It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Trillium

Those airfield fellas are usually sticklers for detail. "Wrong fuel" is not something I would expect to be a common cause of aircraft mishaps.

Cheers

Seems like they would have different sized and shaped nozzles so you couldn't screw it up.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Bad Boy! No Trump for you!

Warrior dogs get to meet the POTUS, but not Prince Andrew

Daily Mail

Cheers

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Yes, they have different size fuel nozzles so as dumb it down. You can run AvGas in a turbine, but you can’t run jet fuel in a piston engine.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You know they keep pushing this all the sudden, " DOJ IG Found No Evidence FBI Placed Undercover Agents and Informants Inside Trump’s 2016 Campaign."

I don't think this is the issue at all. I think its just a distraction. I think the real issue was bugs (listening devices) and phone tapping that was going on. If you recall POTUS moved the very next day after a friendly military visit.

Not to mention when they looked over the White House while POTUS was away they found all kinds of bugs left in the walls.

I think these are going to be the real meat to the matter.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

From what I gather, anyone mentioned in the report is given the chance to review and request redactions. Thus the delay in release and trickle of leaks as the players try to spin the parts they played. But remember this is not the Durham Criminal investigation .... Maybe the leaks are intended to distract from that .... YMMV

edit on 11282019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
She can say anything she want

You

Ilhan Omar Challenger Banned From Twitter For Saying the Rep. Should Be Hanged for Treason if She Passed Info to Iran

www.thegatewaypundit.com... to-iran/

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

My fav float so far at America’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
BREAKING: Facebook and Instagram down for thousands

twitter.com...

Can confirm this

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Loved the reply

"It's a Thanksgiving blessing"

Some are Awake

LoL

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Trump supporting Hong Kong protesters making for an interesting chain of events.

Just have time to post video. Got Turkey to eat

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
thank you baker!

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

In my career as a professional intelligence officer, I had many occasions to access highly
classified documents, but during service as a political science officer in the field in
Angola, West Africa, I had the opportunity to view a series of top secret classified
documents which were unusually explicit. What I saw filled me with anger and
resentment and launched me on a course from which I have not deviated, namely to
uncover what power it is that controls and manages the British and United States
governments.

I was thoroughly familiar with all of the well known secret societies such
as the Royal Institute for International Affairs (RIIA), the Council on Foreign Relations
(CFR), the Bilderbergers, Trilaterals, the Zionists, Freemasonry, BolshevismRosicrucianism and all of the spinoffs of these secret societies. As an intelligence officer,
and even before that as a young student in the course of my studies at the British Museum
in London, I had cut my eye teeth on all of them, plus a good number of others with
whom I imagined Americans were familiar.

[....]Dr. John Coleman, November 1991

www.cia.gov... 00.R.pdf

edit on 28-11-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Nov 28 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: ex tags added, trimmed quotes IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

In recent years I've been more inclined to believe such things are interdimensional/quantum rather than in one fixed position.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The CEO of Twitter and Square says he's moving to Africa for at least 3 months next year because the continent will 'define the future'

“Sad to be leaving the continent…for now,” Dorsey tweeted on Wednesday. “Africa will define the future (especially the bitcoin one!). Not sure where yet, but I’ll be living here for 3-6 months mid 2020.”

BusinessInsider

More like China will define... Africa will be sacrificed, as always. He is fully on board with China's One Belt One Road and will ride that globalist crazy train till the wheels fall off.

Ethiopia, China to Strengthen Industry, Trade Relations

Ethiopia & China partner to build communication and broadcast satellite

China has been gradually investing/infiltrating/influencing Africa & the South Pacific like a virus. Raiding Africa's natural resources of Oil, timber, coal, copper, bauxite, gold, diamonds, uranium, gas and more. The same with S. Pacific islands. Meanwhile, how much 'foreign aid' has the US been handing over to those African countries? Course, Africa has been pillaged for past 300 yrs so why stop now. Eventually, it will all come to an End.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Going to have to keep this one in mind for later

Multiple Colorado Springs news stations experiencing outage 11/27/2019 02:30 PM

Author: THE GAZETTE

Two of the four local news stations are experiencing difficulties Wednesday afternoon due to

a power outage on Cheyenne Mountain.

gazette.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I like to think of darkness as definition or contrast. If you think of a drawing, the shadow is what gives it depth. The darker the shade, the deeper and more realistic the art appears. The art comes alive

I embrace darkness, it's what makes us beautiful, unique and whole
deep dive in to explore it, just don't get lost

youtube
edit on 28-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
WOW not sure I would sign up for this

Want to live forever? You just have to make it to 2050

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 28-11-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
UFO ????

Good one to

youtu.be...

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join