It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JessicaJones121

Firstly, if you are here to learn then welcome to the thread...

However, can you explain why you are advertising activities that allow UK students to cheat on their qualifications - as reported by the BBC in this article?

I would strongly suggest you remove those links...

The motto of this site is DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Okay guys, I have checked this Schumann Resonances graph everyday pretty much for a long time. While I did check it yesterday it was before this happened. I have never seen this kind of blackout before. Think maybe there was a reset in the cosmos or something? At this point its wide open for guesses. That asteroid from another galaxy messing with it maybe?

Sorry forgot the link: Schumann graph

I've been noticing for at least the last few months, that my own mental and physical states are highly correlated to the Schumann Resonance. I've been almost blissfully happy for the last two days...after having been almost incapacitated at other times. My dreaming is also markedly different. Today, I went to a family celebration of birthdays...which typically, I dread. But, at 5:10 am... I'm still wide awake and feeling good. Synchronicity is seemingly at an almost incomprehensible level, as well.

I'm hoping this phase continues for awhile. The other, was wearing me TF out.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: onehuman
Okay guys, I have checked this Schumann Resonances graph everyday pretty much for a long time. While I did check it yesterday it was before this happened. I have never seen this kind of blackout before. Think maybe there was a reset in the cosmos or something? At this point its wide open for guesses. That asteroid from another galaxy messing with it maybe?

Sorry forgot the link: Schumann graph

Strange....the suns magnetic activity dropped at the same time....

Well...we are in the heliosphere. In a way, it's like a motor...or maybe a magnetic transmission...driving resonance by field effect...

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Trillium

Just took a quick look into this. Would this happen to affect my body?. I have a plethora of old injuries but, the last week or so my old rehabbed injuries are semi-throbbing.

Mine have done that too. Increased pain for a few days...then essentially gone, after years of low level, but chronic pain.

Pretty amazing to me, since I take zero prescription drugs.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: carewemust

I'm trying to decide if that's something I really wanna see haha

Probably just nostalgically reliving his childhood memories...

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I can tell you for sure the energy started changing on Sunday

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Trillium, wasn't November 28th already Thanksgiving Day? I.e. isn't this stating the obvious? Or is POTUS re-christening the day?

The timestamp of 11:56 points to Q1156 Tarmac mtg, Lynch, SC, Scalia murder

Now look when giving day is next year

4-10-20 = DJT

Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

I don't follow. How is it 4.10.20?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Former Deutsche Bank Exec Connected to Trump Loans Dies by Suicide in Malibu

A former Deutsche Bank executive who reportedly signed off on some of the institution’s unorthodox loans to Donald Trump killed himself in his Malibu home on November 19. Thomas Bowers, the onetime head of Deutsche Bank’s American wealth-management division, where he oversaw Trump’s private banker, committed suicide by hanging, according to Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner’s office. Bowers was 55......
Bowers isn’t the first Trump-connected Deutsche exec to commit suicide. In 2014, Deutsche derivatives analyst William S. Broeksmit, who reportedly had links to Trump and Russia, hung himself from a dog leash at his home in London.....

Obviously spun to implicate POTUS .... The fact is why is hanging thenselves their easy way out ? And that fella in 2014 ... A dog leash ?

edit on 11282019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Good morning, CT!

To think God has a throne located in the North where "He dwells" is a silly notion in my estimation. There are a lot of things in the Bible that seem silly to me and to others.

I highly doubt God's throne is in the empty space behind Polaris, as Ulysis Velozo, the author of the article I linked to, seems to suggest.

Nevertheless, I think the idea that God's throne is located "above the heights of the clouds" and "above the stars of God" expresses well the belief that God, as Creator, is 'above' or 'outside' of His Creation.

As if that's not difficult enough to accept, things get even wonkier when the Bible author of Isaiah places God's throne on what appears to be the north side of a "Mount of Assembly".

¯_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

I don't think darkness is always meant to be "bad".

I agree; and, I like how you took a turn 'inward' with the concept of 'darkness'. Your belief may have something in common with Dr. Carl Jung's concept of the 'shadow'.

“If it has been believed hitherto that the human shadow was the source of all evil, it can now be ascertained on closer investigation that the unconscious man, that is, his shadow, does not consist only of morally reprehensible tendencies, but also displays a number of good qualities, such as normal instincts, appropriate reactions, realistic insights, creative impulses, etc.” (Carl Jung, CW 9ii, Para 423)
~ Source

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Trillium, wasn't November 28th already Thanksgiving Day? I.e. isn't this stating the obvious? Or is POTUS re-christening the day?

The timestamp of 11:56 points to Q1156 Tarmac mtg, Lynch, SC, Scalia murder

Now look when giving day is next year

4-10-20 = DJT

Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

I don't follow. How is it 4.10.20?

Was told to keep that day in mind
4-10-20 = DJT
4 Oct 2020 as a 2 year delta
now looking at all the drop on 4 Oct 2018 /19
nothing stand out at the moment

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Hi Lance,

Thanks, was that the POTUS speaking at the Police Chief Conference in Chicago?

Trump in Chicago: speaks at Chief of Police conferences

Used the list of 2020 MAGA Rallies shared by LNM here:
2020 MAGA Rallies

I misinterpreted my friends FB post - he used the word "rally" but he meant outside of the police chiefs' convention.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
As Q said 7/10 are ????

Epstein's plastic surgeon died last month in a plane crash

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Those airfield fellas are usually sticklers for detail. "Wrong fuel" is not something I would expect to be a common cause of aircraft mishaps.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join