It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Okay guys, I have checked this Schumann Resonances graph everyday pretty much for a long time. While I did check it yesterday it was before this happened. I have never seen this kind of blackout before. Think maybe there was a reset in the cosmos or something? At this point its wide open for guesses. That asteroid from another galaxy messing with it maybe?

Sorry forgot the link: Schumann graph

Admittedly I know nothing about this, but I found this:

On January 31, 2017, for the first time in recorded history, the Schumann resonance reached frequencies of 36+ Hz. It was considered an anomaly when in 2014 this frequency rose from its usual 7.83 Hz to somewhere in the 15-25 Hz levels—so a jump from 7.83 Hz to 36+ Hz is a big deal. That’s more than a five-fold increase in resonant frequency levels. What does this mean to us as inhabitants of Mother Earth? According to neuroscience, frequency recordings of 36+ Hz in the human brain are more associated with a stressed nervous system than a relaxed and healthy one.

From here

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Okay guys, I have checked this Schumann Resonances graph everyday pretty much for a long time. While I did check it yesterday it was before this happened. I have never seen this kind of blackout before. Think maybe there was a reset in the cosmos or something? At this point its wide open for guesses. That asteroid from another galaxy messing with it maybe?

Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

//

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

That would make sense and you would see strong white that can be seen on the graph I posted. For nothing to be there would be the opposite, like everyone laid down and took a nap basically. Not to mention it lasted for a bit of time.

I love the 17!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Or someone disconnected the input leads for around 3 hours.

In fact if the working shift ends at 16.00 (4pm) and someone disconnected the leads just for some fun, and the next shift did not notice until after 18.00 (6pm) ...

It could have been just to test the next shift to see if they were actually doing what they were supposed to be doing ...

Or, someone wanted the graph to look like Q and so .... they disconnected the input leads.

Or, the world ended yesterday and we have not noticed.

Now ... which is more likely.

P

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

a reply to: imthegoat

That would make sense and you would see strong white that can be seen on the graph I posted. For nothing to be there would be the opposite, like everyone laid down and took a nap basically. Not to mention it lasted for a bit of time.

I love the 17!

Black spots are usually data dropout or removal.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The undisputed heavyweight trolling champion of the world!
Ukraine call was July 25th.
Some related A$AP Rocky tweets...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Lawyer who represented A$AP Rocky shot in Sweden.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Strange....the suns magnetic activity dropped at the same time....

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Was that about the time a UAP flew over Washington, DC??

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes, I have it saved and happy to update/ make adjustments, as needed.

Here is the new one with numbers:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Alabama

Here is a different spin
Trump, with NASA, has a new rocket and spaceship - where's he going to go? March 2017

....The Alabama factor comes into play. The SLS is based at NASA Marshall, in Huntsville, the historic center of American rocketry. The Trump administration has a number of influential Alabamians, starting with Attorney General Jeff Sessions. Two former Sessions senate staffers, Stephen Miller and Rick Dearborn, work in the White House......

Six years after NASA retired the space shuttle, the agency relies on Russian spacecraft to ferry American astronauts to and from orbit. SpaceX and Boeing have contracts to take astronauts to the International Space Station, but the first flights are probably a couple years away. In the meantime, NASA is building the SLS and Orion for "deep space exploration."..

And for me the kicker

If the plan holds, the big fuel tank at Michoud, plus another, smaller tank for liquid oxygen, and some other Michoud-created hardware, will wind up in Florida, at the Cape, as part of a stack of components forming a complete, full-fledged rocket that's taller than the Statue of Liberty.

At that point it will simply need a destination.

What a Great time to be Alive.... Wonder where this is at today ?
Godspeed

edit on 11272019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Pretty sure he just had a rally in Chicago. Friend went and saw it.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The SB is a known hub. Their has been a long history of Human Trafficking at the NB into Canada as well.

Their seems to be a Lag in "movement" in NW PA and WNY. according to this map..their shouldn't be.

The US 219 has had a steady flow North.

US 219

Raid targets several Western Pennsylvania locations in alleged multistate trafficking ring

www.wtae.com...#

1,200 human trafficking cases in WNY over 10 years
Posted: 6:36 PM, Jan 17, 2018 Updated: 6:36 PM, Jan 17, 2018

www.wkbw.com...

Good to hEAR from you 0311

Buffalo - Windsor Corridor, I sure hope POTUS holds another Rally in Buffalo Soon!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Or someone disconnected the input leads for around 3 hours.

In fact if the working shift ends at 16.00 (4pm) and someone disconnected the leads just for some fun, and the next shift did not notice until after 18.00 (6pm) ...

It could have been just to test the next shift to see if they were actually doing what they were supposed to be doing ...

Or, someone wanted the graph to look like Q and so .... they disconnected the input leads.

Or, the world ended yesterday and we have not noticed.

Now ... which is more likely.

P

Well according to this graph nobody unplug anything

/

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Nothing was shut off because there are other graphs that all run in tandem and you can see that they are all functioning just fine at that same time. You can check those HERE

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I agree but as I just told pheonix, that other graphs that work with it were all still working just fine and they are showing movement

Link to see other graphs

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

IDK, should have done away with the Nazi rockets decades ago. Bring out the real advanced tech and lets shoot off to Mars and beyond. C'mon lets go already.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

I agree but as I just told pheonix, that other graphs that work with it were all still working just fine and they are showing movement

Link to see other graphs

GOES Xray flux has it at about the same time as well.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Buffalo - Windsor Corridor, I sure hope POTUS holds another Rally in Buffalo Soon!

He'd be wise to visit only in summer. Winter in Buffalo brings alot of snowflakes.

There is an ongoing OIG investigation in WNY. Forgot what it's about.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Just took a quick look into this. Would this happen to affect my body?. I have a plethora of old injuries but, the last week or so my old rehabbed injuries are semi-throbbing.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah I live here...Nov-Mar suck. Buffalo unfortunately is currently full of "Snowflakes".. and it's not even snowing yet.

The Local FBI field office has just raided City Hall.

Buffalo City Hall raided by FBI, HUD, IRS
Raid lasted more than eight hours

www.wkbw.com...

Shumer should scramble....Done

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join