It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
The Black Eye Club - What I think is going on .... though I certainly could not prove it in a court of law lol
It seems to me Modern medicine may have found a way to go thru existing openings rather than Bore new ones for the following procedure...

Much edited

The reference is to trepanation.
It has occurred to me that the black eyes could result from the insertion of an implant.

A transorbital lobotomy is done through the eye socket, so clearly the eye socket can be used to access the brain.

science.howstuffworks.com...

A tiny radio activated explosive charge would be one heck of a way to control someone. If they step out of line they risk an untimely massive stroke. The charge could be infinitesimally small, just enough to cause a bleed.

The down side would be such a thing might be detectable in an autopsy. But when was the last time a really famous person had a complete autopsy, including removal and examination of the brain?

The idea is just a thought, but the black eye club is puzzling. It would seem to be either a public signal, or an unavoidable side effect of a procedure.

As a public signal, it would have to be recognized fairly widely as meaningful to the intended audience. Yet no one has squealed and explained what it means. I suppose it could just signal that if you don’t co-operate, you can be got to and hurt, no matter who you are. But this happened to George Bush while he was a President with secret service protection, so it almost seems like it would have to be voluntary.

Or maybe he really did choke on a pretzel.

The black eyes remain a mystery.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Has this been brought up yet about the Texas plant explosions today?

Supposedly, @DNC War Room made a post about a Texas explosion that occurred in 2013. People are saying that the post was made way before today's explosions at the plant in Port Neches, TX. The DNC then removed the post. Something is weirdly off.

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
edit on 27-11-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes. Don't know about the DNC hoaxers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Comey scones. "Stone of Scone." IDK, just another for your collection. 😎

www.instagram.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hi ETMN,

Rally dates / locations added.

Note:
#15 Tupelo, MS is midway between Memphis and Birmingham.
Interstate 22 / Corridor X, was finished in 2016, and is a freeway linking Birmingham, AL with Tupelo, MS and Memphis, TN.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I knew the explosions had been brought up already on the thread.

But, I was wondering if anyone had heard that the @DNC War Room had posted today about a Texas plant explosion that happened back in 2013, and then coincidentally, today there was another Texas plant explosion.

Supposedly their post was made long before today's explosion happened and then they deleted it. If so, very coincidental.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Duh, I read your post too fast, sorry.

Yes, that is eerily odd. Glitch in the Matrix. However, the first explosion had occurred around 1AM so perhaps they were putting a story together prior to the 2nd explosion.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Thanks you brewtiger, the numbering has given me insights on your rally map!

If you look at each sequential set of 3 numbers (1,2,3/7,8,9 etc.) THEY ALL FORM ISOCELES TRIANGLES!
I've annotated SOME of them below:

Now this is where it gets a bit weird:

1) ISOCELES triangle:

In geometry, an isosceles triangle is a triangle that has two sides of equal length. Sometimes it is specified as having exactly two sides of equal length, and sometimes as having at least two sides of equal length, the latter version thus including the equilateral triangle as a special case. Examples of isosceles triangles include the isosceles right triangle, the golden triangle, and the faces of bipyramids and certain Catalan solids.

ISOCELES = ICE O CELES = ICE circles CELES?

In the game RESERVOIR CHRONICLE it says that:

Celes is also the name of mythical creature/machine(also known as Rune god) that Umi controls in the series Magic Knight Rayearth. In MKR, this creature is associated with water and ice.

Warrior has told us that the rallies FOLLOW ICE county clearance sequence, Therefore it is ICE/military/LEOs that are using this ISOCELES pattern to clear/make safe counties.

Chaldean Numerology - The numerical value of celes in Chaldean Numerology is: 1
Pythagorean Numerology - The numerical value of celes in Pythagorean Numerology is: 8

Recall that some days ago I posted about quotes (',""), found in POTUS tweets, reminded me of notation for triangle sides?

Using this notation, an Isocoles triangle would have two sides the same, which have a single line through to identify them as the same length - and a third side with a double line through.

Not sure where the above takes us - but there is a definite spatial pattern of the ICE county clearances and it is not just zigzagging - it is forming triangles!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Wow, nice work!!

DJT sure does luv his Rally's. 2020 is going to be insane!!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

They're claiming the post was made yesterday 14 hours prior to the explosion.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Wut??? Ok, now you got my head spinning.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Hi Lance,

Thanks, was that the POTUS speaking at the Police Chief Conference in Chicago?

Trump in Chicago: speaks at Chief of Police conferences

Used the list of 2020 MAGA Rallies shared by LNM here:
2020 MAGA Rallies

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Intriguing post, Rel.

Nice geometry. CanadianMason will be proud.

Have you adjusted the lines to include Sunrise, FL and a few others?

IDK either if this will lead us somewhere but I find it quite interesting.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I Was Sex Trafficked to Joe Biden, Prince Andrew, Epstein and John McCain Jessica Collins

youtube[edi tby]edit on 28-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I mentioned yesterday about Trumptwitterarchive.com going a couple of days without updating... well now EXPORTTWEET.com's:

1) exports aren't working,
2) site help chatbot has been removed,
3) not repsonding to complaint emails,
4) they're taking money but not generating downloads!

I'm starting to wonder if TWITTER is deliberately shutting down it's partner interfaces in order to stop anons being able to analyse POTUS tweets?
edit on 27-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

EMN, I didn't have the time to put all the triangles in... they'd have had to be different colors to be clearly visible. I just did enough to demonstrate, however, I did check the theory stood for numbers 1 thru 20!

If anyone else wants to pick up adding them fully then great.

It would be interesting to see if there is a pattern to WHAT is surrounded by each triangle; a DUMB base? A mine? A cavern? An underground Reservoir?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I wonder how many of these famous people got STDs from each other - abusing the same girl!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

not only that..pretty tragic that she had to resort to putting a video on youtube in order to be heard. You know if she would've mentioned Trump's name, she'd prob be testifying before Congress. I'm surprised her vid hasn't been removed yet

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
BOOOM

"THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim Thursday, November 28, 2019, as a National Day of Thanksgiving."

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Grassley numbers... strange tweet.

twitter.com...

One of the few actors I respect. (video clip)
twitter.com...

Look like gangsters who sold out America, now living it up on some tropical island.

twitter.com...

edit on 27-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Tweet by Senator Chuck Grassley gives insights?

As u gather around table 4 thanksgiving remember Iowa is the #1 state for pork/corn/eggs #2 for soybeans #5 in turkey processing #7 in turkey production Food doesn’t grow in grocery stores We shld b thankful for family farmers &agriculture every day & thanksgiving is no exception
8:45 PM · Nov 27, 2019

1) Starts "As u" = USA reversed!

2) #d numbers give Q1257:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: bc4b43 No.1169294 📁
Apr 24 2018 10:42:14 (EST)

>>1169241
Hostage no more.
Q

3) Following letters missing because he used slang - could be nothing, could be something:

U instead of YOU = YO
Around table missing THE (and could refer to JFK's camelot?)
4 instead of FOR = FOR
SHLD B instead of SHOULD BE = OUE
&agfriculture missing SPACE
No period at end!

Anagram gives THEORY OF EURO?

edit on 27-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join