It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The delay in Q posting and confirming his new tripcode
was due to a salting problem which has been fix
then the next step will be to do so on the new board

https:// endchan.net/qrbunker/res/4313.html#q4733

Then go down a few post to see a list off Q OLD POST Tripcode
The (you) is Me testing it at the time

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Gordon Sondland facing sexual harassment allegations now? 🤔🤔🤔

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama

Compiled Mar 17, 2014 By General Paul Vallely (spoke of Q recently)

Throughout world history, whatever comes next after a military purge is never good. If this continues, what is the U.S. military going to look like in a few years?

Perhaps you are reading this and you think that 'purge' is too strong a word for what is taking place. Well, justconsider the following quotes from some very highly decorated retired officers:

-Retired Army Major General Paul Vallely: The White House protects their own. That's why they stalled on the investigation into fast and furious, Benghazi and Obamacare. He's intentionally weakening and gutting our military, Pentagon and reducing us as a superpower, and anyone in the ranks who disagrees or speaks out is being purged.

General Vallely's comment:
Absolutely every communist regime on the planet did this as soon as they got in power. I am surprised this communist traitor with his feet up on our furniture in the white house hasn't done this until now!

List is too long to post here. I counted 99. Did not know there were that many. Zero did the most damage to the US Navy.

Given the past 3 yrs, POTUS Trump is definitely the military's our guy.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
For when you have to get your point across

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CoramDeo

Can you make a thread on that Map.? 😂

Good effort though.

Haha.

There's no way I could spin that into something that makes sense.

It's actually a pointalist map.

You just have to step back 30-80 feet and it will become clear.

Can you tell it was a slow day at work?

👨🏼‍🎨

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

LOL. Spanish Galleon style.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Quadrivium

Go Gohmert!
Nope, did not see this one. I'm familiar with what he was telling but nice job on summarizing for anyone not familiar and yes the ending was awesome!
Thanks for posting!

You know if we applied one of the same military laws/reasons of "Conduct unbecoming of a Marine or an Officer" alot of these DS swamp creatures would have been booted the F out long ago.

They have a Code of Ethics, but I think they wipe their butts with it in the Congressional bathroom.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Senators ask about Jeffrey Epstein Death
Sen. R-Ben Sasse (Harvard & Yale grad) goes on an understandable frustration rant. He has two young daughters who are homeschooled. I thought the Dr held up very well.

@9:55 is the icing on the cake. 😂🤣

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Whoah!!
Seriously, when I posted this video it was 29+ minutes long.
Gohmert and another representative (was listening, not watching) got into a heated argument.
Now it is gone and I can not remember the gist of it.....
Damn YouTube

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Go Gohmert!
Nope, did not see this one. I'm familiar with what he was telling but nice job on summarizing for anyone not familiar and yes the ending was awesome!
Thanks for posting!

You know if we applied one of the same military laws/reasons of "Conduct unbecoming of a Marine or an Officer" alot of these DS swamp creatures would have been booted the F out long ago.

They have a Code of Ethics, but I think they wipe their butts with it in the Congressional bathroom.

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly.

Hopefully people are waking up to what is going on.
I listened to ALL the impeachment hearings.....
What shocked me most was all the talk of CORRUPT countries and not ONE, NOT EVEN A QUIP, about the US government.
WTH?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Hillary's Wonderland is unraveling. Oregon crook and he's also into hotels.

Link

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

a reply to: imthegoat

Hillary's Wonderland is unraveling. Oregon crook and he's also into hotels.

Link

I honestly have no doubt hes capable of doing such, and probably has, but my question is why now?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I hear ya. YT has been pissing me off lately. I've got into the habit of downloading certain/questionable videos to my storage drive when I think they'll be good future reference. I wish ATS supported embedded vids from Bitchute. Thought I read somewhere that YT is going to be doing a big purge on Dec 10th.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I hear ya. YT has been pissing me off lately. I've got into the habit of downloading certain/questionable videos to my storage drive when I think they'll be good future reference. I wish ATS supported embedded vids from Bitchute. Thought I read somewhere that YT is going to be doing a big purge on Dec 10th.

The ad load there now is just insane. I've quit watching most of the things I was interested in. Two ads at the beginning, two or three in the middle and now they're are ads at the end of videos as well. Talk about greed.

I also save vids like everyone else. I'll come back a week later and half of them will have been deleted.

Just finished a great movie on Netflix streaming though, "The Irishman". It's 3-1/2 hours long, but the best film I've seen in years.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

For the last 5 or 6 rallies that song has played right before Trump came out. I always thought that was strange choice of music that seemed to start around the time Epstein was arrested.

edit on 27-11-2019 by Surveyor7 because: clarity

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Subterranean Tunnels

Scroll down to: "United States Underground Cities, Bases and Tunnels Systems"

FORT HUACHUCA, ARIZONA - Had and possibly still does have a large underground and tunnel system that is occupied by a Top Secret communications and cryptography unit. NSA either commands or has peripheral use of the facility. The Arizona military site is also one of the many designated detainment (concentration) camps authorized by our government, under the homeland security act, if martial law is necessarily declared.

I think this site is near where Kappy did a swan dive off a bridge.

Main index page

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

If that's true, what about the first amendment and freedom of the press? It must only apply to parchment, quill pens, and an American press with movable type.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
IN-CA in Sumerian = KA-IN
KAIN
Totally off-topic but we all know that the Inca and Sumerians weren't digging miles of tunnels and mining tons of gold in 3000bc to make jewelry.

edit on 27-11-2019 by EfilsGood because: Anal retentive

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
40th Expeditionary Signal Battalion (RENEGADES) stationed at Fort Huachuca

Again, welcome home Renegades. We're glad to have you back home here with us. See more pictures of their return at flickr.com...

Fort Huachuca Twitter

Followed by Sebastian Gorka?

edit on 27-11-2019 by EfilsGood because: Added quote

edit on 27-11-2019 by EfilsGood because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2019 by EfilsGood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Okay guys, I have checked this Schumann Resonances graph everyday pretty much for a long time. While I did check it yesterday it was before this happened. I have never seen this kind of blackout before. Think maybe there was a reset in the cosmos or something? At this point its wide open for guesses. That asteroid from another galaxy messing with it maybe?

Sorry forgot the link: Schumann graph

edit on 11/27/19 by onehuman because: added link

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join