It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Surveyor7
I saw it go by in the feed, but if it did play it was before I came on. I opened it up around 6:45 give or take a minute or two, but yep saw a comment about it and thought it was an odd.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Major Explosion at Port Neches Texas Chemical Plant

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

ETA: After new explosion at Port Neches chemical plant, all of Port Neches and Groves, TX are under mandatory evacuation.

LIVE:

edit on 27-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

No, Tom Guinness. Remember older Q drop and a white rabbit picture.

ETA: Link
edit on 27-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Gotcha! I had a brain fart for a minute.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Thanks for adding that link. I remember now...that discussion seems so long ago!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Interdasting.

All nations were in a global stalemate. Everyone had the goods on everyone else. But America happened to have three advantages. The world’s most powerful military. The world’s best constitution. The world’s largest economy. Fighting WW3 is easy with those three items.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: queenofswords

Absolutely true. Here in Humboldt you have to find an associate with a key to get socks. And you can't carry them. They have to take the socks to the check out for you.

The store management does that when an item is stolen so much they can't recoup their expenses to purchase the product and place it on an aisle. Sad to see people so willing to take what is not theirs. I have been a victim at home and at work and don't like that feeling or that fact.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
NASA cameras capture ‘soundwaves from mystery spacecraft’ hurtling across Earth

“What we’re seeing is something ripping through the clouds that is creating a pattern that we haven’t seen before.

“What kind of craft is zipping through the clouds to cut clouds and make this ripple effect?

“Whatever it is, it’s massive.”

Blake then likens the patterns to those created by soundwaves and claims the fact the ISS was over the Earth at the exact spot to capture the images was no coincidence.

Some viewers suggested the “craft” could be alien in origin, while others believed it looked like a “cloaked military mother ship”.

dailystar

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
General Flynn's sentencing is delayed due to the IG report coming out on December 9th.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Can you make a thread on that Map.? 😂

Good effort though.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So, now Flynn case is officially delayed again, per the Judge.

Preppin for freedom bombshells.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
FBI Mysteriously Uncovers NEW Hillary Clinton Emails – ‘Were the Emails Found on Weiner’s Laptop?’

De-BleachBit?

Gateway Pundit

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Interdasting.

All nations were in a global stalemate. Everyone had the goods on everyone else. But America happened to have three advantages. The world’s most powerful military. The world’s best constitution. The world’s largest economy. Fighting WW3 is easy with those three items.

twitter.com...

Ahh.... That thread is like a stroll down WINNING lane! 😂

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

When it rains, it pours. Methinks the dam is about to break! Watch the water.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Did someone say Flynn?
This is interesting but you bunch of smarty-pants have probably read all about it by now.
The END is AWESOME:

edit on 27-11-2019 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
DC Tunnels

DCENTER INC
↳ DUPONT UNDERGROUND
19 DUPONT CIR NW, WASHINGTON, DC 20036-1219 | TAX-EXEMPT SINCE AUG. 2002
EIN: 52-2313965
Classification (NTEE)
Printing, Publishing (Arts, Culture and Humanities)
Nonprofit Tax Code Designation: 501(c)(3)
Defined as: Organizations for any of the following purposes: religious, educational, charitable, scientific, literary, testing for public safety, fostering national or international amateur sports competition (as long as it doesn’t provide athletic facilities or equipment), or the prevention of cruelty to children or animals.
Donations to this organization are tax deductible.

projects.propublica.org...

une 24 2018
Army spent $572 million to train 26 brigades out of 31 to be able to fight underground.
1500 to 4000 troops per brigade = 39,000 to 104,000 troops trained to fight underground.
TC 3-20.50
>"Small Unit Training in Subterranean Environments," published in November 2017.
>"Though prepared through an 'urgent' development process, it is authorized for immediate implementation."
did someone say tunnels?

//

edit on 27-11-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I remember doing a Duckduckgo image search of this few thread ago can't find it now
but I like this layout

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
It would be interesting to overlap “mines” with your spiderweb. There’s are many mines not listed but active.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Iran Says Over 700 Banks Were Torched In Vast Protest 'Conspiracy'

This as according to Reuters Iranian authorities "reported about 731 banks and 140 government sites had been torched in the disturbances."

zerohedge

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Go Gohmert!
Nope, did not see this one. I'm familiar with what he was telling but nice job on summarizing for anyone not familiar and yes the ending was awesome!
Thanks for posting!

You know if we applied one of the same military laws/reasons of "Conduct unbecoming of a Marine or an Officer" alot of these DS swamp creatures would have been booted the F out long ago.

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join