build their own gallows.

What a sneaky way to get this out there. This was released because of the Parnas arrest. Talk about setting a trap....

link   

Trump seems to have lucked into a way of fully exposing what the Democrats were doing in Ukraine. He's made the Democrats build their own gallows.

I'll believe it when I see it. Whether they did anything wrong doesn't seem to matter.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I see we haven't heard from the 'this is all lies' crowd yet.

Must be waiting for their marching orders.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The person Democrats went crazy after Trump fired her.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I hired Trump to fire people like Yovanovich.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The point of all of this is that we now know for sure that there was EASILY enough for Trump to order an investigation and engage the new President of Ukraine's help.
Abuse of Power charge blown of the water.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
"Send out the log buoy, ALL HANDS ABANDON SHIP!! ALL HANDS ABANDON SHIP!!!!"

Yes, we lived to watch the DNC destroy itself.

Fred..

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I hired Trump to fire people like Yovanovich.

But but but ... he's orange.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I may be way off base here, and I can accept if I am, but doesn't this at the very least, point to Trump asking for the whole Burisma/Hunter Biden thing to be looked at seem a bit appropriate? Like something that should be welcomed and not impeached for doing?
edit on 26-11-2019 by network dude because: bad spler

ETA, maybe this is why Adam Schiff almost cried the other day at the end of his little puppet show.
edit on 26-11-2019 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

'
CNN will offer counter points at 6PM. Don Lemon has to clear his tears first.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I may be way off base here, and I can accept if I am, but doesn't this at the very least, point to Trump asking for the whole Burisma/Hunter Biden thing to be looked at seem a bit appropriate? Like something that should be welcomed and not impeached for doing?

ETA, maybe this is why Adam Schiff almost cried the other day at the end of his little puppet show.

My guess would be that other docs will come out showing Trump had asked about this prior to Joe jumping into the presidential race.

I have thought for a while that he (Biden) only did so to try to avoid some scandal....kind of a last ditch effort to avoid investigation.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
www.americanoversight.org... link to the DOC its a 100 page pdf for those members that would like to see the document in question

edit to add page 64 talks about the roughly 900k that was paid out to a firm biden was involved with for "lobbying" page 65 deals with money laundering alegations that great sums of money was taken out of ukraine

Just reviewed the PDF. About half of it is repeats, another 10-20 pages are copies of printed John Solomon articles.

Contained therein is a lovely letter of support from four previous Ambassadors to Ukraine in support of Ambassador Yovanovitch.

A letter to Mike Pompeo from Steny Hoyer saying nice things about Yovanovitch.

Lots of internal State Department emails that are mostly redacted about schedules, mostly showing calls between Giuliani and Pompeo.

Notes from various meetings between Giuliani’s group and Shokin which apparently served as source for Solomon’s articles at the Hill.

What is this supposed to prove aside from a) Yovanovitch was admired by her colleagues and b) Giuliani has been involved in this for quite some time?
edit on 26-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This all synchs with the assertions Rudy Guiliani made in a letter sent to Lindsey Graham, including this:

There are at least three (3) witnesses who have direct (non-hearsay) evidence of Democrat criminal conspiracy with Ukrainians to prevent Donald J. Trump from being President, with the alternative to remove him from office based on contrived charges. This has been most recently established by Mark Zaid, the discredited anonymous informant's lawyer, who called for a coup ten days after the January 2017 inauguration. These witnesses have oral, documentary, and recorded evidence of the Biden Family's involvement in bribery, money laundering, Hobbs Act extortion, and other possible crimes. They do not seek anonymity, like the disappearing informant. They desire a visa and it will not be granted by Ambassador Bill Taylor's embassy in Kiev.

Laundry Disruptor – Rudy Giuliani Sends Letter to Senator Graham Outlining Ambassador Bill Taylor Efforts to Block Witnesses…
It's looking increasingly apparent that the only evidence of wrongdoing will be against Biden and those running the Star Chamber...

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Repeats? Do you have a link to the originals? This was just released, as shown on the date in the docs, on the 22nd....4 days ago.

Other than that, if you can't see what it is saying then there is no point in discussing with you.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Conservative Treehouse is an openly biased source.

Giuliani and Graham are both open Trump allies.

Can we at least agree again that Joe Biden did not make the decision to hold loan guarantees to Ukraine in 2015-2016? That decision was made by President Obama.

That decision was in alignment with over two years of expressed foreign policy by both the US and the EU.

What does any of the attached documents have to do with that?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Repeats? Do you have a link to the originals? This was just released, as shown on the date in the docs, on the 22nd....4 days ago.

Other than that, if you can't see what it is saying then there is no point in discussing with you.

I used the link above in the post I replied to.

If you don’t want to discuss the matter, that’s fine. Did you feel constrained to tell me you don’t want to talk to me for some reason in an open forum?

Okay, thanks and we’ll talk later.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I used the link above in the post I replied to.

If you don’t want to discuss the matter, that’s fine. Did you feel constrained to tell me you don’t want to talk to me for some reason in an open forum?

Okay, thanks and we’ll talk later.

Come on man, you are better than this. There are facts in the articles. Real facts, not alternative ones. Some have already been mentioned on page 1. Long ago, we would discuss those, but we don't seem to do that anymore.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join